All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Demon witch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:47 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

IC
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=48982

Hello, Welcome back to a BunnyMama Roleplay. If you cant tell so far. I'm a sucker for Japanese life style roleplays. But today's roleplay. Is one that will get a little complex. Whats so complex? Well my dear friend. I find myself having it first be a story. But then was like. "Oh gosh. I think this would be better as a role play." So here we are.
SO the complex part. Maybe this tale, from my story will help. If you have any questions please ask. I know this may be a bit complex. So if you want to do a group RP. Fill the character sheet. If you wanna do a 1x1 fill the character sheet .
When demons have children. The male would be a demon and wait for his Tamashi(Soul) witch. While is it was a female it would be a witch but classified as demons to humans. Witch's would get matched up with a demon though a Mahōnomizu(Magic water) at birth. When a witch is matched the name of the witch's family appears on the Mahōnomizu and the name of the Demon. The witch gets named by the demon. Which is part of claiming a witch. Demons can claim a different witch if they are unable to wait for there Tamashi or their witch dies. But Demons can only claim one at a time. Because a witch is powerless without her demon near her. The claiming stage is a emblem of the demons clan on the wrist though a kiss on the hand. As a proposal to the relationship. The demon names the witch before or after the wrist mark. Then when the witch was older a kiss on the lips to receive power. To start learning to control the magic.
Usually its the noble demon clans do the Tamashi. While the lower class demon clans. Grabs any demon-less witch and use them to bare children then dispose of the witch afterwards.
But claiming isn't the only thing to do with the Tamashi witch or other witch's the demon falls in love with. After claiming, the witch grows up with the demon. After awhile, they go to witch school together. Then once the witch learns what she needs to master. She heads back to the demon clan. An get things straight away for the marking stage.
The marking stage, is the stage where they join in marriage and the joining of the two into one (making love)

The demon clans are different with magic. Like Kitsune clan is fox clan who had would have shape shifting kills and camouflage. Also have the clan your character is born in have the personality of the type of clan you are in. Like Dragon (Highest rank demon clan) they treasure whats close to them. While defending their treasure. They have a hot temper. etc. So below the character sheet is group role play stuff we need to get it started. An I'll link my starter that will make things more clear. Clan name is based on English-Japanese translation.

Ancient Weapon's are old weapons that was made by the first head of each clan. When all the clans had no alliance. Everyone was enemies. War had been going on to long. While some clans made alliances. To make the war lessen. But after all the clans left, fought equally matched. The clans decided to destroy or bury the weapons so deep in different realms. But most clans destroyed the weapons. But the weapons are made of really strong metal. While it channels demons magic to destroy their enemies. (message me if you decide to have a AW) Ancient weapons can only be held by those who are are in the clan it was made in.

Claiming marks are basically Tribal Tattoo
example:
| +
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=horiyoshi+iii&espv=2&biw=1371&bih=801&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjc4ejh3PzJAhUL7hoKHYDpB_MQ_AUIBigB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charater Sheet:

Apperance: (Preferably a picture of any kind)
Name:(Name given by demon-Birthfamily clan name- clan married into)<-- for witch, for demon ---> (Parent given name-Birth clan)
If a witch who was your demon from birth:
If a witch are you demonless? If so how?:
Clan:
Weapon of choice:
Magic:
History:
Roleplay 1x1 or group?
Other things we should know:

Group roleplay:

People playing who:

@BunnyMama - Kirasumi

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Demon witch
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:50 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Apperance: http://www.walldevil.com/wallpapers/w02/774324-anime-girls-bare-shoulders-blue-eyes-braids-hair-ornaments-ia-long-hair-looking-up-profile-simple-background-vocaloid-white-background-white-hair.jpg
Name: Kirasumi (Yama with sub Kisune family is her birth family but she doesn't know)
Witch/Demon: Witch
If a witch who was your demon from birth: (unknow but needs to be head of a clan. So if anyone wanna take her demon place go ahead. Must be from the dragon clan Doragon. If spot doesn't get taken then I'll make character)
If a witch are you demon-less? If so how?:yes, She wasn't claimed by her demon because the demons family believed the demon was ready to take on a Tamashi witch. So they kept quiet about it. So no one knows who Kirasumi's demon was.
Clan: unknown
Weapon of choice:
| +
Doragonsodo. It can channel her powers. So she can control it. Since beginning witch's needed something to channel their power. A noble demon who was well and happy with who his Tamashi witch, thought to help the unclaimed witch. Doargonsodo is an ancient weapon(One of each noble demon clan. Check out Ancient weapon tale in first post)
Magic: Because she was born into the Kitsune family. She was a master at steal.. peoples power/engery. So she can take power from a demon or witch and be able to fight against her enemies. She also has the power to camouflage. If she knew she could turn into a tiny fox. Then she would be able to do that also. Any Kitsune magic applies)
History:Kirasumi was never claimed. So her family decided to put her into the human realm. To let her live normally. Since she had no powers. Since her demon didn't claim her. There, Kirasumi had lived in the orphanage. While living in the orphange she had found she was a witch after encountering a demon who had sensed she wasn't a human. She didn't know he was a demon but after running away from him. She hadn't seen him since that one time.
She had grown into a witch who had to defend herself weekly. But she found tricks to walk around the human realm. To avoid the demon fights. But it wasn't tell she was 13 tell she got her sword. While she also had left the orphanage at the age of 16 and had gotten herself a job an a place of her own.
Roleplay 1x1 or group? Any
Other things we should know: She is stubborn, independent and tough. Also many demons try to claim her. She normally doesn't trust demons

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace