All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:26 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Heya, you may or may not know me from the "Extraordinary Days For Extraordinary People" roleplay. Unfortunately the rp was cancelled due to too many people dropping out (one way or another), but the remaining people (including me) had the idea to make a continuation of this and made our own ending (big bad gets redeemed). It's a more lighthearted, comedic version of it's original. This kinda revolves around Fear's, Terrance's and Vince's new lives and even newer threat. Maybe even new characters (This is me desperately saying "Please join my new RP").

This world takes place in its own universe, in it's own world where freaks, monsters and other weird people come about, even if said weird people are average people. This takes place ten years after the initial RP, where a tyrant by the name of Motherboard was redeemed and everyone lived happily ever after (It didn't happen in the RP, but, that's because too many people had to drop out and the remaining people had to come up with their own ending). However, there was one thing everyone was forgetting...

The goal of the RP is simple: Stop the upcoming threat. Before anyone asks "But what is the upcoming threat?" Well, that's simple also. The threat is a blue orb of energy by the name of "Louis Z. Bubb".

The rules are simple: No rape. It's fine if your character has a rape backstory, just no active rape in the roleplay please. No auto-kill attacks, please and I'm not talking "GUNS CAN'T KILL PEOPLE INSTANTLY", I'm saying "Don't punch through every opponent you have like a wet piece of tissue paper", unless, of course they're just normal enemies. On the flip side, don't dodge every attack that comes your way. If there's punches coming your way, then your guy can dodge it, but there's logically no way anyone can dodge an attack that your character didn't anticipate. And those are it for the rules.

This is just a suggestion on what your character sheet should look like:
Name:
Alias (If any):
Alignment (If you know what the D&D alignment system is):
Backstory (Optional):
Other (Optional, can be used to describe characters appearance):

I deliberately left out likes, dislikes and personality because, well, I like character development.
You can have as many characters as you like in this RP.
These are my entries, by the way. If you like, you can use them for reference:

Name: Vince
Alias: N/A
Alignment: True Neutral
Backstory: From a neighboring, militant mirror universe, Vince was exiled for being too lazy. However, he didn't arrive on Earth until a few years later when he befriended an elderly scientist, they worked on a computer called "Motherboard", where she would upload her sentience into it to live on and continue helping people. Her life was ended due to a brain aneurysm, which caused him to live a life of jerkassery along side with laziness. However, years preceding that event he befriended various rebellious civilians and fugitives, eventually leading up to Motherboard's redemption.
Other: He stands 6' tall. He used to wear a slightly dirty tank top, pajama's that he presumably grew out of years ago and a cheap costume top hat. Now (due to becoming a government scientist/police officer with Motherboard and Fear) he wears a lab coat, the same dirty tank top, jeans and (again) the cheap costume top hat.

Name: Dr. Barbara Phillips
Alias: Motherboard
Alignment: Formerly Neutral Evil, now Neutral Good.
Backstory: She was an elderly scientist who worked with Vince to create Motherboard. She was able to program and upload her feelings and thoughts into her machine, but couldn't upload her morality into it before she died. The grief caused Vince to leave Motherboard to the military. The combined grief of her only friend abandoning her and having horrendous war images uploaded into her prompted her to delete her own emotions. Years of creating war machines, she realized she could control her own creations. After creating a sufficient amount of war machines, she turned on the army and later her own country. It only took her a few years to conquer the world. Years later, she was confronted by the resistance and was later redeemed by Terrance.
Other: She's essentially just a computer with a digital face. However, due to Vince building a holographic projector, Motherboard can take a humanoid form that looks like Barbara before she died.

Last edited by RavioliMan on Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:53 am 

But, wait, Strata is Samurai's character, and he was banned. So wouldn't it be Fear, Terrance, and Vince's new lives?

And aww, I'm so used to putting a character's personality down... Oh well! Now I must write thineth backstory-eth.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:50 am 

FrantasticalFranny wrote:
But, wait, Strata is Samurai's character, and he was banned. So wouldn't it be Fear, Terrance, and Vince's new lives?

And aww, I'm so used to putting a character's personality down... Oh well! Now I must write thineth backstory-eth.

Oh, yeah, that's right

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 pm 

Name: Terrance Valmore

Alias: Since the events of redeeming Motherboard have passed, he no longer goes by his old alias, Verge. Despite being in charge of the military in place of Motherboard, whom is no longer malevolent, he may often be referred to as "sir" by his comrades, commander. He dislikes those formalities, however.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Backstory: Before the events of joining the original rebellion, he lived a normal life feeling incredibly pressured by the dictating rules set by Motherboard, whom was basically a tyrant, only behaving as he felt people expected of him and speaking nothing of his own mind. As well as wearing unsuspicious clothes in public so it would never look like he was hiding anything. One day he found camaraderie among the rebellion on the side, taking on a different ego around them, in which he always spoke of his mind about situations, practicing with knifes and other small objects which could injure people in his free time for self-defense, and stood up for himself- even if it meant sticking a sharp object to their side. Of course, he still speaks his mind today, as that probably won't ever change. He even wore a black wig around them so he wouldn't be recognized by others on missions.
Tasked with using a flashdrive given to him by his vitriolic best bud, Vince, to return Motherboard's memories and redeem her of her actions, he was deemed the worthy one of taking her place to take charge of the military (which was and still is basically in charge of their world... or at least the way Motherboard was running it), which Motherboard once used for sinister dictatorship. Terrance takes his job seriously, and isn't tight on ridiculous rules as the previous tyrant was. Although, he isn't always quite as strict about rules as he should be, due to his personal experience of living daily life in public, pressured by nothing but the tyrant's rules. Even because of this and his time with the rebellion, he'll sometimes ask Fear and Vince to help him with different missions, and priorities the military is in charge of. He even allows for people with superpowers to live freely in their city, as they were basically hunted down constantly when Motherboard was in charge. Which by the way, he was basically the only human in the last remaining main five of their rebellion.

Other: (Not sure if we're allowed to put appearances as part of other, but I figure'd I'd put what Terrance would look like in these after years.)
Terrance, without a wig which he never wears anymore, has dirty blonde hair, having grown to messily reach down just past his ears. His eyes are a light icy blue, with with his right eye looking scarred and duller than the other. Since he has a professional job, he wears a long sleeved, light grey button-up shirt with a dark grey tie, and a dark grey suit jacket over it, with matching pants and black shoes. He stands at a height of 5'9, with olive colored skin.

More others!: In his free time, he still enjoys practicing with an arsenal of small weapons. Which includes knives (of varying shapes and sizes), rocks, blunt pieces of metal, rocks with rusted nails driven through them, shards of glass. Normal things. He's 32 years of age now, as ten years have passed since the rebellion's Motherboard redemption.

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

Last edited by FrantasticalFranny on Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:22 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Name: William Campbell
Also know as: Fear, Dr. Campbell
Powers/skills: Fear amplification, Mind control

Bio: after the rebellion ended Willam took over as the head of scientific development, all though the last hours of the rebellion resulted in him killing his friend Strata, he did away with Fear, only to realize he may need to become the monstrous person he use to be again one day. Hes Gear now resides in his office where he conducts most of his business. He occasionally is called into to sort out minor problems, but nothing serious enough to bring Fear back from the Dead so to speak.

Other: he now wears a standered scientist lab coat. He scared Face displayed most of the time,

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:33 am 

This shall be the new better OOC. Screw the old yucky OOC for Ordinary Days for Extraordinary People. Ew.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:33 pm 

1st Year (1)

Lol OK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:19 pm 

This shall be the bestestest roleplay ever. Betterer than the greatestest roleplays on here everererer.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:15 am 

Hey, ShadowsVictor, it's yer turn pal.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:47 pm 

1st Year (1)

Yup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:47 am 

I replied, now you two must and shall reply. *Whispers* Otherwise the story will never unfoooooold...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:12 pm 

*Classy Grin* Hi guys ^^

You guys mind if I bring Jane in?

Last edited by Raisa on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:02 pm 

1st Year (1)

So in order to excuse my characters absence I'm going to do something nuts I hope you like it so without further adieu set back relax and grab a bag of popcorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:27 pm 

@Raisa Not at all!
@ShadowsVictor Take it away, Shadows, my man!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:53 pm 

Name: Jane Archer
Also known as: Ink
Appearance: She has long red curly hair and soft green eyes. She is 5'7 and has a thin body.
Personality: Shy and mostly quiet. She usually keeps to herself and doesn’t really talk. She hates to be controlled.
Powers/skills: Jane can manipulate Ink. She can create, shape and manipulate ink, including moving ink, change the color, consistency/viscosity between solid and liquid, etc., even if the ink is printed/written/tattooed. They can write/scribe/tattoo without tools by manipulating ink. If there is not enough ink than she uses weapons. A pistol and a dagger.
Bio: She ran away as a younger girl when she accidentally hurt her sister, she now has no idea where they could possibly be, or what happened to them afterword. she then found the rebellion and joined but after they defeated motherboard Jane kinda disappeared, she is on a self given mission of trying to find her family again. On the side she gathers money from giving people tattoos.

(Hope this is ok, if not just let me know and i'll fix her ^^)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:24 pm 

RAISA! Thou hast RETURNED!! Terrance seeeeecretly missed Jane~

(He's ah, still single by the way. *Wink wink nudge nudge*)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:31 pm 

Haha ^^ Jane has missed Terrance too ^^ *Eyebrow wiggle*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:51 pm 

Raisa wrote:
Haha ^^ Jane has missed Terrance too ^^ *Eyebrow wiggle*

And MY SHIP MAY FINALLY COME TRUE, YES. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *rips off shirt hulk hogan style*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:00 pm 

XD Haha, glad to make that happen for ya ^^ By the way I posted, was that the right posting order? Or no?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:46 pm 

Raisa wrote:
XD Haha, glad to make that happen for ya ^^ By the way I posted, was that the right posting order? Or no?

Well, it was Shadows turn. But it was sorta a one time thing.