All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:05 pm 

I should post more interest checks...

Blog: View Blog (0)

Appearance:
Image He, however does not have the black lines on his neck.
Height: 5' 9" Weight: 165 pounds
Name: Tennouji, Rin
Personality: He seems a bit mean at first, and a little unapproachable, but he is inherently a sweet guy, whom enjoys playfully teasing others.
Background: Highschool delinquent, with a secretive but definitely bad home life. He spends a lot of time on the roof just looking towards the sky, no one knows why but there are some nasty rumors.
Class: 3C
Clubs: None.

Appearance:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150 pounds
Name: Matsushima, Akhiko
Personality:Overly optimistic, smart top of his class grades wise. He's semi athletic but not incredible. He hates to lose and loves a challenge. He's also dense and terrible at flirting, though he may awkwardly try.
Background:He has a well off intact family of which he is the only child. his father is almost always working, but his mother is home as such hes kind of a mamma's boy.
Class: 3A
Clubs:Swimming.

Appearance:
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 110 pounds
Name: Kazuki, Sachi
Personality: Slightly cold but always willing to help others. She is very literal and bad with metaphors. However she is very resourceful, likely having the special anime power of being able to pull anything out of her pockets. Sometimes if pushed to understand an innuendo or pick up line she may be slightly violent.
Background: Class representative, other than that all that is known is that she lives alone.
Class:3B
Clubs: student council.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:58 pm 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

Appearance:
"Efene" | +

Height: 5'6
Weight: 135lbs
Name: Ekene Ife
History: Ekene Ife was born in a small town in Illinois to two successful Nigerian Parents (Her mother is Lawyer and her father is a Brain Surgeon). Being the only child, she was pressured into becoming just as successful as they are, they pressured her into getting good grades (Anything below a B- would result in being grounded) and studying on weekends. Because of the restriction on freedom, Ekene always loved painting and art, because there was freedom to it, there's never a punishment, and you can make as many mistakes as you want with it. When telling her parents she wanted to do art, they simply laughed at her and told her to pick another career goal. Being naturally flexible, Ekene attempted to do sports affiliated with fluid movements. Ekene has attempted gymnastics (Which she was decent at but didn't enjoy stretching before performing flips), Ballet, and Modern Jazz. After a Gymnastics lesson, the local museum was doing an exhibit on international landscapes. Ekene visited the museum and marveled at the landscape painings, but a painting of Japanese cherry blossoms caught her eye. After running home to replicate the painting, she showed her parents her work and they saw that she was serious about being an artist (They were still iffy on the salary, but they wanted their daughter to be happy). So they paid for a Studying Abroad plan for Ekene and sent her to Japan.

Personality: There isn't much to Ekene, she's a Nigerian-American girl whose an excellent artist. She's curious and patient, but she always tries to impress everyone and make others happy. (Will be explored in rp)

Class:3C

Clubs: None of yet.

Appearance:
"Yumi" | +

Height: 5'1
Weight: 102lbs
Name: Nakasawa, Yumi
History: Yumi Nakasawa was BORN to be an Athlete, even her peers can agree. Ever since she was younger she was always hyperactive and ready to do just about everything! Her parents were happy to have an excitable and active child, but when she grew up it interfered with her schoolwork. Her parents started to notice that Yumi always played outside, watched tv, ran around the house, and avoided homework like the plague. Soon after a Doctor's appointment, Yumi was diagnosed with ADHD. Not having further knowledge with the condition caused confusion and frustration with her parents, they constantly had arguments and even divorced because of the misunderstanding. Yumi lived with her father and only visited her mother once every two months, her father made it clear that she was the reason that they divorced, he drank alot and sometimes abused her (shoving and hitting, once he shoved her into the sliding doors of their home when she was 11). To get away from her father, she would attend after school clubs and participate in activities and come home late at night. In her 3rd year of high school, her father was diagnosed with Liver Disease. She was forced to drop out, get a job to pay for his meds and the house, and take care of him. At the end of the year, her efforts to take care of him failed and he passed away. Her mother offered to take care of her along with her new family, but Yumi refused and now lives alone.

Personality: (WIll be developed in rp) (A competitive trait is all I can come up with v.v)

Clubs: Swimming
Class: 3A

Appearance:
"Kantaro" | +

Height: 5'10
Weight: 156lbs
Name: Katsu, Kantaro "Scorpion"
History: (Will be developed through rp)
Personality: Typical bad boy trope (I'm not good with males so will be explored in rp :( )
Clubs: N/A
Class: 3B

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:16 pm 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=49693

*scratches head* I finished... it's horrid and bland and I apologize. I still have a bad case of writer's block so bare with me here? :') Can you do starters for your other two characters, I didn't know how to start with my two other characters.. And again, I'm sorry for horrid quality..

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.