All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: M.A.G.I.C. the ReMiX
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:41 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Deep in the forests of Transylvania there is a school hidden from the general public. Only a few humans know of it, and fewer are allowed admittance. This is because the school, Dubbed Stowerling Keep, is a school for supernatural creatures. This world knows of these creatures, if only a little as most of them don't associate with the human populace if they can help it. There are exceptions, however. these students are all sent a letter once they reach puberty(since the age differs between races) which admits them to the school through a monorail with hidden entrances and are given a trans-ligual barrier breaking bracelet so as to all understand each other in their mother tongue.

The Races at the school are as follows:

Fairie-excel in Light Magicks. can use both a human and pixie-like form
Demon-excel in Dark Magicks. misunderstood race that is viewed as evil by most students, when it is simply a bloodline
Tree Sprite- Excel in Plant Magicks. must be watered/hydrated every two days
Light elves-excel in Healing Magicks. A proud race that views itself to be pure and blameless
Dark elves-excel in Illusionary Magicks. A by product of Dragons and Light Elves Mating. they are viewed as a disgrace
Lamia-excel in Hypnotism Magicks and (ironically) are amazingly talented chefs. cold blooded, and must use heat sources(usually other -students) to get warm. there are no males of this species.
Naga-exel in Hypnotism Magicks and (ironically) are amazingly talented chefs. cold blooded, and must use heat sources(usually other -students) to get warm. these are similar to Lamia, but are completely reptilian with no human features and are native to Japan.
Dragons-excel in transfiguration Magicks (and not just on themselves(vary in size when in true form))
Harpys-excel at speed enhance/dampening Magicks, and their flight abilities are unparalleled
Vampires-exel at no magicks, but can summon familiars. there is a monthly blood drive to allow them a substantial amount of sustenance when at school so they don't feed on unwilling classmates. However, I did say UNWILLING. THESE ARE NOT TWILIGHT VAMPIRES. THINK ALUCARD ON A LESS POWERFUL SCALE.
Werewolves-exel at no specific magicks, but their strength is unparalleled even when not in wolf form
Centaurs-excel in weaponry usage and are the fastest ground bound race to date. Have two stomachs, and therefore eat both human and horse -foods each meal. largest appetite of any race.
Mermaids-excel in water related Magicks, and can breath under water. must be hydrated constantly
Fire Sprites-excel at fire related magicks, but need to smoke and eat coal to sustain themselves
Golems-excel in earth magicks, and can use earth to "build" weapons to use on the battlefield.
Ghouls-excel in ethereal and death related spells of arcane origin. vary in appearance, don't eat anything and, for all intents and purposes, are basically just other monsters that died yet retained the ability to be on the material plane.
Cyclops'-excel at modern technology magicks(example: like a technomancer), and keep the school up to date and modernized, but lack depth perception.
Half Breed- excel at whatever the two halves are, but are also weak to more things than a regular race
Celestians- basically a demigod, they excel at foresight magicks and can usually tell you what will happen in the near future, however none of them are 100% accurate. they are weak to physically strong opponents, however they are very evasive in combat.
Humans-???

Also, a Half Breed doesn't need to be half human. A Naga or Lamia/Mermaid would be considered an electric Eel instead of snake bottom, a demon and fire sprite would be considered a Hellspawn, and Dark elves are the by-product of Dragons and Light Elves, Golems/Harpys are Gargoyles, Cyclops/anything is just a one eyed version of that other creature. a Phoenix is a Fire Sprite/Harpy...etc. the other half breed are up to you to create a race or character that makes sense.

Name:
Race:
Magic Deficiency:
Appearance:
Bio:

NOTE: DO NOT PUT Age in there. this is because each race ages differently so it turns out being pointless, like the Power levels in DBZ. You could be "Over Nine thousaaaaaaaaand" and still be a teenager in the school depending on race.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Last edited by JDizzle383 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: M.A.G.I.C. the ReMiX
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:02 pm 

Name: Arata Sanada (obsessed with digimon so I'm borrowing the name and image)
Race: Demonic Dragon
Magic Proficiency: dark magic, transformation, shadow manipulation
Magic deficiency: light, wind, and fire magic
Appearance:
Image[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160603/e55b6137122eb8f7065adf12983c2489.jpg[/img]
Bio: Arata was orphaned at the age of seven, losing both parents in a tragic car accident. He went from home to home, causing trouble and destruction in his wake. Although considered a bad boy, he took time out for studying and became quite the intellectual. He grew to be a loner in his later years and currently resides alone in a one bedroom apartment.

Name: Ren Wolcott
Race: Fire wolf
magic proficiency: fire and moon transformation
magic deficiency: water and ice magic
Appearance:
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b5/de/bb/b5debb2a2b503b08a6892258cd98372f.jpg[/img]
Bio: Ren is born to a noble family. Her mother is currently on the council within the fire realm and her father is the alpha of the Wolcott pack. She moved out as soon as she was able to begin attending high school, although her loving expenses are paid by her mother. She also became involved with soccer a few years prior. As a werewolf Ren is still bound by the moons power, but she is able to shift into her wolf form at any other time.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:07 pm 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Name: Camroth (Cam) Falon
Race: Dragon (Holy)
Magic Proficiency: Transformation, Healing, Light, Flying, Shields.
Magic Deficiency: Shadow, Fire, Water (Ice)
Appearance:
Human:
Dragon:
Bio:
Ren is a fairly old dragon and has done well to adapt to the changing times. He usually transforms himself to blend in with society and has taken an interest in Humans to watch how they develop over the years. As an experiment, something he has never done before, and out of boredom, he has revealed himself to a single Human, Janice Carter. Janice was someone he met after attending a middle school for the experience. He often went through the school curriculum to help educate himself with the changing times, often excelling in subjects such as Science and History, the former interests him as a metric of Human development progress, the latter because he has experienced most of what's in the History books.

He was getting rather bored this time around, however, because he was constantly stressed that his secret would get out because a Human knew. It's not that he didn't trust her, but rather it was an external, unknown variable in the problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Janice Carter
Race: Human
Magic Proficiency: None
Magic Deficiency: None
Appearance:
Bio:
Janice is a writer and illustrator, most of her work is put into her laptop computer. She seeks adventure and new experiences to help her muse and creative eye. After meeting Cam, she soon discovered his true self, choosing to embrace it and became good friends for years. She kept his secret all through middle school, but saw that he was becoming stressed because he had to hide who he was all the time and couldn't really be himself. She chose to change this and encouraged him to attend a school for people like him, who she was surprised even existed in the first place.

She was even more surprised when he asked her to come with him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:12 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Lesley (Lee) Reyes

Race: Halfling Werewolf

Magic Proficiency: what? I haven't died yet.

Magic Deficiency: The stuff that's meant to hurt, hurts.

Appearance: Standing at 5'11" (180 cm), Lesley is a tan kid with a medium build. His hair is jet black and shaved close everywhere except the top where it is dyed blue and stands up as prickles. His eyes are dark brown and almond shaped. A snake tooth eyebrow bar sits above his left eye. A similar silver piercing sits below his bottom lip, right above his chin. His canines are very prominent and occasionally slip from between his lips when he's distressed. His wardrobe mainly consists of thin hoodies, black jeans, and boots.

Bio: Lesley and his sister are military brats with a distinct dislike for their father. The two of them moved so often that they could never keep up with their classes. Their father gave up on the both of them after they were kicked out of school for the third time; luckily he was either gone or too busy most of the time to notice. The two began taking odd jobs for a couple mobs in the city to make some cash until they were eventually contacted by a triad for mercenary work. They expected to work as collectors or grunts. They didn't expect to become monster hunters. The Tong recruited them as Yaoguai Killers and the pair did surprisingly well. As they grew older they learned the weaknesses of the monsters and became skilled and detached executors. About three years into their career, Lilly disappeared and left Lee alone in the streets of New York. It made him a bit more hostile.

Name: Leliana (Lilly) Reyes

Race: Halfling Werewolf

Magic Proficiency: Punching... hard.

Magic Deficiency: Getting hit sucks.

Appearance: Standing at 5'9" and strongly built. Lilly is a light brown girl with her curly black hair pulled into a loose, messy ponytail. Her eyes are a striking green and her features are very angular. If it wasn't for her mannerisms people might assume she was a peppy highschool girl. Her outfits consist of plain blouses and, high waisted jeans with studded belts, and metal wrist bangles.

Bio: The cost of moving out of their father's place was a lot more than Lilly expected. She got a loan from the Golden Dragons in order to keep her brother off the streets. Eventually, she fell behind on payments. She was given the chance to work off her debt by helping the Triad solidify an alliance with an Irish Mob. Knowing the paranoid, cutthroat nature of the Irish mob, Lilly was assured this was a death sentence. She couldn't let Lee know what was going on or he'd try to come along. She disappeared and has been working for the Irish Mob for the past few years.

I'll edit this in a bit for format.

-Claiming souls for my father's land
-Preparing for war is my father's plan
-Revealing desires; dirty and unique
-Committing horrors mortals can't speak
-Ire to the man with a life full of hatred
-Blood from your veins, what you held most sacred.

-Sustain. Empower what you find unholy.
-Bleed. Feed who really needs you wholly.
-Salvation turned her back,
~Even when I sought her
- But Life is my wife and Death is her daughter
- Time goes by but I never grow old
- Happily,
-I watch your Skin. Turn. To Mold.
- Every time around another fleeting time of pleasure
-"Together.... we'll be-
Together-
Forever"
- but then you die, life fallen like a tiny feather
- just a bout of rain from a bad day of weather.
- Every time I feed I concede to my need............ -Unfinished

~Son of the Beast and the Leech

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
but it still changes
Ever so Slightly
Daily and Nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:04 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Name:Samantha Oculara
Race:Cyclops
Magic Proficiency: Technopathy
Deficiency: Depth perception
Appearance:
Bio: Samantha is an avid gamer in every sense of the word, and she holds the highest kill streak in the school's video game club. She also has the depth perception issues expected of a cyclops, and has devoted herself to helping the other students any way she can. she is modest and caring to a far greater extent than she realizes. She is also VERY dangerous if you manage to actually **** her off.(This almost never happens though) She knows how to build technology with her mind as a Technopath and can make surprisingly useful stuff out of everyday objects.

Name: Vladimir IV
Race: Vampire
Magic Proficiency: summoning familiars
Magic Deficiency: Light magicks
Appearance:
Bio: Vladimir, better known as "Son of the Impaler" is the son to the famous Count Dracula, or Vlad III. Vlad IV is very rich, and as such, has let himself become arrogant. he is sometimes thought of as uncaring, but it is actually just that he is simply lonely since he is technically over 200 years old and has not been in a relationship yet. He is also son of the vice principle, since Vlad The Impaler is in that position and it just so happens that Vlad III owns Stowerling Keep to boot.

Name: Damien Voldrick
Race: Dark Fairie(Dark Elf/Fairie Hybrid)
Magic Proficiency: Light and Illusion magics
Magic Deficiency: Transfiguration and Healing magicks
Appearance:
Bio: Born to a Fairie mother and Dark Elf father, his dad walked out on the family at his birth, leaving his mother to care for him. Before school he was fascinated with humans and would often disguise his wings to walk among them using illusions. He was well known in town despite his mother's warnings, and was a friend to humans of all ages, enchanting items and giving them as "good luck charm" gifts. they usually worked very well, until some people with guns came into town and threatened his mother. something about "If Dad doesn't pay up, she dies!"

He ended up killing the men, but not before they offed his mother. Stricken with grief, he hid in a cave south of the town, assuming it was safe. getting attacked by a bear was not part of the plan. Then again, neither was getting saved by a griffin. the griffin scared him as well until it handed him a letter of admittance to the school, with a note saying they had checked his house and sent the creature to find him when it turned out to be empty.

Figuring he had nothing left in the town, he left and decided school wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe he'd make some friends...

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Last edited by JDizzle383 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:49 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

Name: Ariella De' Mion (De-Mee-on)
Nicknames: Ari & Ella
Race: Witch or Human
Magic Proficiency: Her Grandmother, Gramms as Ella called her, Taught her a good bit. However she passed away.
Magic Deficiency: She needs more training.
Appearance:Image
Bio:
Before the death of her Gramms, Ella was a good-hearted, bubbly, sweet, fun-loving, spirited and optimistic individual. With regards to other people, Ella is described to be kind, warm, sympathetic, caring, compassionate, empathetic, selfless, and self-sacrificing. Ella has shown that she makes a very loving, devoted, loyal and caring friend. Ella could be considered to be a very spiritual person and she originally identifies herself as a psychic before discovering her identity as a witch as well as her witch heritage.

Ella went to stay with her Gramms after her mother and father passed. Once her grams passed aswell, Ella struggled for a long time with the loneliness she felt. Her Gramms left her the small home she had. Ella often welcomes kids who are running from abusive situation a roof.

Despite all the pain, loss and suffering that she has endured, Ella still remains rather strong, especially in the face of danger and adversity. She has shown that she is willing to put her own personal pain on the back burner in order to pay attention to the needs of her loved ones. It could be argued that Ella is much too emotionally invested or involved in the lives of her friends and this is probably the reason why Ella never seems to find a long period of contentment or happiness. Ella remains the person who is deeply loyal to her friends even through all of the challenges that they have faced.

Ella's most defining trait, as well as her greatest weakness, is her compassion, her selflessness, and her undying devotion and loyalty to her friends and her willingness to constantly sacrifice or martyr herself for them and for the greater good.Often Ella uses her powers and abilities as a witch to save the people she cares for as well as innocents, despite knowing the consequences. Although every single member of her family has warned her about the consequences of some of the spells that she has performed, Ella's belief is that it is her duty to protect, save and help her friends at all costs.

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:16 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Hey, can Draco have a crush on Vladimir IV? She's one of those people who can't leave alone people who are lonely like her. XD

Name: Draco (Has been given the Nickname "Demon Draco" by humans who bully her)
Race: Halfling (Werewolf/Dragon Halfling father Celestian/Harpy Mother)
Magic Proficiency: Transformation, Future Sight, Speed magic, Unparalleled Strength
Magic Deficiency: Hypnotism, Dark, Illusions
Appearance:
Human: http://munckwin.deviantart.com/art/Drac ... -411785783
Wolf:
Dragon:
http://img10.deviantart.net/b69d/i/2005 ... wsaber.jpg
Bio: Draco was born into a family that loved her and her older brother, they were killed by the humans that found out they were different. Draco's brother went missing and her mother and father died, she ended up killing the man that had been hired to kill them by pushing him out the 14th floor window. Draco became an orphan and was taken in by a family of Demons that lived in the forest, Draco was sent to the Academy because they thought it would be good for her.

Name: Devlin Leon
Race: Demon Wolf(Demon/Werewolf)
Magic Proficiency: Dark Magic, Unparalleled strength.
Magic Deficiency: Light magic.
Appearance:
Human-
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... fa07f1.jpg
Demon form-
Bio: His family took in Draco when she was young and they became best friends. He was sent to the school with Draco to look out for her as well as gain new experiences.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:29 pm 

Mind if Ren has a crush on devlin?

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Not at all. She can have a crush on him. XD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 pm 

A little Fire Emblem obsessed

Name: Minwe (Minh-way) sometimes nicknamead "Min" or "Minnie" (though she dislikes the latter unless she is close to the person)
Race: Dark Elf
Magic Proficiency: Illusion magicks, a little of dark magick, poisons
Magic Deficiency: Healing, light magicks
Appearance: Stands at 5'4 (162 cm if anyone needs that).
Picture here because the dimentions are apparently too large but oh well
Her hair is either down in a braid, ponytail, or bun, and her ears are pointed. She also has scales showing on places like her forearms and calves.
Bio: After her (elf) mother gave birth to her, she was left on the streets as her mother reentered society with no repercussions. But for Minwe, she was treated as an outcast. She grew up deprived of proper familial love, as well as basic needs. Because of this, she is from time to time, cynical about others. She tries hard to not think about her abandonment, but is difficult while she is constantly around those that mocked her while she was young. She has tried to teach herself not to cry after her rejection into society, but sometimes breaks down when she feels she cannot handle it.

Also, I would love to have someone to interact with Minwe, I had a little trouble with that last time. If it's possible c:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:15 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

My hard ass little mutts will bug her for you

~Even when I sought her
- Happily,
-"Together.... we'll be-
Together-
Forever"

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
but it still changes
Ever so Slightly
Daily and Nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:27 pm 

Lol. She could probably bug Arata too

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:40 am 

A little Fire Emblem obsessed

Okay! Thank you! :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:45 am 

The Happy RP salesman

sure, Draco can have a crush on him. be mindful that he is not one to admit feelings freely

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:01 pm 

So when can we start?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:35 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

I am waiting on a friend who is interested before we start.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:57 pm 

Okay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:16 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

We starting over or are we gonna start from the academy, finding our rooms and meeting everyone?

~Even when I sought her
- Happily,
-"Together.... we'll be-
Together-
Forever"

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
but it still changes
Ever so Slightly
Daily and Nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:17 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

if we dont have everyone from before with the same characters we would need to start over from scratch again.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:44 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Seeming as I am only using ONE of my prior characters, and the fact that we have new people, we will be restarting from scratch.