All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:18 am 

Anyone willing to join my RP?

Blog: View Blog (0)

Doesn't matter but once aero and you post is my turn. Now it's either you or Aero's turn but now your turn.

I will not establish the RP until some are interested.
________________________________________________________________________________

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:20 am 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Ok

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:25 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Did you mean love as in the way that they would share a friendship, or did you mean it in the romantic sense? Perhaps, even, would you have meant it for family or even her fox?

I'll post in a moment, and then we can come around again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:36 am 

I was thinking romantic wise for love but some type of strong bond to hold her down can do if you can given and alternative for romantic love. Her bond with Kumi isn't strong enough alone. It needs to be more. Rubii has no family because she is an orphan.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:56 am 

Well, I guess I should ask if we were to do something romantic with them, then what would we be doing it with is the question. Did you want to pair her with someone in particular?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:37 am 

We only have three main characters. I would pair her with Hyarmenion but I feel that Sorin and him might have a thing. If not, him. Age doesn't really matter that much in this type era plus Hyarmenion is an elf and they age weird. Rubii, being a Neromancer and Necromancer, can defy death in a way so she can technically make herself ageless. We could enter a new character if Hyarmenion and Sorin already have a bond that will blossom into more.

Last edited by KioriYasha102 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:38 am 

I was still PM those who watch our RP but so far none replied.

________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:39 am 

Right

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:43 am 

If you can, PM those who are interested as well.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:01 am 

I will do so

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:12 pm 

You had some other people in mind? Everyone that I PMed wasn't really interested in the storyline at all.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:55 pm 

I might but they are busy at the moment

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:47 pm 

Yeah, that was the problem that I came across as well to be honest. It wasn't lack of interest so much as it was that they were just too busy at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:07 pm 

What should be said next?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:44 pm 

Give what you thought about it, Sorin can handle the sky, Hyarmenion can handle the earth, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:49 pm 

I was gonna have the mages leave and Kumi go find animals again. Should they try to bond like taking a break? Or should it go to the next day?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:36 pm 

Will depart in between five to seven days. Everything need to be finish for departure preparations such as supplies and materials also battle plan itself.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:38 pm 

Ok

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:19 am 

I'm assuming that meant five to seven in character days, and not our own actual out of character time. Is that right?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:25 am 

Yeah, in character days for five to seven days. March needs preparation basically.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next