All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

18 Years has passed since the Twilight Incident, the Hero of Twilight had settled down and raised a family, and had a son, who is also named Link, and thus the Triforce of Courage passes down to a new Hero. Not long after Link's 18th birthday, rumors spread like wildfire about the Bulbins massing in the desert. Queen Zelda sent his father to investigate this matter, but when he fails to return, a New Hero must rise to the challenge. This is a New Chapter in the Legends of Hyrule...

Whew, Hey @JDizzle383, I finally got the OOC up! Took a while because I had class and figuring out a decently good intro for the story that didn't sound really cheesy, (Even though it might be.)

But now hopefully we can start building characters, story and other such lovely things. *chuckles like A Mad scientist*

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:50 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

So were you wanting to be The New Link? and I could be his companion? or vice/versa? or did you have a different idea as to how to do this altogether?

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:05 am 

I was about to ask you the same question Regarding the Role of Link. I was about to set up a character sheet either way. I suppose I shall go to be Link. And yes, I quite agree, starting this off with the Hero of Twilight's disappearance sounds like fun, and a good first objective to a much grander adventure. :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:21 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Name: Creseon
Status: Descendant of Midna and next in line for the Twilit Throne.
Appearance:
(I apologize for the watermark. I just thought this was a perfect appearance. ALSO, I claim NO ownership of this image)
Bio: Creseon Was born in the Twilight and has not seen Hyrule outside of it, however his mother told him stories of the land of Light-Dwellers when he was young and he has yearned to know what it would be like to meet a Light-Dweller. She has only spoken of Link once or twice, a sad-but-happy look adorning her features when she spoke of him. this only fuels his wish to be away from the Twilight, and he often daydreams during his royal studies. he is bullied behind closed doors by the elder Twili for wanting to see the world of light, and it is something not even Midna can stop despite her status.

@Firewind

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:34 pm 

Name: Link

Appearance: Image
(I claim no Ownership of the Image!)

Bio: Link was born in Ordon to Link of Ordon and Ilia, he was raised to be a rancher much like his father before the twilight incident, yet he learned the way of the sword to defend the village. When his father disappeared he heard a voice that prompted him to pull on his Father's old garb from days long past. Soon the adventure will begin.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:47 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

So you wanna start this story or should I?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm 

I'm Setting up the first IC post now. Let the adventure begin!