All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:40 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey, so I need peeps for my roleplay "Ordinary Days for Extraordinary People". The plot goes as it's 2716 and the setting is in New York City. The world has been taken over by a tyrant who does whatever he pleases and only makes rules to impose himself on others. However, there's a rebellion rising against the tyrant and are working to take him down. The rebellion consists of superhumans, augmented humans, humans and Vince, a lazy interdimensional being.
Again, this RP is open and anyone who has a superhuman, augmented human or human is welcome! :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:50 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Name: William Campbell
Also know as: Fear
Personality: dark and twisted, Sick since of humor, completely crazy
Powers/skills: Fear amplification, Mind control

Bio: William joined the rebellion just so he had a reason to use his powers and be considered a good guy for it. As he is crazy most people avoid him the suit and gas mask he always wears doesn't help either. He thinks after this is all over he'll be locked up either way for the things he his done so why not have a little fun. Doing it

This good?

Attachments:
download (5).jpg
download (5).jpg [ 3.27 KiB | Viewed 10788 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:16 pm 

ShadowsVictor wrote:
Name: William Campbell
Also know as: Fear
Personality: dark and twisted, Sick since of humor, completely crazy
Powers/skills: Fear amplification, Mind control

Bio: William joined the rebellion just so he had a reason to use his powers and be considered a good guy for it. As he is crazy most people avoid him the suit and gas mask he always wears doesn't help either. He thinks after this is all over he'll be locked up either way for the things he his done so why not have a little fun. Doing it

This good?

Aye, good sir, this is a good one.
By the way, this is the RP http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=50588

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:34 am 

1st Year (1)

I'll post in the morning :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:21 am 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Name: Chase Harbeck
A.K.A: Strata

Power: Weather Control, Can shoot lightning from his hands

Bio: Chase joined the rebellion because it afforded him the opportunity to be as violent as he pleased while doing some good at the same time. Nobody wants to be near him as they are honestly afraid of him since he is visibly insane and psychotic.

Appearance:

This alright?

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:24 am 

1st Year (1)

And now I have a partner XD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:26 am 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

You do indeed >:3

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:01 am 

Master Samurai wrote:
Name: Chase Harbeck
A.K.A: Strata

Power: Weather Control, Can shoot lightning from his hands

Bio: Chase joined the rebellion because it afforded him the opportunity to be as violent as he pleased while doing some good at the same time. Nobody wants to be near him as they are honestly afraid of him since he is visibly insane and psychotic.

Appearance:

This alright?

Like I said above, anyone with any character is welcome. :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:08 am 

^-^ Great.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:43 pm 

Name: Terrance Valmore
Alter ego: Verge

Species: Human

Arsenal and abilities: His arsenal consists of various small knives and small blunt weapons, as well as several small rocks of different colors and shapes which he enjoys collecting in his free time. When nobody is observing, he enjoys practicing his knife throwing, and his swings.

Personality: The tyrant's rules have driven him to feeling self-critical about his actions in public, behaving how he believes others expect of him, as well as personally believing the tyrant seems to be the only person who's allowed to be what they want freely. Away from the public's eye he takes on a separate ego, the person he wants to be. Which is somebody who speaks his mind about a situation no matter what it may be, looks out for himself, and won't hesitate to stick up for himself and his actions even if it means with physical action. This act of having alter-egos can make him bipolar if he's cornered or pushed off the edge.

Appearance: His height is 5'9. In public he wears average, unsuspicious attire. A light grey t-shirt and black shorts with black sneakers. His hair as it always is, dirty-blonde and cut messily above his ears. His skin is olive-colored, his eyes a light blue with his right one looking scarred and duller than the other. By himself or with the resistance, he wears a dark grey sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants of matching color, so he can hide his arsenal. When taking on his alter-ego he sports a black wig of similar length to his hair, partly so he won't be immediately recognized.

Is this alright for the roleplay?

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:24 pm 

FrantasticalFranny wrote:
Name: Terrance Valmore
Alter ego: Verge

Species: Human

Arsenal and abilities: His arsenal consists of various small knives and small blunt weapons, as well as several small rocks of different colors and shapes which he enjoys collecting in his free time. When nobody is observing, he enjoys practicing his knife throwing, and his swings.

Personality: The tyrant's rules have driven him to feeling self-critical about his actions in public, behaving how he believes others expect of him, as well as personally believing the tyrant seems to be the only person who's allowed to be what they want freely. Away from the public's eye he takes on a separate ego, the person he wants to be. Which is somebody who speaks his mind about a situation no matter what it may be, looks out for himself, and won't hesitate to stick up for himself and his actions even if it means with physical action. This act of having alter-egos can make him bipolar if he's cornered or pushed off the edge.

Appearance: His height is 5'9. In public he wears average, unsuspicious attire. A light grey t-shirt and black shorts with black sneakers. His hair as it always is, dirty-blonde and cut messily above his ears. His skin is olive-colored, his eyes a light blue with his right one looking scarred and duller than the other. By himself or with the resistance, he wears a dark grey sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants of matching color, so he can hide his arsenal. When taking on his alter-ego he sports a black wig of similar length to his hair, partly so he won't be immediately recognized.

Is this alright for the roleplay?

Aye, this is a goodun :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:44 pm 

Okay so first person that needs to post is Shadow then me and then Franny yes?

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:49 pm 

1st Year (1)

Aye Samurai post :P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:55 pm 

Master Samurai wrote:
Okay so first person that needs to post is Shadow then me and then Franny yes?

I do believe so, good sir.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:30 pm 

1st Year (1)

May I suggest a posting round a posting round is that everyone post once before a new post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:32 pm 

ShadowsVictor wrote:
May I suggest a posting round a posting round is that everyone post once before a new post

Sounds like a good idea, what do you guys think?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:39 pm 

That's kind of the point of a posting order to begin with xD I have posted by the way. It is Franny's turn.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:16 pm 

Well, looks like I might sign up ^^, if you guys will have me?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:19 pm 

1st Year (1)

Make your character the thread leader will give it the OK when it's posted

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:29 pm 

Yep, I know, working on her right now ^^

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next