All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:38 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Attachment:
TT of Tomorrow.png
TT of Tomorrow.png [ 46.74 KiB | Viewed 11872 times ]

The Teen Titans. A Symbol of Justice the world over since the incident in Tokyo. they have saved their home city of Jump several times, from manipulative masterminds to rampaging monsters to aliens bent on it's destruction. But even heroes have to grow up sometime. Cyborg was the last to find peace with leaving the Titan's Tower, and they all decided growing up wasn't the worst thing in the world.

Now it is time that a new generation takes up residence in Titan's Tower. A signal was received from the Tower that was meant as a failsafe to call a new team together, but it had a flaw. A Titan had to activate it, and none of them were there to do so...

So who is calling for a Teen Titan Team once again if the Titans have long forgotten the signal?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Char Skelly:

Residential Name:
Superhero Name:
Maternal parent(Mom):
Paternal parent(dad):
Powers(Up to 4):
Gadgets:(Optional. if no powers, then this can be used(up to 6, stuff like throwing knives count as one no matter how many they carry))
Backstory:

Residential Name: Malgand'r Grayson
Superhero Name: MagmaFire
Appearance:
Attachment:
Malgand'r.png
Malgand'r.png [ 139.71 KiB | Viewed 11698 times ]

Maternal parent(Mom): Koriand'r (Starfire)
Paternal parent(dad): Robin/Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
Powers(Up to 4): Starbolts, levitation based on mood, 2/3rds Tamaranian Strength
Gadgets:(Optional (up to 6)) A Bo staff made of Tamaranian metal stronger than steel, yet half as heavy. still VERY heavy to a mere human.
Backstory: For the first five years of his life, Starfire and Dick thought it would be a good idea to raise him on Earth. That is until some children made fun of him for orange skin and "Those weird eyebrows". that day he found out just how much stronger he was than an earthling... and it scared him.

His father agreed that Tamaran would better suit him, and in ten years he returned to earth to see Dick, now Nightwing, whom was elated to finally see his son again. the sentiment wasn't mutual. Magmafire simply couldn't accept that his father had done what he called "abandoning me to an alien planet because I was using self defense." and at the first chance he got, he fled Gotham. He ended up 15 miles away from jump when his titan communicator device started emitting a weird signal

Residential Name: Drake Roth to humans/ Drakkaan Scath to Trigon
Superhero Name: Darkfeather
Appearance:
Maternal parent(Mom): Raven
Paternal parent(dad): unknown if it was Beast Boy or some demonic curse
Powers(Up to 4): Personal Speed manipulation. (to explain, he can manipulate the speed at which he seems to move, to simulate teleportation but only for himself. this includes reversing his actions to heal a section of himself, however that takes time and concentration). Dark energy construct creation/dissipation. the ability to communicate with his emoticlones via the Nevermore portal.
Gadgets: Mirror of Nevermore
Backstory: Drake never cared what people thought of him. always felt better being alone. And ALWAYS trying to get away from his "parents." Grandpa/Trigon was a pain... the only consolation was his sister... he vowed she'd be happy even if it meant he wouldn't. even if that meant putting up with a certain green changeling.

POSITIONS RESERVED:

Drake's Sister reserved by a late entry: Snakeoffestival

NPCs NOT AVAILABLE for parental figures(because dead or plot relevant):

TERRA
JOKER
THE BRAIN
MONSIEUR MALLA
BROTHER BLOOD

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Last edited by JDizzle383 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:24 pm 

I should post more interest checks...

Appearnace: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/98/40/95/984095b1d21bc6ab0f0add3ee79e1cfd.jpg
Residential name: Annie Roth to humans/ Ahriah Scath to Trigon
Superhero name: Blackhole
Maternal parent: Raven
Paternal parent: unknown if it was Beast Boy or some demonic curse
Powers: Gravity manipulation of herself and anywhere she can project it. The manipulation can be seen as a purplish aura that she can conjure and shoot at things or throw and things like that. She prefers to use her manipulation to allow herself to fly or hit someone harder.
Gadgets: Raven's Rosario, This is a metallic cross with a purple gemstone at its center. It limits her powers because she can't control them when they are at their strongest.

Backstory: Annie has a history with not being able to control her powers. As a kid she had almost killed a classmate so from then on she was home schooled. Due to this she is extremely awkward and shy, Her brother is the only person she can truly talk to and that is because he helped her though the worst of her power.

Appearance:http://41.media.tumblr.com/40c0051f8bdb690192416b104427137d/tumblr_n85tfbE33I1sb2h95o1_1280.png]
Residential name: Simone Stone
Superhero name: Mechgineer
Paternal Parent: Victor Stone (Cyborg)
Maternal Parent: Sarah Simms
Powers: Super intelligence.
Gadgets: Mech workshop, where he creates mech suits he rides in, of which there are 4 at the moment. The tank, slow and lumbering with heavy armor and armaments. The Stratos, by far the smallest one barely bigger than he is, it is used mostly for speed and it only has basic cannons and a laser sword. The Pariah a balance of Stratos and tank, and finally savior, a large armored mech that has no offensive abilities, it is basically as walking mini hospital with nuclear propulsion.

Backstory: Simone is really he opposite of his dad in school, instead of being the star of the football team he is the star of the math team. Leading further to his problems with popularity is that he is taking all of the advanced classes well before anyone else. He doesn't have many friends his age, teachers and adults like him but he really does wish for friends his age. Cyborg always just tells him to confidently talk to people but he even has some trouble with that.

Last edited by Snakeoffestival on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:33 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Residential Name: Draco Dragonheart
Superhero Name: Copycat
Appearance: http://munckwin.deviantart.com/art/Drac ... -411785783 She can hide her wings and tail within tattoos on her body but her wolf ears she hides underneath her hair. She can shape-shift into a winged wolf or a dragon. Superhero Mask- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 35d3c6.jpg Winged wolf- http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs20/i/2007/ ... Morwen.jpg Normal Dragon- http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ash ... -prefix=ru Omega Transformation Dragon Form- http://www.angelsdesktopwallpapers.com/ ... _Wen_M.jpg Perfect Transformation Dragon Form- http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/0 ... wSaber.jpg
Maternal parent(Mom): Hikari Dragonheart
Paternal parent(dad): Slade/Deathstroke
Powers(Up to 4): Mirror Eye- It is a special ability that is very selective to it's user, it allows the user to copy any attack they've seen or read about in books, media, and real life in exchange for days of their life. It shortens their life span by a day with each attack, but the more power put into the attack, the more their life span is shortened.
Shape-shifting- She can shape-shift into any animal she wishes.
Telepathy- She can communicate through her mind with animals and people.
Bloodshift- This ability allows her to turn her blood into the Ultimate Antidote or a powerful poison but she is unaffected by all poisons.
Gadgets: Adaptable Armor, Celestial Katana Aurora-Gale, Adaptable Sword, Elemental Orbs(for changing the ability of the Armor and Sword), Elemental throwing knives, and Tekko-kagi(basically Wolverine's claws).
Backstory: Draco's mother died at Draco's birth and her father was unfit to raise her so she was sent to an orphanage, she was taken in by a american scientist and turned into a weapon. She was never allowed to speak or practice speech so she doesn't know how to speak any human languages. One day at the age of four, she was taken from the scientist by a dragon, the dragon, named Blueclaw, raised her as if she were his own child, he taught her how to use her powers. Draco soon found her way into a human city and saw the Titans Tower, Draco was captivated by it and soon began to live in the city so that she could discover what was inside the Titans Tower.

Last edited by DracoHatake on Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:02 am 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Residential Name: Duncan Toews
Superhero Name: Shadowstorm
Appearance: With Duncan being more around his mother, he chose to be more like her. He is usually wearing a black clothes with a few purple accents throughout his outfit. Inheriting most of his mother's genes, Duncan has mostly pink hair, but being nice to his father, he threw a few red streaks through his hair. His skin is similar to hers. His eyes are also inherited from his mother, which are pink.
Maternal parent(Mom): Jinx
Paternal parent(dad): Kid Flash
Powers(Up to 4): His mom's black magic, Manipulation and control of magical/mystical energy in diverse ways, 1/2 of his father's speed.
Backstory: Jinx taught him how to wield black magic, but for good. She told him all about her years as a villain, but the benefits of meeting his father helped her realize that she could do good. Kid Flash is a good father to Duncan, but he is also helping with keeping the world safe. Has a slight grudge against Darkfeather, but has a crush on his sister, Annie

Residential Name: Roselyn Worth
Superhero Name: Silverthorn
Appearance: Only one thing distinguished the difference between Rose Wilson and her daughter, which was Roselyn had both her eyes. Almost an exact copy of Rose, Roselyn has long silver hair with ice blue eyes. When she chose her alias, Roselyn made sure to distinguish herself from being just another pretty girl. Silverthorn, silver meaning her hair, thorn meaning that major bad*** attitude she had. She is very beautiful and loves to use that to her advantage, but she can be quite a handful when her temper overflows.
Maternal parent(Mom): Rose Wilson (daughter of Slade)
Paternal parent(dad): Unknown
Powers(Up to 4): possessing chemically augmented strength, speed, stamina, and intelligence.
Gadgets: two katana-style swords
Backstory: After her mother struggled through her life, which her father Slade was always trying to kill her, she had finally found peace. Roselyn was born a few years later, which she taught her the combat skills, but inherited her mother's abilities as well.

Last edited by Joby_wan_Kenobi on Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:38 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

@Joby_wan_Kenobi Looks like your second character is related to my character since Slade was Draco's father.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:48 pm 

Bored

@DracoHatake We should make it interesting and have them not know about being related :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:53 pm 

Yeah. That would be cool.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:01 pm 

@JDizzle383 Do you think Draco Dragonheart could be a love interest for Malgand'r Grayson? And I realized that there's no appearance part in the character sheet.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:14 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

*Headdesk* I can't believe I forgot the Appearance section...

All of you are accepted and can add appearances as you see fit.

@DracoHatake Also, as far as love interests go, I can definitely have that be a thing for Malgand'r.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:15 pm 

Okay. Sounds good.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:21 pm 

I'm thinking of adding The son of Cyborg if that is ok he could even be a love interest To Roselyn though obviously only if that were to happen naturally in the rp, just a Question posted to Jdizzle as to whether i could add him or not. I know i can do two chars, I just for some reason didn't even think about it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:32 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Go for it Snake!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:47 pm 

Bored

Fair warning, you're going to have your hands full.. Roselyn is not just a pretty face... >:)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:49 pm 

The grand daughter of Deathstroke i wouldn't expect anything less ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:12 pm 

So when is the starting post going to be made?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:14 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

in about 30 minutes or less.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:31 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

TEEN TITANS of TOMMORROW

@DracoHatake @Joby_wan_Kenobi @Snakeoffestival

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:51 pm 

Oh and if anyone wants to know how to read what Draco is saying, here's the website I'm using to translate it.

http://draconic.twilightrealm.com/

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:24 pm 

Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:27 pm 

But I'm probably going to introduce a character that serves only as her translator in my next post. It's just a little dragon that fits in her pockets.
http://orig04.deviantart.net/d2a5/f/201 ... 4u7uo1.jpg