All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:46 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Dang you reply so fast XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:52 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Don't get used to it. lol
I just tend to do group posts over the weekend, since I don't work weekends. XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:01 pm 

Sort of back.

All right, post's up! @Nero Lockheart, you're up next! No rush at all, just tagging so we can keep track! If everyone can tag the next up after posting, that would be awesome of you guys!

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:44 am 

My life is uninteresting :3

Posted!

@Cotton You're up next!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:53 pm 

Contemplating existence

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Would you guys mind if a broke poet joined your ranks? He could share a room or live off his car parked in the driveway if necessary! He'd just need some access to basic stuff like kitchen, bathroom, wi-fi, maybe laundry, etc. I promise he won't be too much of a bother!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:58 pm 

Sort of back.

He needs to have some sort of source of income to chip in. Otherwise, not a problem at all, just drop a character sheet in!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:43 pm 

Contemplating existence

3rd Year (1)

Awesome! Here ya go ~

Name: Lupe Aragon

Description: Lupe's of average height, about 5'9, and weighs around 150 pounds with a relatively thin frame. He has very light brown hair and green eyes, with caramel-colored skin. He wears glasses most of the time, and his hair is styled into a not too long and not too short mohawk that's tipped with red hair dye at the back. He has long, thick scar on the bottom of his right eye, and he has a sleeve tattoo on his right arm of a wolf howling at the moon in a forest.

Personality: Lupe is very easy-going person, partly due to the lifestyle he's had the last few years. He gets along with most people that are open minded and accepting, though he has a very low tolerance for judgmental people and will often make that known through sarcastic comments. He loves nature, and even when he's not camping or hiking he might be found staring at a flower or a stalk of grass growing out of a crack in the sidewalk. He's loved to write poems since childhood, and tends to view the world from that artistic viewpoint. He's a very positive person and thinks life is absolutely beautiful, despite the tough hand he's been dealt. He loves to tell stories about things that happen to himself, but he keeps his actual emotions at a distance. Even when he's telling deeply personal stories, he tends to blunt the emotion out of it by acting as if the painful bits are something humorous. He's incredibly considerate but also a bit arrogant, which means that when his ideas or ability are challenged or called out, he's prone to losing his temper and lashing out at someone, though he usually restrains himself from violence so long as the other person also shows that same restraint.

Profession/Job: He referees soccer games for different leagues throughout the weekend, sometimes refereeing tournaments out of town. He also has two poetry chapbooks that he takes to local art communities and tries to showcase and sell, which generally doesn't make him a whole lot of profit, but he perseveres despite that in the hopes of one day being published.

Favorite chores around the house: Cooking, washing dishes, taking out trash, any and all kinds of yard work.

Chores they absolutely hate: Mopping is pretty much the bane of his existence, though he's usually willing do just about anything regardless of how much he hates it.

Why have they left their home? Lupe left a very violent household as soon as he graduated high school. He lived as an only child with his mother and stepfather, whom his mother thought was a good man until his drinking problem became apparent and very soon after problematic. Lupe doesn't remember much of his father, but he has very fond memories of his mother, who he held in his arms as she passed away in the hospital from breast cancer. He remembers how she cooked simple meals for him that tasted of heaven, sang lullabies, and forced him to learn how to read through a combination of crooning and spankings. Of his father, however, he mostly remembers insults of the worst kind, and even though he never raised a hand against Lupe, the words left a mark on the boy that was still growing up at that moment. Lupe also remembers how he would hit her mother, who didn't realize the kind of man he was until it was too late. Lupe's father didn't approve even of his name, going so far as to suggest at the kitchen table that they should have it changed. And so, after his mother's death and high school graduation, Lupe decided to set off on his own and try to make something of himself without the help of the rich Spanish man that had ruined his life by not accepting his indigenous roots. He had worked as a soccer referee since he was 13, and so that allowed him to save up enough money to buy an SUV, pack some clothes and essential items, and head out to try and publish his poetry.

Misc (anything you want to include that doesn't fit any of the options above): Despite the despise he holds for his father, Lupe acquired a fondness for alcohol himself. So far, it hasn't gotten him into any trouble, but the fact that he sometimes drinks heavily on random weekdays worries even him, especially when he sees the reflection of his father mirrored in any bottle he's taking drinks of.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:50 pm 

Sort of back.

Cool, approved! Adding you into the posting order at the first post!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:54 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

Quick question: is Lupe's name pronounced like "loop" or "loop-eh"?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:00 pm 

Contemplating existence

3rd Year (1)

The second! Glad you checked in on that haha. Also, is it going to be up to me to pick the living situation? Car, or sharing a room? I'm fine with either!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:06 pm 

Sort of back.

Someone would probably be willing to share a room with him if needed, as it would be kind of odd for him to be a part of the household and remain sleeping in the car. XD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:46 pm 

1st Year (1)

He can sleep in the floor by Michael XD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:05 am 

My life is uninteresting :3

He can share a room with Dev if he doesn't mind the sounds of tools dropping at the middle of the night and the occasional smell of burnt circuitry.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:23 am 

lurking

http://imgur.com/a/1IXFC- if you look at the map of the house there's an open bed in either the light yellow room with two beds or the pinkish-red room at the top with two beds.

I love Lupe! He's such an interesting character and will definitely be a good addition to the house.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:43 pm 

Contemplating existence

3rd Year (1)

Do we know whose rooms is whose? He's willing to share a room with just about anyone who isn't going to have all their stuff littered on his side. If they do, it's getting kicked out of the way. Very little else bothers him though!

And thanks, Kinetic!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:01 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

@Kinetic the picture didn't work :(

and @Torosuperfly16, earlier in this OOC whe did Room claims. You could go back to that and see who has what and decide.

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:15 pm 

Contemplating existence

3rd Year (1)

Took me a while to get my bearings, but I think I got it now haha. I'm still not sure who's in those two rooms with a bed available though? Lupe wouldn't mind sharing with Dev or Michael, but I don't think either of them have a room with two beds, do they?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:18 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

I'm sure with Shades' approval and their approval a bed could be added in? right guys? @Shades @ShadowsVictor

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

Last edited by PrettyMyth on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:19 pm 

1st Year (1)

Michael sleeps on the couch sooooooooo lol

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:21 pm 

Contemplating existence

3rd Year (1)

He chooses to sleep on the couch despite having a room and bed, or he doesn't have a room at all? Lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next