All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:52 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

This is the Story of The Strongest Wizard Guild in Fiore, in the Years after the adventures of Natsu, Lucy and the Rest. Now the New Generation wishes to make their mark in the World. This is the story of the Daughter of the Fire Dragon Slayer, and a Mage known as the Wolf of Fairy Tail.

Hey @DracoHatake This is the OOC for our Story! I managed to Unearth my OC and you can find him right over here for his Info! ^.^ I'll await your character sheet in Eagerness and I will prepare the IC for the adventure.

I just can't wait to get started! :3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:01 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

That took sooooo much longer than I thought it would.

Name: Draco Dragneel

Alias(s): Crystal Dragon Slayer, Copycat Mage, The Silent Mage, Demon Draco(This name is used by most of the country as well as bullies/highly offensive to her but nobody realizes it offends her)

Mage Class: B(She's on par with the S Class Mages in the Guild but nobody has seen her go all out so the current rank is inaccurate)

Appearance: Draco is 4"10, she has a skinny body that is moderately underweight but strong, her skin is very pale since she doesn't expose any skin on her body to the sun. Her body is covered in scars and while her right eye is brown like her mother's, her left eye is a shade of green that could only be described as "toxic green." The area around her green eye is badly scarred, as if someone originally tried to rip out her eye before deciding to surgically remove it and used a large needle and thread to stitch it up clumsily.

Equipment: Draco carries a bag with all sorts of medicinal herbs and ointments, she also has surgical tools in the bag for the more serious injuries, she also has a small bottle of pills that she gives to allies who are completely drained of magic to help replenish their magical reserves and speeds up healing at the same time. Draco also carries a blade that appears to be a regular dagger but is actually a retractable sword as a last resort if she is out of magic.

Strengths: Draco is a user of Crystal Dragon Slayer Magic. She also uses Copycat Magic which is almost impossible to use on more than one type of magic at one time but she can hold up to 2 or 3. (Example: It is easy for a user of Copycat Magic to be able to copy fire spells and be able to use the spell element copied again at anytime but if they copy a wind or lightning spell then they can no longer use fire spells. In Draco's case if she copied water spells and fire spells, she could use both but if she copied a type of magic that could be combined with another to make a new element then she has 3 types she can use. Like water spells and wind spells make ice spells, or fire and wind spells make combustion spells.) She is very good at hand to hand combat and ranged attacks. She also has a similar skill to Erza when it comes to stopping fights in the guild.

Weaknesses: She cannot stand the sight of blood, if she sees that her ally is bleeding she will make them stop whatever they are doing so that she can stop the blood no matter if it's a slice from a sword, a scrapped knee, or a paper cut, if it bleeds she will stop it otherwise she will get sick to her stomach. If the enemy is the one bleeding then she will most likely freeze up in fear of losing control of her other personality.

Likes: Art, writing, reading, music, shiny minerals(gemstones, crystals, or anything shiny that comes from a cave even if it's not valuable), the guild, making friends, and traveling.

Dislikes: Blood, being restrained, dark places, sunlight, being alone, being ignored, being treated as if she didn't exist, hurting others, and pointless battles.

Personality: Outside of battle Draco is a very soft spoken person, she's shy around people she doesn't know very well, she doesn't speak in front of people she doesn't know and rarely speaks to the people she does know. She shows kindness to people who are suffering and there's something about her that draws people to her, she is very forgiving and she tries to protect everyone she holds dear to her heart.

She is loyal to her friends and will stay by their side through thick and thin. She tries to find friends that will also be as loyal to her as she is to them. Her loyalty is very strong and her love for her friends and family knows no bounds.

She has another side to her though, it only comes out when she's angered in battle but this side is more bloodthirsty and psychotic. When she's in this state she will attack anyone she feels threatened by, friend or foe. She has actually killed people in this state and because of this she often feels guilty and feels like everyone is judging her and fears her.

She is terrified of herself and she can't even stand to look in a mirror because of this other side of her, she often wears a mask to cover her face because of this fear. She hopes that one day she will be able to repent for her sins. She also feels that her family is disappointed in her for her "Demonic" side. She tries to please her family but she always feels like she's let them down no matter what she does.

History: Draco was born to Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartphilia, when she was 5 she was kidnapped by a dark guild for ransom money. Her older brother, Kurai, tried his best to protect her but he failed. When Draco awoke she found herself chained to a wall in a dungeon. The dark guild would torture and beat Draco for almost 3 years until her family got her back. When she came back to her parents she had developed a darker, more "demonic" side to her.

When she had turned 8 she got bullied at school by other kids and became very violent with the other kids, since then she was feared at school. As she grew older she made one friend that stayed by her through everything, his name was Ryuu. Draco loved her best friend more than anything in the world, but one day she was threatened by a man who was intent on killing her. When Ryuu tried to stop the man from killing her, Draco attacked him and the man and ended up killing them both. As Draco came to her senses and saw what she had done, she wept and she swore an oath on her friend's blood that she would not kill anyone ever again nor would she ever forgive herself for what she had done. She soon became depressed for many years because she had murdered her best friend.

When Draco was 11 years old she was taken, by her father, to see a dragon. Draco was mesmerized by the ancient beast and thought this dragon made of crystal was beautiful. The dragon introduced herself as Opal and taught Draco the ancient art of Crystal Dragon Slayer Magic. Draco was happy for the first time in a long time, but after a few months Opal had disappeared and Draco went back into depression. Draco now searches for Opal in silent agony.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:01 am 

Awesome Character sheet!! :D

Here is the IC, and away we go!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:06 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Oh my god. I literally fell out of my chair after reading that Old Man Winter insult. XD I am dying right now!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:34 am 

I knew it'd make you laugh one way or the other. But yes Gray and Fenrir have a very interesting "Father/Son" relationship, which is sometimes laced with insults. Juvia is the one who usually gets them to simmer down. This makes up quite the family dynamic despite Fenrir's refusal to take up the Fullbuster name.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:43 am 

I haven't laughed this much in a few years. XD It's been a long time since I last fell out of my chair from laughing. Draco has a bit of a mischievous relationship with her father. She tends to give Gajeel hugs more than him when she leaves on really easy missions just to tease Natsu and she has also set up an "alarm system" using a cowbell to let Erza know that Natsu and Gray are fighting. The "alarm" can be heard from anywhere in the guild just so Erza knows and it is only used for those instances so she won't get in trouble for it. She can be pretty mean with her jokes sometimes. XD She gets it from her Daddy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:54 am 

Wow, if she picked up Natsu's Mischief, what qualities did she get from Lucy I wonder? ;) Anywho, with an alarm system like that, Natsu and Gray would both realize how much trouble they'd be in, even after the many years of the same cycle. XD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:14 am 

Probably her love of reading and writing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:38 pm 

You would think Natsu would find a way to get over his motion sickness. Doesn't seem to be the case now does it? Wonder what Lucy is going to think when she hears of this?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:05 pm 

She will probably be very angry at him but not for stalking Draco but for not bringing her with him to follow Draco and getting caught on top of that. XD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:02 am 

I sadly cannot read private messages at the moment if that was you trying to pm me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:09 am 

I am not the mysterious PMer but thanks for letting me know. Though might I say Lucy's reaction to Natsu and Draco is both adorable and cute. :3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:12 am 

Okay then. But thanks. I was honestly trying not to squeal in the way that fangirls do when something is completely and utterly adorable when I was typing it because it is 2 in the morning here. Luckily I don't have class tomorrow so I can be up for as long as I want. XD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:14 pm 

I can't believe that I woke up at 7:30 PM. It's now 10:11 over here. XD I know that I sleep more than the average person but that's still a lot of sleep time. I slept a total of 15 hours and 30 minutes. That's 1 hour less than my record time. XD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:37 am 

Wow, that's a lot of Hours! :S I don't think I'd sleep that long... My body would tell me to wake up, that and my alarm that plays Nier Music to wake me up.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:12 am 

Well I usually sleep about 13 hours a day now. When I was in high school I would sleep 13 hours on weekends only to make up for lost sleep time during the week. I dropped out of high school last year since I was repeating senior year because I skipped class a lot to prevent myself from having suicidal thoughts or homicidal thoughts towards the students and teachers. I got my GED instead of a high school diploma and I am now in college. I still sleep a lot more than I used to but I'm okay with that. XD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:24 am 

Word of warning, Draco's going to ask her parents where babies come from in this next post and Lucy is going to make Natsu tell her since she had only lectured Natsu yesterday and hadn't gotten the chance to punish him until now. XD Natsu can either make something up off the top of his head for an answer or we can just skip to after the conversation after he reacts to being the one to tell her that! XD Either way it's really uncomfortable for Natsu but comedic for us!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:58 am 

Comedy gold! I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head, but I hope Natsu's reaction was genuine enough. To make up for it, I have a funny moment between Juvia and Fenrir. (The former almost having a "meltdown". XD )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:22 am 

It's fine. The reaction was completely natural and I loved the moment with Juvia and Fenrir! XD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:51 am 

The lullaby that the music box plays can be heard here. https://youtu.be/mlmhMS_luX8

Sadly there is no music box version of this song. I know that there isn't a music box version because I have been searching for one for years. I first heard this song in a Naruto AMV and fell in love with this song ever since. I wanted to share it with you in case you ever wanted to listen to it.