Post subject: Realm of the Dragons OOC
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:48 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

@FawnChaser

In a World full of mythical and magical creatures, there is one race that rules all: Dragons. They usually appear in a human-like form due to their large magical abilities. some still have horns, and/or a tail and/or wings or other characteristics. Completely different from the wild fire breathing beast, they are actually quite sophisticated creatures. Now not all dragons are the same. There are different tribes or species. Water dragons, Earth dragons, Air dragons, Fire dragons, are just a few examples. A tribe usually has an Alpha dragon, the strongest or oldest or most intelligent or something else, that is the leader of that tribe. There is one tribe (which doesn't appear yet) that rules over all other tribes: the Majestic dragons.

here is the form:

Name:
age doesn't matter, they are dragons XD
Appearance (human-like, think about which tribe your dragon belongs to when choosing whether s/he will have horns/wings/tail etc):
Appearance (dragon):
Personality:
Magical abilities:
Other:

currently Available Tribes:
-Fire Tribe
Most of them posses horns and wings in dragon form. In humanlike form, you can see some with horns, some with wings, some with claws, and some with tails, or a combination. They are good flyers, but wouldn't be able to beat an Air Dragon. Most Fire Dragons have the ability of using Fire Magic in varying amounts. Physical strength is also one of the traits these dragons possess. Usually they live in warm areas with preferences to volcanos. They rule fair but if one of their own is involved they tend to be a bit lenient if it is nothing serious. Also there are some of the most passionate artists among them.

-Air Tribe
Most of them posses horns and wings in dragon form. In humanlike form, you can see some with horns, some with wings, some with claws, and some with tails, or a combination. They are the best flyers among all dragons. Some are so fast that they almost can not be seen with the naked eye on full speed. Most Air Dragons have the ability of using Wind magic in varying amounts. This tribe relies on strategy and would rush into any fight. Usually they live in high places, or places that are hard to reach without flying. They rule extremely fair, no matter the situation. The best musicians.

-Water Tribe
Most of them posses horns in dragon form, almost none possess wings and they can not fly. In humanlike form, you can see some with horns, some with claws, and some with tails, or a combination. They are the best swimmers among all dragons. Most Water Dragons posses the ability of using water magic in varying amounts. This tribe likes to preserve the peace. Usually they live at places with lots of water, mostly they just live in the water. They rule by trying to please both parties of the conflict, by finding a compromise. Great poets.

-Earth Tribe
Most of them posses horns in dragon form, almost none possess wings and most can not fly. In humanlike form, you can see some with horns, some with claws, and some with tails, or a combination. They are the physically strongest amongst all dragons. Not a lot of Earth Dragons posses the ability to use earth/nature magic in varying amounts. This tribe is strong in diplomacy and very good at making liquor with the varying amounts of herbs they find. Usually they live in rocky areas or in the forests. They rule by trying to find a solution to a problem, when a problem arises. Mostly the solution is in the advantage of the tribe although the other party is not always in disadvantage.

-Majestic Tribe
Rulers over all. Currently not available.

overview:
Fire Tribe:
Erydia "Phoenix" Vallaign (Alpha) - FawnChaser
Yorald Sepht - thetruegarsot

Air Tribe:
Satoshi (Alpha) - Chemical Lady
Soji - Chemical Lady
Arete Xani - FawnChaser

Water Tribe:
Mizuki (Alpha) - Chemical Lady
Chi Hanaka - FawnChaser
Yoshito - Chemical Lady

Earth Tribe:
Vindi Tal'san (Alpha) - FawnChaser
Daiki - Chemical Lady

IC: http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=49409

basically everyone can join whenever they want, but if you join then please stick with the rp and don't just leave after a few posts.

if you have any questions you can always pm

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Last edited by Chemical Lady on Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Realm of the Dragons
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:50 pm 

Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Erydia "Phoenix" Vallaign.
Tribe: Fire
Appearance (human-like): http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc20 ... elithe.jpg
Appearance (dragon): http://cdn.wall-pix.net/albums/art-3Dvi ... Attack.jpg
Personality: Erydia is a very cool person. She is highly loyal and values artistic skill and precision. She is very intelligent and witty and loves a good argument.
Magical abilities: Able to consume the largest village with a few breath of her legendary flames, or melt sand into beautiful bits of glass with precise flame work. She is known for having sheer power behind her attacks. Fire magic in human form.
Other: Alpha of the Fire Tribe, chosen for her high fire magic and loyalty to the tribe.

Name: Vindi Tal'san.
Tribe: Earth Tribe.
Appearance (human-like): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 2fe210.jpg
Appearance (dragon): http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/pat ... 0626142741
Personality: Vindi is a very laid back guy that enjoys a good cup of brewery beer and lots of time sleeping. He is fair and intelligent and enjoys the simple things in life.
Magical Abilities: Can see small glimpses into the future. Super strength.
Other: Alpha of the Earth Tribe.

Name: Chi Hanaka.
Tribe: Water Tribe.
Appearance (human-like): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 9217f5.jpg
Appearance (dragon): http://www.hbjzds.com/data_images/wallp ... dragon.jpg
Personality: Chi is very quiet. He spends most of his time writing poetry and trying different brews from Earth Tribe. He likes to be around other dragons and listen to them talk, but he rarely speaks himself.
Magical Abilities: Able to sing people to sleep, but only five at the same time. Able to use medium water magic.
Other: A poet and writer. Records important events for his tribe.

Name: Arete Xani.
Tribe: Air Tribe.
Appearance (human-like): (Except her wings are silver and dragon like. Her back is full of scars.)
http://www.magic4walls.com/wp-content/u ... g-hair.jpg
Appearance (dragon): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... f67d62.jpg
Personality: Arete is highly anti-social and rarely leaves Air Tribe lands. She generally stays away from her own tribe and lives high up on a mountain peak with her instruments. She watches everyone but will not come down off of her mountain, unless she's flying higher than most dragons would attempt. She loves music and hates any sort of physical violence, though she is an adept warrior.
Magical Abilities: Able to become invisible, super speed, basic air magic.
Other: Plays violin, piano, and harp. She's basically the tribe hermit, despite being rather young for a dragon.

Last edited by FawnChaser on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:02 pm 

Name: Satoshi
Tribe: Air Dragons (Alpha)
Appearance (human-like):
Picture Picture
He has Horns and likes to wear stuff with feathers so that it looks like wings.
Appearance (dragon):
Picture
but he is mostly black
Personality: Calm, a little wicked, intelligent. He doesn't seek out any trouble but won't back down if trouble seeks him. He judges objectively no matter what, even if someone of his own tribe is at fault, although that seldom happens.
Magical abilities: He can summon wind of any strength. He is quite proficient at wind magic, he can even make them cut like a blade.
Other: He is the Alpha from the Air Dragon tribe. He is the fastest flyer, and the smartest of the whole tribe, this is what makes him the alpha.

Name: Soji
Tribe: Air Dragon
Appearance (human-like):
Picture Picture
His feathery wings show, but he doesn’t always wear this armour.
Appearance (dragon):
Picture
Just less hairy
Personality: A little stubborn, heart on the right spot, smart. He is a good guy and tries hard to be a support to the tribe. He is good at handling problems. Loyal. Will not rush into a fight without taking a look at his opponent first.
Magical abilities: He is a good flyer although his wind magic is just average. He carries a blade for fighting. His wind magic is always cold, this can lower the attack and defense of his opponents.
Other: As the younger brother of the Alpha he always tries to prove himself and has a lot of respect from the other tribe members.

Name: Daiki
Tribe: Earth Dragon
Appearance (human-like):
Picture
Instead of these elf ears, imagine some magnificent horns. His hands/fingers/nails also look a bit claw-like.
Appearance (dragon):
Picture
Without wings.
Personality: He likes to keep to himself. He enjoys it if people like his Liquor. He is a hard businessmen to handle when selling his Liquor. He knows a lot but doesn’t share his knowledge that much.
Magical abilities: He can grow all kind of herbs and plants in great quality. His human form may look delicate but he is great on defence and offense.
Other: He makes the best liquor of all Earth Dragons.

Name: Mizuki
Tribe: Water Dragon (Alpha)
Appearance (human and dragon):
Picture
Without wings in either form. And no markings/tattoo.
Personality: Peaceful, serene, a bit of a loner. He likes to swim alone most of the time. He never causes trouble. He prefers peace over unrest. He likes to let little drops of water fall into a calm (water) surface and watch it ripple.
Magical abilities: A good swimmer. He is one of the best water magic users in his tribe.
Other: He has no clue why he is the Alpha, but somehow he ended up as such. Even though he possesses great strength, he doesn’t use it. The Water Dragons don’t need much ruling over anyway because they are all peaceful.

Name: Yoshito
Tribe: Water
Appearance (human-like):
Picture
Appearance (dragon):
Picture
Personality: Calm, loyal, leader-type, nice guy.
Magical abilities: (to be added later)
Other: He is the actual leader of the Water Dragons, although he greatly respects the alpha and would never go against him.

still subject to slight changes

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

Last edited by Chemical Lady on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:42 am 

Name: Savannah Lotus Macindoe
Tribe: Earth
Appearance (human-like): She is very short for her age with a powerful, muscular yet quite curvacious build and a cropped red bob (this: http://tinyurl.com/hj9ke42 ). She has dark freckles densely scattered over the bridge of her nose and dark green eyes. You can see horns sticking out of her hair in a darker red.
Appearance (dragon): A sandy brown coloured dragon of a small size (she is the smallest of the aduly dragons in her tribe) with a wide snout and maroon markings down the center of the back.
Personality: Savannah has a mostly playful nature, with a childish naivity about her. She takes a lot of pleasure from breaking rules and generally causing mischeif and tends to struggle in more serious situations. Although most of the time she is pretty fun to be around, she has a hot temper and would definately hold a grudge.
Magical abilities: Brute strength. Despite her size, Savannah is the strongest of the female earth dragons. This strength means she is pretty fast (but not for long distances, as she tires very easily) but not very agile. She doesn't have the power of earth magic.
Other: She has a very prominent competitive streak.

Name: Xander Aidan Taylor
Tribe: Fire
Appearance (human-like): Xander takes a lot of care with his appearance, however doesn't really need to. He has a natural handsomeness about him, with smooth dark blonde hair styled up into a careful quiff and chiseled features. He is tall and reasonably broad with a respectable amount of quite prominant muscle that he isn't at all afraid to show off. His eyes are pale grey, however they change to a bright yellow when in dragon form. In human form you can see that he is a dragon by his wings, usually tucked behind him but occasionally opened out to show off.
Appearance (dragon): Xander's dragon is very impressive, dark red with black markings on the belly and underside of the neck almost like tiger stripes. The face and nose are stained with a brighter red which clashes with the bright yellow eyes. The body is larger than most and armed with various claws, spikes and edges all kept razor sharp.
Personality: Xander is very proud; he considers himself above most other people and isn't afraid to tell them. He thought he should have been the leader of the group and was absolutely outraged when he wasn't accepted as Alpha. He is always keen to start arguments and tends to be quite bitter, however is extremely determined and hard working when the time comes to be. Underneath the cold outer shell, he can have a slightly softer side when someone tries to get to know him, but this is hard to find.
Magical abilities: He is very well trained in the art of strategy and battle, so has perfected moves that could take most dragons out using his considerable strength and reasonable speed. Mostly his skill is in agility and tactics. He hasn't, however, mastered the art of breathing fire , but in the heat of the moment can muster up enough to damage weaker dragons a reasonable amount.
Other: None.

Last edited by ellie-e on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:30 pm 

@ellie-e you dragon has to have at least one dragon feature in human form and no tiny almost invisable features don't cut it
Most dragons are proud of their magnificent horns or grand wings or strong tail or sharp claws

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:39 pm 

Name: Yorald Sepht

Tribe: Fire Tribe
Appearance (human-like):
Picture | +

Picture | +

Appearance (dragon):
http://img07.deviantart.net/e1b4/i/2012/020/a/1/ortosis_fire_dragon_by_1rich1-d4mzuvk.jpg

Personality: Boisterous and caring, kind to all those he comes across unless provoked by someone or something. Loves a challenge and never misses an opportunity to get into a fight to test his skills against someone else.

Magical abilities:
In human-like form his abilities are more defensive than in dragon form. He can cast fire projectiles but they are much weaker in this form but can still do considerable damage. His strength in human-like form lies in his using fire magic to protect himself from harm. He can create a barrier of fire around his body that absorbs tons of damage as well as burn anyone that comes in contact with him of course. As stated, he can project fire outwards in tiny bursts from his body but prefers using his claws as a control for it, though the fire can come from any part of his body which he will often use as a way to propel himself faster while flying.

In dragon form his offensive capabilities increase quite a bit but his defense is hindered slightly. Just the same as in human-like form he can project fire from any part of his body but prefers his claws for control.

Other: Efficient in hand-to-hand combat, loves to socialize and tell stories while also enjoying the calm and quiet that comes from isolation.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:14 pm 

@FawnChaser
there seems to have been a misunderstanding towards my last post, I apologize for that
the thing that Satoshi handed to arete was medicine in a form that she could drink as tea so she wouldn't have to take any pills
and even though it looked like Satoshi was just being lazy, he catapulted her up because she wouldn't have made it if she climbed up herself, he even unsured that she landed softly
I hope this clears up the misunderstanding, don't hesitate to ask me if there is something unclear about my posts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:19 pm 

No. She just figured it was medicine and chose to toss it off the cliff, because she has stubbornness issues. No misunderstanding. :) As for the air push, again. Arete is a hermit for a reason. She was beaten and stuff as a kid, and so retreated into living alone and hates being around people/dragons most of the time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:23 pm 

I understand
I will be honest with you, if she doesn't accept some kindness then even a kind guy like Satoshi will drop her (because actually Satoshi is a kind guy, he just doesn't show it but even he has his limits)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:31 pm 

Okay. Start by asking before tossing her up a cliff? XD.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:32 pm 

In all seriousness though, I get it. And she is nice usually. She's a bit of grouch atm due to being sick and the village healer visiting every week. She's used to monthly visits, at the most. So recent diagnosis and all is rather shocking.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:33 pm 

Satoshi's kindness doesn't consist of words XD I love his character XD
maybe next time he will ask but he was sure that she would reject the offer anyway

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:41 pm 

XD Fair. And she may just toss that medicine over the side too. XD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:43 pm 

really? I thought you just said that she is usually nicer, so I figured that as long as nobody is around she would just take it already

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:50 pm 

Well, she didn't toss it off a cliff. But no. She's not gonna take it. Though she did relax and have a cup of tea. (Arete was only diagnosed a few weeks back and has been fiercely fighting the medic about whether or not she is really that sick.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:52 pm 

okay
I will post later, I have to think up a mission for her first

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:54 pm 

Oh, dear. XD. Very well. (I actually have one if you need it. The Fire Dragons are working on an art festival. Maybe she could be helping deliver some extra supplies?)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:58 pm 

you have nowhere menttioned that they were doing that, the last thing we heard from the fire dragons were that their alpha was drawing a griffon XD
I'll take it into consideration as a possible mission though, but I don't want it to be too easy otherwise the stubborn lady might not take it seriously

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:00 pm 

Nah, she will. Besides, you might want to make sure she takes her medicine first. XD. (In all reality, I really want to RP right now. I have a crazy high muse.)

Oh! Oh! It's perfect... you can make her reclaim her own medicine from the bottom of the ocean. Say it was magically sealed sht from water and that those herbs are rare and hard to come by.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:04 pm 

only if she takes the mission seriously otherwise I will think up something that is really hard to do