All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:12 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey both of you, I'm really sorry if my delay there held anything up. I had to finish up sort of cleaning up with my neighbors after New Year's and I was sort of pooped. I do hope that there are no hard feelings at all, and I'll have a post up shortly. I always do my best to reply as punctually as possible of course.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:42 am 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

No hard feelings :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:46 am 

Thank you for being so understanding. The first of the year is always such a busy time for me!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:23 am 

No problem!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:28 am 

Still, I do appreciate you being kind, and I hope that I have been writing acceptably. I'll post in a moment.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:32 am 

Anyone willing to join my RP?

We're still opening the recruitment here. Sign-Up if you are willing to join the RP.

I will not establish the RP until some are interested.
________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:47 am 

I'd like to see more people sign up for sure! Were there others interested recently? ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:26 am 

Waiting on you @Aeromancer

________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:40 am 

Oh man, I'm really sorry about this. There was a major emergency that I was called in to handle at work, and I didn't have time to put out a proper warning or anything like that. I genuinely hope that there are no hard feelings. I'll have a post typed up shortly. I've been spending all night trying to catch up here, and once more I genuinely hope that there are no hard feelings or anything like that. Please do forgive my absence here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:24 am 

I forgive you wholeheartedly. Life does get in the way and thank you for apologizing. I hope things are worked out now and your life is a bit more steady. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:50 pm 

Thank you for being so very understanding, and I am deeply grateful that you had accepted my apology. I was a bit worried that I would have upset everything here, and I didn't want that. Thank you as well for having waited for me this entire time. That actually really meant a lot to me. I sincerely hope that there are no hard feelings over any of this.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:07 pm 

No problem, Aero. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:41 pm 

I really do appreciate the understanding though !meow Thank you for there not being any hard feelings, and I look forward to continuing the RP for sure!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:41 am 

Same here. Also, Aeromancer, if you would like to do another separate besides the Inuyasha one?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:08 am 

As always, i will keep watching the RP most of the times and i'm not tired to remind after several days no post. I respect on your real life job here Aeromancer, reply when you can.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:33 am 

I really do appreciate that you have been so forgiving. That means a lot to me. I'm glad that I was able to reply just fine today, though. Thank you again for not having grown angry at all.

Kiori, what were you asking about? Sorry, I'm a bit confused !meow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:28 pm 

You guys can post since we depart separatedly on the RP. The order of the reply will not be used as we are splitting up on the RP but will be used again once we rendezvoused again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:26 pm 

Ok

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:27 pm 

Should I play the Alisha character?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:54 pm 

I will handle it since i want some epic fight between Sorin and Alisha. Meanwhile i could use another General to intercept Carlisle approach from the ground, this could be a quite troublesome for Hyarmenion and Rubii :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next