All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Into the Deep Dark.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:22 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Into the Deep Dark.

Description- mmmm, I’m in a space exploration mood

Setting- 500 years into the future during the medium stages of space colonization…will be varied, but primarily I just want a fun little creative RP with a crew of 4.
I want it to be a journey of space and self exploration for our characters and ya, other than that I dotn want ot plan any further as too much planning crushes the soul of an RP and we will cross every other bridge when we get there. Including the reason as to why we are even out exploring which will be up for discussion soon.
Obviously we will be on one decent sized ship, the name? also up for discussion.

So

That being said,
Character applications –

Name -
Age -
Gender -
Race -
Appearance -

Back story- if you want
Personality – Id prefer you didn’t, more fun to learn everyone’s personality, im certainly not.

Anything at all extra -

My application -

Name - Adrial Austerlitz.
Age- 26
Gender- Male
Race- Caucasian

Appearance-
Eyes- Light round, noticeably large irises.
Skin- Very fair, pale white.
Hair, medium length, messy and brownish blonde.
Height- 5”10
Weight- 127 lbs.
Body type, - very frail and thin, almost sickly but not repulsive.
Clothing choice- when inside the ship clothing choice could be described as comfortable, soft cloth pants that do as they please and baggy t – shirts. Outside however is the standard slim fit space suite/ equipment.

Equipment ( per planet )- Fire starter, 2 Oxygene tanks, small amount of dry food rations, small amount of water rations, slim series space suite,

Favorite color- find out
Favorite food- find out
Favorite anything- same as the first two

Constantly caries around seeds to this strange pink plant that he adores yet will not explain why.

Is afraid of large spaces, but feels more comfortable in smaller spots.

Has a roughly circular yet small scar on his throat.

Cant wait to meet you <3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Into the Deep Dark.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:50 pm 

My life is uninteresting :3

Name - Felicity Rodriguez
Age - 24
Gender - Female
Race - Half Russian (other half unknown to her and up to debate)

Appearance -
Eyes- Brown
Skin- Light tan
Hair- Brown, short and a little messy
Height- 5'9
Weight- 110 lbs.
Body type - Slightly muscular
Marks - Scar over her right eye
Clothing choice- Plain shirt or tank top on the upper body and dark-colored jeans or camo-patterned fatigues for her lower body. Black boots are her standard footwear, with closed flip flops when in her room with nothing to do. She often wears a dark green trench coat with evidence of removed patches on the shoulders. She also doesn't leave her room without her utility belt which has numerous tools and extra magazines for her handgun. When wearing the trench coat, she usually wears gloves as well. Lastly, she has dark orange shield-type sunglasses which she never seems to part with, and even threatens to hurt anyone who damages it.

Standard space suits when needed, but may have added decals for personalization.

Equipment - Utility belt, energy knife, a custom-built pistol.

Back story - [You'll have to figure it out]
Personality – Initially silent and keeps conversations with strangers minimal. Mostly keeps to herself. Known to be good with machinery.

Anything at all extra -

Edits:
Race changed (for mystery and diversity :P)
Added some equipment
Added some personality, though not too much.

Last edited by Nero Lockheart on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:17 am 

The dreaded clopening shift.

Blog: View Blog (9)

Hello! Are you still accepting people? I'd really like to be involved in this if you are.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:42 pm 

Sure, go ahead ^^ It is open for up to 4 people, and I don't think Kastelle has closed the signups yet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:50 am 

Nero Lockheart wrote:
Sure, go ahead ^^ It is open for up to 4 people, and I don't think Kastelle has closed the signups yet

Awesome, thanks! I'll get a character sheet up then.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:14 am 

sorry I haven't replied, got busy with work, when Oro posts his character we will wait 2 more days for one more person then we are just going :3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:28 pm 

Jay Byrne | +
Name - Jay Byrne

Age - 21

Gender - Male

Race - Caucasian

Appearance - Jay is quite pale, with reddish hair cut into a butch cut, and a smattering of freckles on his nose and cheeks, with green eyes. He is of average height, and of average weight, hence looking somewhat unremarkable in build. He is usually dressed in a leather coat, a collared shirt (tucked out), comfortable cargo pants, and leather boots, with the pants legs tucked into it. He usually carries a small tablet and a stylus, in which he writes down everything that he comes across, and a lazer pistol that he usually carries in a gun holder, hanging from his belt. He wears a specialized type of gloves which leave the fingers open (in case he wants to use his tablet) and the palms and wrists covered, in particular with a rough material that helps in the gripping of his pistols.

Anything at all extra - Jay cannot live without his tablet or any information source. He is quite good at the pistol, hitting his targets at at least 80%, though he uses it mainly for self-defense. Physically, he is rather weak, and is useless in hand to hand combat or prolonged physical exertion.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:01 am 

Ooh! I wonder if that "one more person" slot is still open? I would love to throw my name in the hat if that's the case!?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:49 am 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)

Looks like you have your crew of four, but if you want more crew members I would be up for it. =D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:20 pm 

Lady and ordo, ill accept you both for a crew of five, get those character apps up guys then we will start

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:10 pm 

Name: Naomi Itō
Race: Japanese
Appearance:
Naomi is a little spitfire. Standing at only 5'1", with short, choppy, black hair, and deep, dark, blue eyes- only noticeably blue if you're really looking at them; or if Naomi happens to be struck with any extreme emotion, be it fury or elation, their color brightens a bit and is easier to distinguish. Otherwise they appear a dark slate grey color.
To make up for her size, she has kept herself in shape, and is surprisingly strong.
Personal Effects:
- Small knife concealed in leg of her right boot at all times.
- Scanner/interfacer she built from scratch. Worn in holster on belt.
- Utility tool. Clips onto belt.
- Modified bracer. Only worn when need for it is anticipated.

Naomi is particularly skilled in systems programming (or in more shady terms, "hacking"). She can generally find her way around any software, and often sells her skills to the highest bidder- such jobs have brought her from programming Security platforms, to breaching firewall fortresses; mapping course trajectories, to plotting undetectable marauder strikes; and of course, stabilizing ships systems, to sabotage. As long as the price is right, Naomi won't pass judgement.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:28 am 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)

Name – Johnathan Hunter
Age - 25
Gender - Male
Race - Caucasian
Appearance –
Eyes- Green .
Skin- Light.
Hair- strawberry blond, warn like David Tennent in old Doctor Who videos hes seen.
Height- 5’ 11”
Weight- 185 lbs.
Body type- Muscular
Clothing choice- Onboard the ship: Rock band logo tees or tank tops and cargo pants of various colors and prints (Camo to khaki) and black military style lace-up boots. Sometimes John wears a leather jacket and classic aviator sunglasses.
Offship: depends on the planet, usually carries a .45 Colt 1911 that his Grandfather gave him for luck on the mission, A gunbelt with utility pouches on it for extra clips for the Colt and other tools, He also takes along his laser rifle and spare power packs when exploring.
Anything at all extra – John is a good pilot, he graduated in the top ten in his class.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:00 pm 

Ill make the thread today and link it here

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:10 pm 

Actually first, lets talk about what the universe should be like,

Things like how advanced our technology is despite colonizing other worlds,

Do we want a cowboy bebop feel to the universe
or a No mans Sky feel to it

Just things like that, and how we would like to meet and all that

The only thing prefer to steer clear of is this being a "mission"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:52 pm 

I'm game for either scenario, but if I had to choose, I'd probably lean more towards space cowboy at the moment.

As for meeting, I have a few scenarios in my head for my character and how she'd stumble across a crew, but they depend on the preference of the theme !blush

So for now, my contribution is "I vote space cowboy!", since the current favorite scenario for my particular character fits best in with that kind of universe. But I can make either scheme work !drunk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:55 pm 

Cyberpunk space cowboys! :D

The only way!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:38 pm 

Cowboy bebop style universe it is, which is great

So theres that

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:00 pm 

What about the ship?

And ranks? Granted we probably won't begin the story all ranked up, but we could establish a general chain of command that we'll all fall into to make sure we've got all the typical crew positions covered?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:08 pm 

Felicity could be the semi-antisocial engineer on the ship.

The ship itself, I think would only be a small one since there's only 5. The question is, who owns the ship? This isn't a mission, so we don't all have to be military.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:23 pm 

ya small to medium sized ship ,idk about ranks, positions ya, but ranks,...ehhhh that implies a chain of command and , god forbid.. a mission