All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Suicide Squad OOC
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:53 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

So you decided to join? I should congratulate you, not everyone is willing to put themselves in danger like this and for what? Freedom? The chance to once again see some action? That's up to you!

Welcome to the Suicide Squad! For this roleplay we'll be excepting characters from all over the DC Universe, Waller's not picky as long as the job gets done.

Missions
Amanda Waller is the one you are responsible to and as such she will provide you with all the material and information you need to complete the missions she assigns. This will be done through this thread (keep an eye out) and occasionally through PM's if there is something only you are to know.

These missions may include taking somebody out, finding an item, or even just gaining some intel on an individual.

The way this will affect the roleplay is that all characters will be made known of the missions sent out but there will be a written notice here in case you wanted to review what it was you were suppose to be doing. Some missions may take longer than others, or there may be none at all, it's all up to how this rolls out.

Paperwork
This is what you need to fill out for your character.

Name:
Alias:
Powers/Equipment:
Backstory:
Appearance: (Pictures are preferred)

So this is co-Gmed by myself and Rainbow so any questions, concerns, or ideas can be directed towards one of us.

I'll edit this post to include all the missions and members we have.

Mission Log
Mission #1 - Roman Sionis (Black Mask) - Gain information on Roman Sionis
-- Gain access to Gotham Merchants Bank files
-- Infiltrate My Alibi Nightclub to gain intel on imports and possible dealers

- Mission Level: Low Casualty
- Key Locations:
-- Gotham Merchants Bank
-- My Alibi Nightclub

Suicide Squad Members

- Deadshot (Rainbow)
- Harley Quinn (Asterous)
- Deathstroke (GoatBoy19)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Last edited by Asterous on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Suicide Squad OOC
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:51 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Name:Floyd Lawton

Alias:Dead Shot

Powers/Equipment:
*master marksmen
*expert assassin
*Physical condition
*Espionage
*Hand to hand combat
*Tracking
*Dead shot suit
*Dead shot helmet
*Wrist mounted guns
*Various weapons: Grenades,rifles,and automatic hand guns

Backstory:As a child he Idolized his brother when his mother convinced his brother to kill their father, his brother locked him outside. Floyd wanted to save his brother from a grim future took a rifle to shoot the gun out of his brothers hand. he was sitting in the tree branch when it broke and Floyd accidentally shoot his brother in the head. Lawton inadvertently kills the brother he loves and saves the father he hated. After this incident he joined the group know as the suicide squad but later on he became the second deadliest assassin right after death stroke and he finds that he never misses a target.

Appearance:Image

Name: Waylon Jones

Alias: Killer Croc

Powers/Abilities :Regressive Atavism, Regenerative Healing Factor, Armored Skin, Superhuman Strength, Superhuman speed, Enhanced Senses, Wrestling, Swimming

Equipment:Claws, Fangs

Backstory: Waylon Jones was born in Tampa Florida he was born with a medical condition that caused him to grow progressively more like a crocodile, hence his name. His mother died in child birth and his father abandoned him, He was raised by his aunt but her persistent drinking prevented him from growing up in an ideal household. As a teenager Croc had no friends and was the object of ridicule by those who knew him. By the time of adulthood Waylon found work wrestling alligators it was by this time that he began referring to him self as Killer Croc. Even then his strength level was greatly beyond that of a normal human, Croc soon realized that there was more money to be made in crime, so he set out to become Gotham's most powerful underground figure. One of the most significant of atrocities that Croc committed was the murder of Joseph and Trina Todd. Croc was later sent to Arkham Asylum and suffered intense electroshock therapy,which resulted in intense recurring nightmares.

Appearance:

Last edited by Rainbow on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:55 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Victor Fries
Alias: Mr. Freeze
Powers/Equipment: Genius-level intelligence, Expert in cryogenics, Wields freeze gun, Wears an exo suit that keeps his body at subzero temperatures as well as enhances his strength.
Backstory: After his wife became terminally ill, Dr. Victor Fries devoted his life to saving her and used cryogenics to freeze her to get time to find a cure. After being attacked by his boss Ferris Boyle and exposed to some of his chemicals, Fries could only survive in sub-zero temperatures and built a special suit to keep himself alive, becoming Mr Freeze.
Appearance: http://imgur.com/a/aeoRf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:28 pm 

Welcome aboard Freeze!

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:02 pm 

Name: Harleen Francis Quinzel
Alias: Harley Quinn
Powers/Equipment:
+ Genius-level IQ
+ Highly skilled gymnast
+ Psychologist
+ Master of disguise
+ High immunity to various toxins
+ Increased speed and agility
+ Skilled in using firearms
+ Over-sized hammer/mallet
+ Baseball bat
Backstory: Dr. Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatric intern at Arkham Asylum when she became fascinated with the Joker. Working closely with him, she became seduced and fell madly in love with the clown. She helped him escape, but got herself imprisoned with her license revoked; however she herself escaped and became the Joker's sidekick. After one of his attempts to kill her by sending her off on a rocket, Harley was nursed back to health by Poison Ivy who injected her with a serum to help her immunity to various toxins, Ivy's touch, as well as increasing her speed and agility. An attempt to kill the Joker in return resulted in an apology on his part and Harley falling back in love with the Clown Prince of Crime.
Appearance:
Harley Quinn | +

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:55 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

I would like to say sorry for taking so long with my character, I've been busy over the last few days and I have just now realized how much there is for death stroke <.>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:24 pm 

just passing through

that's fine take your time GoatBoy19

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:55 am 

2nd Year (1)

Name: Slade Joseph Wilson
Alias: DeathStroke
Powers/Equipment:
- genius level IQ
- enhanced intellect
- enhanced reflexes
- enhanced speed
- enhanced stamina
- enhanced strength
- enhanced senses
- regenerative healing factor (can heal much faster, but can't heal anything like a missing eye)
- reduced aging
- Tactical Analysis
- hand to hand combat (skilled in many areas)
- Swordsmanship is highly skilled
- hunting and tracking
- standard armour (lined with Kevlar and promethium)
- board sword
- grappling hooks
- energy staff
- two desert eagle .44's
- sniper rifle
- many different kind of knives
- frag grenades
- smoke grenades
- flash bang grenades
Backstory: Slade Wilson was sixteen years old when he first enlisted in the United States Army, having lied about his age. After serving a stint in Korea, he was later assigned to Camp Washington where he had been promoted to the rank of Major. In the early 1960s, he met Captain Adeline Kane who was tasked with training young soldiers in new fighting techniques in anticipation of brewing troubles taking place in Vietnam. Kane was amazed at how skilled Slade was and how quickly he adapted to modern conventions of warfare. She immediately fell in love with him, and realized that he was without a doubt the most able-bodied combatant she had ever encountered. She offered to privately train Slade in guerrilla warfare. In less than a year, Slade mastered every fighting form presented to him and was soon promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Six months later, Adeline and he were married and she became pregnant with their first child. The war in Vietnam began to escalate and Slade was shipped overseas. In the war, his unit massacred a village, an event which sickened him. He was also rescued by SAS member Wintergreen, to whom he would later return the favor.
Chosen for a secret experiment, the Army imbued him with enhanced physical powers in an attempt to create metahuman supersoldiers for the U.S. military. Deathstroke became a mercenary soon after the experiment when he defied orders and rescued his friend Wintergreen sent on a suicide mission by a commanding officer with a grudge.[1] However, Slade kept this career secret from his family, even though his wife was an expert military combat instructor.

A criminal named the Jackal took his younger son Joseph Wilson hostage to force Slade to divulge the name of a client who had hired him as an assassin. Slade refused, claiming it was against his personal honor code. He attacked and killed the kidnappers at the rendezvous. Unfortunately, Joseph's throat was slashed by one of the criminals before Slade could prevent it, destroying Joseph's vocal cords and rendering him mute.

After taking Joseph to the hospital, his wife Adeline Wilson enraged at his endangerment of her son tried to kill Slade by shooting him, but only managed to destroy his right eye. Afterward, his confidence in his physical abilities was such that he made no secret of his impaired vision, marked by his mask which has a black, featureless half covering his lost eye. Without his mask, Slade wears an eye-patch.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/B4oEeqO.jpg

I know it's kinda lazy, but I just want to do I copied pasted death strokes bio... As he has to much to go through as I picked the origins :p sorry if that wasn't what your looking for >.> only doing me best

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:06 am 

No worries GoatBoy19, that's basically what we were looking for in regards to the bio.

Now that everyone who showed interest has gotten their character's in Rainbow and I will finish figuring out what the first mission will be!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:32 pm 

just passing through

Mission:the main point of this mission is to figure out what Sionis is up to.
-> Infiltrate My Alibi nightclub to gain information on what Roman Sionis has been importing.
-> Gain access to the bank files to figure out what he's up to

Mission level: Low Casualties

Key places: My Alibi Night club, Gotham Merchants Bank, Ect

In my first post Amanda Waller is going to have every one in the same room together for a brief introduction and mission briefing for the team.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:38 am 

Hey guys! The IC is up!

And we might have Bane joining the team shortly!

Also, tell us what you'd like to see in this rp. Got an idea for a mission? Side mission? Completely non-mission related idea? Let us know either here or through a PM. I promise we don't bite...at least I don't. =D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:57 pm 

Alias: Bane
Name: Nameless, Bane hasn't a name and even a surname.

Backstory:
Bane was born in a prison called "Peña Duro" in the fictional Caribbean Republic of Santa Prisca. His parents were criminals but he has never discovered their true names. The corrupt government convicted the young boy to a life sentence, it was a punishment for craims of his father. As a result Bane spent his entire childhood and early adult life in an immoral environment.
During his stay in the prison, Bane was spending his free time body building in the local gym. He also read many books, developed his own form of meditation and learnt several martial arts. Prison Peña Duro had a unique geographical location, so Ban had an opportunity to learn four languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese and Latin. This place had also a bad influence on him, Bane committed his first murder at the age of eight.
As a young adult Bane became a so called "king" of the prison. Shortly after this event, he was forced to become a test subject for a mysterious drag known as Venom. This illegal substance had killed all other victims, but Bane survived. He found that the drug vastly increased his physical strength and stamina. On the other hand it has also an disadvantage, he needs to take the drug regular, almost every 12 hours via a system of special tubes connected directly with his brain. Otherwise he will suffer debilitating side effects.
After this risky experiment, Bane used his new powers to escape from the prison together with several other criminals. He came to Gotham City with a new aim on his mind, he wanted to take a control over the criminal world. But he had only one problem - Batman. Bane knowed that a direct assault against the hero could be difficult, so he chose other way. He destroyed the walls of Arkham Asylum allowing its prisoners to escape. Consequently, it forced Batman to capture the criminals and exhausted him. Bane discovered Batman's secret identity during this time and attacked him in his mansion. After a short combat Bane defeated Batman and broke his spine.
Many years later Bane was recruited by Amanda Waller into a secret organisation knowned as "Suicide Squad". :)

Powers/Equipment:
+ Superhuman strength and stamina.
+ Very well skilled hand-to-hand fighter.
+ Trained assassin.
+ Good military strategist.
+ Not average intellect.
+ Good shooter.

Appearance:
Bane | +

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:31 am 

Looks good @Magnus, you can go ahead and post whenever you want. Currently (at the time of typing this) only Rainbow and I have posted.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:41 am 

2nd Year (1)

Sorry I took so long to post, I was waiting for everyone to post as I trying to plan something out. And I just realized I have the wrong Wilson XD I'm going to go change that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:50 am 

Haha, no worries GoatBoy :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:03 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Just wondering, but was that a alright post? Besides apparently thinking deadpool was in this? XD as I thought it would make sense that Slade was connected to work with the time, as he is the master of not getting caught hahah.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:45 pm 

just passing through

Yes your post is good and that is a simple mistake anyone could make

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:08 pm 

So we haven't disappeared, simply waiting on one person. Rainbow and I are going to wait a few more days before starting the cycle again.

There is no posting order, Rainbow will start each cycle and you are free to post whenever (once per cycle) until everyone gets a post in and we start again. In other words, we don't have to post in the same order each time.

Let me know if that's confusing and I'll try to explain better.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:49 am 

Of course we haven't vanished (suddenly disappeared). We are as a dormant volcano, we don't have any signs of life (in this RPG :) ) by long time but one day we'll suddenly explode (in positive sense). And we'll do this repeatedly :D . It was only a little joke, don't take it seriously please.

The new rules are absolutely clear for me. I'm curious what @Rainbow will do.

@"GoatBoy19", take your ammunition, we'll go hunting. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:58 pm 

2nd Year (1)

@Maguns what we hunting hah