All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kidnapped-OOC
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:18 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Blog: View Blog (1)

Okay, so I just watched Percey Jackson and the Olympians. It was a good movie, and it gave me an idea for an RP.

This would be a one on one RP, so just me and one other person.
There will probably only be 3 characters. Mine, another persons, and Hades. Hades is an NCP.

So, this is the plot:
Persephone is the Goddess of Spring Growth, and Hades is the God of the Underworld.
The plot basically follows the story of Hades kidnapping Persephone to be the Queen of the Underworld, but with a twist.
This is the story if you don't know it:
Hades fell in love with Persephone, and with Zeus’ help secretly kidnapped her. Demeter [Her mother] roamed the earth over in search of her, by day and by night with torches. When she learned from the Hermionians that Hades had kidnapped her daughter, enraged at the gods she left the sky, and in the likeness of a woman made her way to the city of Eleusis to pray to Zeus . . .
When Zeus commanded Hades to send Persephone back up, Hades gave her a pomegranate seed to eat, as assurance that she would not remain long with her mother. With no foreknowledge of the outcome of her act, she consumed it. When she ate the seed, she was condemned to spend 3 of the four seasons with Hades, and only the Spring Months with the Gods.

The twist is that while she is up visiting her mother for those short few months, she falls in love.
He can be human, or God, or Demi-God, or anything else you want.
If you want to add anything else, or make it more interesting PLEASE DO! I love it when people contribute their own ideas. I feel like it's more enjoyable for everyone involved if they feel like they have a little piece of themselves in the plot.
:D

Fallen Angels: Banished and forgotten.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Gods and Goddesses
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:11 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Ooh this sound like fun! I have just the character! Let me go see if I can get him!

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:17 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

AND I FOUND HIM!!! WOOT! Here he is.

Name: Emmet (Erebus)

Race: god of darkness

Appearance: Deathly pale skin, gray eyes, black short cropped hair. Wears black jeans and shirts.

Personality: Stern, quiet, always seems in a dark mood.

Power(s): Shadow manipulation.

Flaw(s)/Weaknesses: Bright lights

Background/History: Emmet was the god of darkness and shadows but after the rise of Hedes he lost his place in the underworld. He was banished by the gods forever. Many tried to kill him but he evaded them and he now lives on earth seeking vengence against the gods. He has a burning hate for the gods..... especially hades. He seeks revenge against them. He has lived the past years as a human. He owns a large mansion and has learned some things from the humans. He understands humans better and he now has a general care for them.

So that is a char I have created, if you want we could have Emmet meet your char and he could try and get her for revenge against hades but then it can turn to something more. :D What do you think?

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:20 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.

I think it's wonderful, I love the idea! Maybe he could kidnap Persephone from the Underworld, instead of meeting her in her Springtime Freedom.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:22 pm 

Mwahaha! Sounds like fun, an under world kidnapping! :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:47 pm 

Yay! :D
My character:
Name: Persephone
Alias: Elizabeth
Race: Goddess Of Springtime Growth. Also the Queen of the Underworld.
Appearance: Elizabeth is tiny. She is very short and small especially for her age. She has light blond curly hair that falls mid-back. She has average-looking blue eyes, and a child-like round face. She wears a baby yellow sundress.
Personality: She is sweet and caring and altogether completely unfit for the underworld.
Powers: She can grow plants from thin air, and heal plants that have died. She also has a way with animals, but it's nothing dramatic.
Weakness: Anger. She has lived with Hades, and now she is very sensitive to raised voices, and angry people.
The background and history is in the main post, so I don't hafta repeat it :D
Lol.

Post subject: Re: Kidnapped-OOC
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:14 pm 

Okay I posted, sorry it is kinda long...... I just wanted to get all that info in there. :D Hope it works alright. Your move now! :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

Post subject: Re: Kidnapped-OOC
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:52 pm 

It's cool! I like long posts!