Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

Form:
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
History(Optional):
Exiled Jedi, Rebels, Imperial Troops, Civilians, or Dark Warriors(Sith)?

Story:
It's the Imperial Era. Darth Sidious has recently taken the throne with Vader at his side; most of the Jedi have been exterminated. Few remain to resist. Will the Rebellion prevent the uncoming slaughter? Will the Jedi survive? Will the Dark Lords finally remain victorious? All these questions must be answered by you and your peers. Join now. (Star Wars RP. IF you don't know the canon, then PM me. :) )

My Forms:
Name: Allyria Talinde.
Race: Chiss.
Appearance: Allyria is a young Chiss Jedi padawan. She has dark black hair, soft gold eyes, and milky blue skin. She dresses in street rags and a dirty brown cloak. The teen has an ornate black lightsaber with a purple crystal. She also carries a silver blaster and a belt of small knickknacks.
Personality: Allyria is very quiet and shy. She hates to engage in fights and generally tries to keep out of sight. She can be highly sarcastic when you get her to speak and she is very slow to trust people, after her squad of clones murdered her own master. Thus, she is difficult to get to know but loyal and kind once you earn her trust.
History(Optional): During Order 66, Allyria's master was killed by her squad and Allyria was forced to flee. She took to the streets, abandoning what little Jedi heritage she'd gained in order to survive as an exile in the Empire. Since then, she has thrived on the streets and was later taken in by the rebellion to help with covert operations thanks to her acrobatic skills and quick fingers.
Exiled Jedi, Rebels, Imperial Troops, Civilians, or Dark Warriors(Sith)? Exiled Jedi Padawan.

Name: Dimitria Kaziril
Race: Human.
Appearance: Dimitri has soft blond hair that extends slightly past her shoulders in little ringlets. She has sharp blue eyes and very defined features; a fighter's body. She bears two dark hilts with white saber crystals.
Personality: A tough as nails exterior. Conniving. She is willing to do anything to reach her goals.
History(Optional): I'd rather leave this one blank for now. :)
Exiled Jedi, Rebels, Imperial Troops, Civilians, or Dark Warriors(Sith)? Dark Warrior's Apprentice.

Last edited by FawnChaser on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:16 am, edited 4 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:31 am 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

How would this play out?
Can you join the rebels or is it the Empire only?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:32 am 

You can join any side you want. I'll make my forms and the IC thread tomorrow, hopefully. :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:07 pm 

Sounds cool!
I may need some help with the cannon because what I knew went out the window with Ep7.
I'll try to get my form up in a day or two

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:39 pm 

This is way before Episode Seven so no worries. :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:30 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Name: Ethan Kryze (formerly, Ethan Cass)
Race: Mandalorian
Appearance: Ethan has light skin with a large scar across his left forearm. He has medium length brown hair and golden yellow eyes. He has a strong, bold face just like most Mandalorians. He is strong just like a Mandalorian should be and has some great acrobatic skills.
Personality: Just because he is a Mandalorian does not mean he has to act like one. Similarly to his Aunt, Ethan is quite peaceful, which is another reason why he was able to adapt to the lifestyle of a Jedi. He is very kind towards everyone, but yet still has a warrior instincts inside of him. Ethan wants to help everyone in the galaxy, but it is immensely hard with the recent conquest of the galaxy by the Empire.
History(Optional): Weeks before his Trial to become a Jedi Knight, Order 66 was put in place by Emperor Palpatine. His Master was killed in the Jedi Ambush at the Temple on Coruscant. Ethan was able to get out of the Temple undetected. His existence died with his Master and he took his mother's maiden name.
Exiled Jedi, Rebels, Imperial Troops, Civilians, or Dark Warriors(Sith)? Exiled Jedi

Name: Joby Raika
Race: Pantoran
Appearance: Light blue skin with golden yellow eyes. Very handsome face, but has huge scars all over his back from torture. He is tall with muscular arms and legs. He has short black hair that does ascend past his neckline.
Personality: Self-Absorb, Rash, Brave. He has much anger in him because of the torture he went through. Though, he has a soft spot for pretty girls (well not that soft).
History(Optional): Kidnapped when he was a child and tortured for years until he finally snapped and killed his master and all of his rude servants.
Exiled Jedi, Rebels, Imperial Troops, Civilians, or Dark Warriors(Sith)? Dark Warrior Apprentice.

Last edited by Joby_wan_Kenobi on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:41 pm 

Accepted of course. And I can't wait to see the others that you make. :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:11 am 

I'm sorry but my school schedule has tightened up and I'm not sure I would be able post and participate as much as I would like to, so I guess I'll have to pass on this one at least until this semester is over.
Thanks for considering me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:15 am 

Anytime. If you ever want to join just post a message with your forms. :)

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:57 pm 

I'm off for the summer so would you mind if I join?

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:16 pm 

Not in the slightest. Our chars are currently at an impasse and fresh blood would help, so draft chars. :D

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:21 pm 

Umm would it be ok to have a Clone trooper or a human Mandalorian?
I'll try to come up with a couple players for this, thanks for having me =D

05/24/16
I just looked on Wookieepedia and realized that Joby_wan_kenobi's player that is Mandalorian is using the new cannon that the Mandos are peace loving except for the ones on Concordia. So I guess my question is can I have a Mando Bounty Hunter that is human?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:15 am 

You can have anything you want. I'm rather flexible in terms of canon right now. The only main rules are this: Most Jedi are dead. Not everyone can be SIth, though anyone can be a Dark Warrior (so long as they're force sensitive). Bounty hunters must have realistic abilities. No "I can kill twenty thousand dudes in two sentences" type writing. :D Other than that, you're really good. (You can't kill the Emperor. XD)

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:57 pm 

Thanks!!

Name: Vykk Dragoon
Race: Human
Appearance: 1.8 meters tall, Muscular build, Vykk is ruggedly handsome and has light brown hair and wears a neatly trimmed beard, Vykk has scars on his hands and arms from getting in to fights without his armor and the scar from two stab wounds on his chest .
Personality: Vykk is tough and hot headed like most bounty hunters but like most of the Mandolarians he was raised around he has a soft spot for women and children. He is loyal to his clan and those he lets into his clan. But don’t let his soft side fool you he is a no nonsense get the job done kind of guy.
History(Optional): Vykk was three and wandering a battle field on some un-remember able planet when he was rescued by Parjai Dragoon, or as he came to know her as his Buir or mother in her language of Mando’a , She and her husband raised Vykk in the Ture Mandalorian customs dating back to the early days of the Mandalorians. Vykk grew up in the company of the Clones as his parents were hired by Jango Fett to train Clone commandos and become in their language Cuy'val Dar or “Those that no longer exist” Vykk knew Boba Fett but they were not good friends, Vykk instead played and trained with the commandos that his parents trained. As such he is well trained and suited to his work.
Exiled Jedi, Rebels, Imperial Troops, Civilians, or Dark Warriors(Sith)? Bounty hunter

Name: Kell Knight
Race: Human
Appearance: 1.5 meters tall, thin build but arms and legs of a swimmer. Blond hair and blue eyes.
Personality: Kell is as loyal as they come, he is kind and caring, though he is a shred costumer when it comes time to bargan.
History(Optional):
Exiled Jedi, Rebels, Imperial Troops, Civilians, or Dark Warriors(Sith)? Future Rebel pilot

I think I have an entrance for Vyyk but I'm not sure how to get Kell into the story.
Can I just jump in?

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:49 am 

Jump in whenever you're ready, aye. :D

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:52 am 

=D Thank you!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:11 pm 

I made my intro for Vykk, Hope its ok if not I'll edit it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:38 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

I don't mean to be a Johnny-come-Lately, but now I'm a bit curious if you're still accepting characters for this RP, and which factions you'd want said characters to be members of.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:47 pm 

This RP will be open for awhile. XD Any faction you like. (So far, we have two former Jedi, two Dark warriors, a Mandalorian, and a Rebel Pilot want-to-be.)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:12 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Well, I just relating to Ordo earlier that I have a certain affinity for Imperial characters, but I wanted to make sure that all of our characters could indeed interact as it were.