All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:01 am 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Sad day, I really like her lol. Jeff and Reever would have been funny to rp together.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:01 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Side Note: I will NEVER have my character use that ability that I used on Detest without your permission first!!!! I only did that because Nebaz and I know each other IRL and it was both of our ideas.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

And now we wait for Shadows to post his character then we can move on ^-^

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:06 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hate to take over your ooc Nebaz, but I have to ask Muted about something unrelated. I apologize in advance:

Are we still going to move forward with our rp Muted? The one with the female Robin Hood?

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:50 pm 

Because it has been 24 hours since contact with Shadows and he hasn't posted his character yet, we will be skipping his turn. I will post soon

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hey guys, got an update for ya! So I wanna clear somethin' up. There was a misconception with what I said about my pm rights. I do want to explain that it was my fault that they were taken away, nobody else's. I just didn't want to go into detail because it is only me and the admins business as to why it had happened. So yes, it was my fault for my pm system being taken away. That being said, my PM's are back in working order! So if you need anything! Pm me!!! -Love LadyAsriel

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:36 am 

Hey sorry. Yeah totally, sorry I've been sort of busy and been planning some other rps as well. I'll get that OOC up soon.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:07 pm 

Feeling rather Human today...

Name: Vester Serenray
Villain Name: Invested (because he infests your mind... and his name is Vester.. hahhah..)
Appearance: (will post pic at bottom)
Powers: (If no one has taken it) Mind Manipulation (mostly hallucination and illusions). He can manipulate someones mind by giving them hallucinations or suggestive thoughts. If he is feeling very powerful, at his best he can take over someones mind and force them to do something (no killing or suicide or god modding). He is also a good fighter but relies heavily on his hallucination powers to confuse his enemy (making them see double or make himself look like a horrifying creature).
Personality: On the outside he is cool, and calm and often a bit cocky and disdainful, but on the inside he is almost always feeling **** or hating something. He is also very narcissistic and borderline sociopathic at times and feels that everyone is inferior to him, so he feels there's no reason for him to give people his opinion, time or actual feelings.
Bio: He grew up in a terrible neighborhood, and was dirt poor his entire life, until a strange woman showed at at his door, and invited him to the school. Of course he had been kicked out of his house three years before that, for making his little brother go crazy and kill his mother and self. He discovered his powers when he was very small at age 6. A kid had stolen his favorite set of markers, and he decided that that kid should jump out the window, and the kid did but was unharmed. From then on he had been using his powers as much as he could, and mostly for bad. When he was growing up he would steal many things, starting off with him stealing candy and such on his birthdays, and moving up to him at 15 and stealing wallets, money, alcohol and often weed. Because of his experience with all this, he is also a great pickpocket er, and thief.
Weaknesses: Depending on the person, his powers may be stronger or weaker, and if the person is making eye contact with him, he can't use his powers and finds it VERY hard to look away.
Other: During certain battles or encounters, I like to use a 20 sided dice to determine things such as if my char can dodge an attack, or if he will be able to look away and attempt to use his powers. Also I won't be op or godmod with this :) (double also, I have abackup power if you think this one is not good, too op, or overused)
Pic: Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:32 pm 

Your character's powers are similar to a combination of Voodoo's and Havoc's... this'll be interesting - approved :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:33 pm 

Whos turn would it be to post in IC thread? Also who will my char be roomates with?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:34 pm 

MutedGoat - after Goat, you can post :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:52 pm 

Is anyone going to post or can I just post now instead of after MutedGoat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:41 pm 

Sorry I'll post later. Been away unexpectedly but I'm back

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:59 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Yay!

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:45 pm 

:) okay

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:26 am 

i finally have a soild connection and can be back after almost 2 years :D

Is it too late to join this

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:20 pm 

Hey. I assume you're not currently accepting, but keep me in mind when you do, yeah? I'd like to get started with something like this.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:09 pm 

Any free spots open? I'm new here, but this is the kind of thing I'd be looking for. I've got a character idea for someone with a 'strange insight' ability. He'd be able to know you name, surface thoughts and emotions, and any strong attachments you may have with a look. His power can get more potent (probing your mind, gaining access to deeper thought s and memories, as well as planting false thoughts and memories), but this is something he rarely does as that extent of his power is far less subtle. He seems rather normal, but uses his insight and charm to create unfettered loyalty, spread corruption, and build an social empire under his thumb.

Name: Medwin Eirik
Villain Name: Medwin
Appearance: Medwin has long light brown hair tired back only when he's concentrating or trying to give off a more professional appearance. Most other times his hair is kept out of his face by only his thick framed glasses (more of a fashion choice than necessity). He's very handsome and dresses well. Always wearing a high collared coat and a toothy smile.
Personality: He sees people as tools to be used. He cares only for himself. Constantly working an angle to place himself in a seat of power and control. Though his far reach and favor could bring you to higher places as well. Medwins admires loyalty. An aspect no doubted inherited from his father. Loyalty is rewarded with loyalty, and betrayal is avenged sevenfold.
Bio: Medwin is the son of Cranum, a highly revered superhero with powerful mental abilities. Medwins powers didn't manifest as dynamically as his father's, and was thought to be powerless. Though they never spoke it, Medwin knew exactly how much disappointment this brought his father. Despite that, Medwin stayed quite about his abilities because too he could sense his father's deep seeded and locked away desire for more. His father tired of 'duty'. Of being responsible for so many lives. A dark hidden part of cranum hated being a hero and longed for the days when his powers first developed. When he would levitate the wallets from unsuspecting pockets. Bewilder young minds as he spoke in their heads in some practice joke. Medwins powers had just developed it wasn't too late for him. He wouldn't let the will of "the people" enslave him. On the contrary, they would bend knee to him without knowing the chains that bond them. He wouldn't pick pockets, people would freely give to him as his voice oppressed their minds. No. Too big. If he used his power that way people would quickly find him out and his mind games could stand against the heroes. He would have to rely on his charm to build his empire. But corrupting would prove much more difficult without the use of his power. He'd have to start somewhere with minds already twisted. Somewhere like the academy.