All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:10 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Kinetic wrote:
@Joby_wan_Kenobi Couldn't help but notice you're a cubs fan. Flying the W in my house as well :D The OOC is pretty quiet but I'm really enjoying this roleplay so far.

Yup! I've had the W flying since they won! I refuse to take it down for now.. I probably will when the first snow-fall hits because I don't want it to get ruined. Yes I agree, I do like this RP and I can't wait to come up with a full team later on.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:31 am 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Glad you guys are having fun with it! Once we get into the Cool Stuff™ it'll be even more good.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:17 am 

eyy, senpai!

Post's up y'all.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:08 pm 

lurking

Blog: View Blog (0)

I'll get mine up within the next few days!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:28 am 

Best Group RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Super sorry I'm taking a bit to post, guys! Been busy with the closest thing to work that I have.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:36 am 

Best Group RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

whooooooo boy i am SUPER SORRY that took me forever and a half. I had a writing job that was sucking all fun out of everything, forever, and once I finished it i suddenly got a toothache and all i wanted was death

Both of those things are gone now, forever hopefully, tho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:38 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Don't suppose you have room for one more? No worries if you can't fit a newbie in as I know the RP has already started :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:56 pm 

eyy, senpai!

@Metal Zeta S'all good my boy. For now we are 「in there」

@AhZombies Sure thing, I'll lift the six players only restriction, maybe add one or two spaces. Not fully open but at this point a couple more folks can't hurt. We are still very early on after all.

Last edited by Eggsy on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:28 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Thank you! My CS will be up in the next couple of days :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:34 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

!shy maybe could I join in?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:44 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Sure!

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:24 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

I'll have a character up very soon. Murry Crimbus.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:56 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Mery

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:33 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

Pokemon Breeder/Trainer Chance | +
Name: Chanson 'Chance' Lue Monde (CHohn-Sohn LOO MOHnd) '(CHohns) or (Chans)'

Appearance: Chanson is a large, physically imposing kid. Standing at 5'6" and weighing about 200 pounds, Chance is bulky with muscle and a good layer of fat around his body making him a stocky teenager with large limbs. His caramel brown skin complements his short brown hair. His dark brown almond eyes sit beneath large bushy brows that give him a bit of a brutish look. His outfit usually consists of a black t-shirt or tank top under a dark, pocketed, hooded vest and a pair of large basketball shorts. His footwear usually consists of off-white sneakers. He's a fan of bandanas and beanies and has several in different colors and styles of each.

Personality: Chance is loud, strong, bold and holds himself with a sort of warm, secure demeanor that only comes with experience. In short, he's intimidating in his assuredness. He has no fear facing challenges head on or confronting people for their words or actions. However, he isn't the smartest kid and his actions can be a bit rash when he is emotional. Chance sees every battle as a spectacle, taking the time to rile up his opponent in one way or another; either to get them in a good humor or to put off their strategy. Because of his high expectations for others, he sets the bar high for himself as well, investing great amounts of time and effort into his Pokemon and friendships. His childhood and aspirations are apparent from his great patience and motherly nature towards Pokemon.

History: The Monde's were originally a small mom and pop Pokemon care and breeding business right at the edge of Lavender town. A strong human-pokemon bond passed down and honed through the generations has created an unparalleled level of expertise in handling pokemon of all kinds. Over the past decade, the Monde family have become well known as top pokemon breeders in the region. Being the oldest Son of the newest Monde generation, Chance was both pampered and heaped with overwhelming responsibility. Because his parents were often busy with more difficult tasks, Chance had to watch over his siblings, cousins, and any pokemon that were left at the daycare. He faced his responsibilities dutifully for eight years. His dedication made him very skilled but had also placed a toll on his mental health; the boy became very depressed and anxious. Being the stubborn person he is, Chance refused to let his family see what was happening until it became impossible. The boy was sent to the hospital for debilitating chest pains and headaches; his health had significantly declined due to stress. Not wanting their business... or son to suffer, Chance's parents decided it would be better if their son took some time to explore the regions and get some field experience. They also mentioned that getting himself a title while he was out there might work majorly towards the success of the business.

Special gear: Large Black and Red backpack with a white ring around the zipper and a white Pokeball design in the center front pocket. The bag is stuffed with food, medicine, and care supplies. He has a large pair of black headphones that rest around his neck. He carries a small pad and pencils in his hoodie pockets.

Current team: Ralts

Sion | +
Pokémon: Abra
Nickname: Sion (SEE-uhn)
Appearance:
He's a bit smaller than average and often is seen clutching onto Chance in some way or another.

Personality: When the Abra isn't dozing off, he is very observant and seems to somehow inform and confide in Chance. The creature is aloof towards other people while being cautiously curious towards other Pokemon.

Special moves:

Teleport
Substitute
Rest
Sleep Talk

Misc.: Sion never goes in a Pokeball and isn't really used for battle purposes, but he's well-trained for and has gotten Chance out of some tough situations.

His ability is Synchronize and his hidden ability is Magic guard

Rina | +
Pokémon: Ralts
Nickname: Rina (REE-nuh)
Appearance:

Personality: Rina is very calm and in control. She communicates with other Pokemon and people with confidence and enjoys interacting with others. She's almost a mini Chance in her leading and motherly nature and she has a great (psychic) sense for how people are feeling.

Special moves:

Hypnosis
Confusion
Double Team

Misc.: Rina mimics the attitude of Chance while in battle; moves with flare for taunting or joking and cold offensive maneuvers for intimidating.

Her ability is Synchronize and her Hidden Ability is Telepathy

Added their abilities, hope that's aight. !Gwah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:56 am 

eyy, senpai!

Oh man that's actually a really nice detail. I might have to go back and edit some in for my own character sheets as well. In all, good stuff! Welcome to the squad.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:57 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Being a pokebreeder, it only seemed right to include some traits. Also I did the thing! I hope I did the thing right!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:05 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Good stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:38 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Posted, sorry that cycle took so long folks.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:18 am 

lurking

No problem! This is a good pace. I have a couple posts to write for this and something else and I'm gonna get working on those Sunday. I'll try to get it up asap

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:04 am 

eyy, senpai!

Sounds great c:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next