All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:06 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I think it would make for a much better backflash if it was Fear and Strata that fought each other mwahahaha

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:00 am 

So from what my brain picked up... Terrance is now the leader of the government?

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:56 am 

FrantasticalFranny wrote:
So from what my brain picked up... Terrance is now the leader of the government?

Yeah, that's what we talked about on Skype, remember?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:57 am 

ShadowsVictor wrote:
I think it would make for a much better backflash if it was Fear and Strata that fought each other mwahahaha

What reason would they have to fight?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:59 am 

1st Year (1)

As I stated in my little background they had a disagreement that about how to deal with the motherboard that ultimately lead to a confrontation(Fight) which resulted in the death of Strata and a seriously wounded Fear.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:04 am 

ShadowsVictor wrote:
As I stated in my little background they had a disagreement that about how to deal with the motherboard that ultimately lead to a confrontation(Fight) which resulted in the death of Strata and a seriously wounded Fear.

But wait, why Fear of all people want to keep Motherboard alive? Outta curiosity, of course

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:06 am 

1st Year (1)

You remember Maria yes? (Williams Dead wife) she had a major role in it. Maybe it was guilt or he truly really had gone completely mad but his dead wife talked him into giving her a second chance

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:06 am 

1st Year (1)

Her = motherboard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:42 am 

Wait, Fear's wife was Motherboard? .3.

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:43 am 

1st Year (1)

No I messed my post up a tad lol Maria is Fears wife her ghost started to talk to him be because I wanted to sell super duper crazy for him lol she or maybe his subconscious persuade to give MotherBored another chance

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:32 pm 

Ah, alright, I understand. By the way, Ravioli, will you be able to get on Skype later?

Last edited by FrantasticalFranny on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:33 pm 

1st Year (1)

You two and Skype

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:38 pm 

Ah, alright, I understabd. By the way, Ravioli, will you be able to get on Skype later?

Why, yes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:54 pm 

Yaaaayy. I was actually reading over our conversation between Terrance and Vince, and it's still funny. I laughed some.

Boi the way, I have added Terrance's character sheet to New Days, Extraordinary People! Also, one thing I would like to add. It says for the rules of this new roleplay that nobody can rape others, but it can be in their backstory. Strata had that, and because of that Samurai was banned. Soo... I'm not sure if this should be allowed, so we wouldn't have to potentially cancel this roleplay?

Last edited by FrantasticalFranny on Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:14 pm 

Yaaaayy. I was actually reading over our conversation between Terrance and Vince, and it's still funny. I laughed some.

Boi the way, I have added Terrance's character sheet to New Days, Extraordinary People!

Alrighty, I'll check it out some. Anywho, I should get on my laptop and open up skype.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:22 pm 

1st Year (1)

I put mine up

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm 

1st Year (1)

You should really make a OCC I just realized that was a interest check we don't need to be getting introuble for chatting there lol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:01 pm 

1st Year (1)

Also we could potentially start the RP now and let who ever shows interest in it join in becuse it originally was just the 3 of us I think it would make more sense if the first few post was a flash back of events that never happened in ordinary days for extraordinary people then proceed to the events that lead to there current positioning in today's world what do y'all think?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:32 pm 

1st Year (1)

Anyone there? XD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:39 pm 

ShadowsVictor wrote:
Anyone there? XD

No, fella

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next