All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:54 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Character Form-

Name:
Alias(s):
Appearance:
Alternate Clothing Style(Optional):
Personality:
Family Relationships:
Hidden Village:
Kekkeigenkai:
Jinchuriki(Yes or No):
Demon Name:
Demon Appearance:
Bio:

Name: Draco Hatake
Alias(s): Ultimate Copycat, Demon Draco, Dragon Queen
Appearance: http://munckwin.deviantart.com/art/Drac ... -411785783 She can hide her wings and tail within tattoos on her body but her wolf ears are hidden underneath her hair. She can transform into a winged wolf or a dragon. Winged wolf- http://img01.deviantart.net/1002/i/2007 ... morwen.jpg Normal Dragon- http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ash ... -prefix=ru Omega Transformation Dragon Form- http://www.angelsdesktopwallpapers.com/ ... _Wen_M.jpg Perfect Transformation Dragon Form- http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/0 ... wSaber.jpg
Alternate Clothing Style(Optional): http://neko-vi.deviantart.com/art/Gothi ... 7352&qo=44 http://neko-vi.deviantart.com/art/Eroti ... 7352&qo=53 http://neko-vi.deviantart.com/art/Punk- ... -159911043 http://neko-vi.deviantart.com/art/Punk- ... 7352&qo=69
Personality: She is outgoing, hyperactive, happy, loyal, and artistic. She always tries to hide her negative emotions even though she is shunned by the other villagers. She views Naruto as an older brother(even though she's the older one). She is very forgiving to a fault, she lacks the emotion "hate" so she doesn't hold grudges long.
Family Relationships: Kakashi Hatake(Father), Hikari Hatake(Mother-deceased),
Hidden Village: Konohagakure(Leaf Village)
Kekkeigenkai: Spirit Animal Takeover- A Kekkeigenkai unique to Celestians that allow them to have the body parts of the spirit animal they are born with, they can change into the animal using this jutsu that requires them to allow the spirit animal to roam free on full moon nights. Copycat- An artificial Kekkeigenkai that is very selective in it's user, it allows the user to copy any jutsu even if it is another Kekkeigenkai. It's cost for using requires that the user draws a circle on their hands with their own blood and that they must remain completely still for 5 seconds while looking the enemy directly in the eyes.
Jinchuriki: Yes
Demon Name: Demon King Devlin Draonoca
Demon Appearance: https://community.wacom.asia/sites/defa ... -march.jpg
Bio: Draco is Kakashi's daughter, her mother was the Celestian Queen. Her mother died sealing the Demon King inside of her after making a deal that if Draco could control his power before her 21st birthday then he had to revert to his original form, if she couldn't then he was allowed to keep not only the Queen's soul but Draco's as well. Draco was then taken as an experiment of Orochimaru's when he was still in the Akatsuki. He raised Draco from infancy to be a weapon of mass destruction, but Draco did not turn out the way he had hoped. Her sense of right and wrong was far greater than most humans and she stuck by it. She soon escaped at the age of 10 and found her father at age 12. The village knew of her sealed power and they feared her as if she were the monster. Draco made friends with Naruto and admired his strong will. She now waits for Naruto's return so that she can fight him and show him her development.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:43 am 

The Blood Trials have officially begun.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Did you want me to fill out a CS for the canon characters too that we're playing? Just thought I would ask. Or just my Oc girl?

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:09 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Just the Oc.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:13 pm 

Name: Suki Anoko
Alias(s): None yet
Appearance: Image
Alternate Clothing Style(Optional): N/A
Personality: Quiet, untrusting, timid, and sensitive
Family Relationships: None. Will find out why in the bio.
Hidden Village: N/A
Kekkeigenkai: Yes. She has a kekkeigenkai that actually works against her. It's similar to a mixture of the puppet master jutsu and the mind transfer jutsu. It actually works against her rather than for her. It's an artificial kekkeigenkai that allows her body to be controlled like with the puppet master jutsu, but it also takes over her mind and body like with the mind transfer jutsu. A user who knows the jutsu can use this against her and by connecting their chakra to her,
Jinchuriki(Yes or No): No
Bio: Suki wasn't born. She was created. She was also an experiment of Orochimaru's from way back when he was still in the hidden leaf village even though at that time what would be part of her was just the dna for her kekkeigenkai being developed. He had her in one of his earlier labs outside of the village and developed her body and person after perfecting the kekkei genkai for what he thought was the perfect soldier he implemented it into the creature that is known as Suki. Suki was meant to be a super soldier that could be controlled from a distance 100% by another ninja thus keeping them out of harms way, but with the enhancement that they could look through the soldier they were controlling's eyes allowing them better mobility and perception. Because of this horrid experiment that brought about her life, she isn't really seen as a person by most if not all nins and villages. They usually see her somewhat of an object. She travels on her own as a rouge to avoid the strange behaviors of people around her.

Last edited by Lewi on Fri May 06, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:14 pm 

Also just for the record I didn't model her after kakashi's appearance, I liked this picture for the dragon tat XD and where did you want me to insert deidara and suki in my intro dear? :3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:51 am 

She could be on her way to Kakashi's house to meet the other experiment created after her and Deidara could be coming for a visit in disguise. Just a thought.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:15 am 

Ok I like that. Perhaps deidara needed supplies so he's sneaking in and suki could be coming because she heard of another ninja like her. Good thinking! Also just for curiosity who did you ever decide to play for her? Also im on a phone atm so I'll be replying when I get back to my computer.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:59 pm 

I was thinking of Sasuke.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:12 pm 

I will wait for your reply.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:31 pm 

post dear sorry about the wait

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:51 pm 

I should be able to post more frequently now. ^.^ I hope that you didn't have too long of a wait.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:28 pm 

It's fine.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:28 pm 

Name: Kane
Alias(s): None
Appearance: http://ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/ ... 502937.jpg
Alternate Clothing Style(Optional): http://neko-vi.deviantart.com/art/Innoc ... -165248489 http://neko-vi.deviantart.com/art/Hime- ... -161136612 http://neko-vi.deviantart.com/art/Shiro ... -161702315 http://neko-vi.deviantart.com/art/Sweet ... -185896058
Personality: She is very sweet and caring, she loves music and writes songs all the time, she can be very fierce despite her delicate looks.
Family Relationships: None
Hidden Village: Konohagakure(Leaf Village)
Kekkeigenkai: None
Jinchuriki(Yes or No): No
Demon Name: NA
Demon Appearance: NA
Bio: Kane was found by Draco as an orphan, Draco had been forced to destroy her whole village but she understood that Draco wasn't in control of her actions. Draco took her in and decided to teach her how to be a Shinobi so Kane could protect what's important to her with her own two hands.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:06 pm 

Draco, I am sorry, but I can't handle this anymore. I cannot continue to write against a character like Draco. I am sorry. I feel that her character breaks the entirety of the naruto-verse and I can't deal with that amount of world breaking.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:28 pm 

Alright. It's fine. I was just about to post here that she doesn't know that she's really not immortal, she only thinks she is because that's what she was told, she can only be killed 4 times before she is dead when she is killed a 5th time. She's already died 3 times.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:23 am 

Be that as it may even a "limited" immortality breaks the world. That being the case I don’t feel that I can continue it. I wish you luck in your future writing endeavors.