All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Are you lost too? (OOC)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:54 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

1x1 with @FrantasticalFranny

In which one person is lost and the other finds them.

Character information

Name:
AKA:
Species:

Hair:
Eyes:
Height:
Distinct characteristics:
Clothing choice:

Personality:

Their Story:

Abilities:

Extra:

--

My OC:

Name: Suzume Nakami
AKA: Suzu-chan, Chibihime, the Lost Heiress.
Species: Human

Hair: Medium length, straight chestnut-brown. Straight bangs reaching her eyebrows. Usually left down.
Eyes: Brown.
Height: 124cm (4'3")
Distinct characteristics: Almost always has a mildly curious expression on her face.
Clothing choice: She's used to wearing traditional Japanese formal robes, but since it's not ancient Japan anymore she wears plain solid-colored dresses and a cardigan with white socks and maryjanes.

Personality: Suzume is quiet, curious, and easily distracted, possibly aloof. She's childish, she pouts when she doesn't get her way, and often prefers to use actions over words. She might be eight, but she acts like a toddler sometimes. She gets easily lost, but it never bothers her because someone always finds her. She is a curious person and will stare at someone or something for a long time just trying to figure them out.

Their Story:

Suzume was born a princess in Ancient Japan. She was the youngest and therefore had no rights to the throne so people usually ignored her to shower the heirs with attention instead. Nevertheless, she was expected to behave like a princess and she failed miserably according to their standards. She would often get up and walk out of important events without a word, only to return later covered in grass stains and dirt.

When she turned eight she accidentally created and got trapped inside a pocket dimension, where she stayed without aging (both mentally and physically) until finally emerging in an alternate universe in the Modern world, where her royal family was instead a wealthy and influential syndicate in Japan. She was identified as the "Lost Heiress" of the family and subsequently grew in popularity.

Currently, she is being privately tutored and has gone through countless personal guards who had been hired specifically to follow her around and make sure she doesn't get lost or in trouble. She keeps getting in trouble and they keep quitting.

Abilities: Mostly-dormant reality-warping powers. This includes, but is not limited to, knowing and having control over the outcomes of situations, being able to create or recreate entire scenarios even if they are meant to happen by chance, being able to create pocket dimensions and travel between them and reality, and being immune to almost all supernatural influence. Suzume is unaware that she has any powers at all, and therefore uses it rarely and only subconsciously.

Extra:
- She is easily bribed with sweets and shiny things.
- She's gotten so used to being followed by guards that she no longer notices it when she's being followed.
- She's scared of microwaves and some other modern kitchen appliances.
- She likes big pockets and sleeves.
- If she meets someone and likes them she'll start calling them Onii-san or Onee-san (Big Brother/Big Sister)

--

This took some time, sorry for the wait.

× 1Ø ×

Last edited by ten-x-snyder on Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:45 pm 

It's perfectly fine! Would you like to post your character first?

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:59 am 

Ah, I wrote my character there already, it's under the spoiler addition. Sorry, I should have marked it more obviously.

× 1Ø ×

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:14 am 

Oh it's quite alright, there are no worries.

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:08 am 

Name: Fiyas Morfran
AKA: Fiyas Morfran
Species: Low ranking reality altering demon

Hair: Raven black, spiked in many spots, although now messily.
Eyes: Golden irises with cat-like pupils, and black sclera.
Height: 5'6
Distinct characteristics: Long, dark grey horns running over his head. Clawed hands.
Clothing choice: Long, dark red, buttoned coat, with white zig-zag shaped trimmings on the collar and bottom of the coat. White hankerchief tucked into where his neck is. Grey and somewhat baggy pants, tucked into brown boots with several buckles and straps lining the front.

Personality: Fiyas takes a great interest in, and fascination with, humans. He even sees them higher than himself, but he wouldn't tell that. When around humans, he takes to frequently complimenting them, even being flirtatious. This could easily be seen as a cunning act, and if he ever wanted to, he could be cunning. Though, not around humans. When he isn't complimenting them, he pulls harmless pranks on them with his powers. He greatly dislikes seeing others actually mistreated (especially with humans), however, and will stand up for them even if they are complete strangers.

Their story: Secret~!

Abilities: He posesses minor reality altering abilities. For example, casting illusions, distorting reality in small ways, and opening small portals. He can also create small to average sized objects, and conjure weapons for himself should the need ever surface.

Extra: He prefers pens over pencils. He has a fear of outer space, and dislikes empty abandoned places, as well as other demons. He quite likes web weaving insects and arachnids, and teasing those with a fear of insects. He enjoys drawing from time to time, and horned animals, and dislikes being considered evil.