All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 476 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:23 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Okay, so we're free to post now? I just don't want to sound like an idiot so I was asking, sorry, haha. I'm glad to see that we got another person here. I'm assuming that means that I should only write for my hero character, and that's fine. I'm also assuming that he'd wear the dark naval jacket that many male Japanese students wear in that case.

Let's see a name though for the thread. I can think of a few. How does something simple like Heroes' High sound? Maybe Special Education as a pun or something like that; how does that sound?

Physical Education, since they're heroes, could also be a funny pun. Do you like any of these?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:39 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

yeah you can post ^^
it is not like the whole school only has heroes, and I only used the word "hero" for convenience sake

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:31 pm 

Ah, sorry, I thought that the whole concept of being a hero here was going to end up as a central theme, hence my suggestions.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:14 pm 

they may end up as heroes depending on how the story goes, but for now it is really a word used for convenience sake
sorry for causing some confusion

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:17 pm 

No worries at all. My character doesn't know about his powers yet of course.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:28 pm 

it would be fine with me if he knew, as long as he puts in some (more or less) effort to hide it and appear human, but if you would rather that he finds out about his powers during the rp then it is fine too (the opportunity will arise soon *evil laugh*) ^^
Kuro knows about his powers from way before the starting time of the rp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:29 pm 

I actually had remembered that you said before that there would be a chance for them to discover their powers, so I figured you had something in mind and just left it to where he doesn't know about them yet. I can't wait to see what you have planned!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:37 pm 

did I say that? I don't remember XD
I do remember saying that everything that is filled out in the character sheet can not be used by everyone else IC until the person that wrote it reveals it (e.g. none of the characters know about eachothers weaknesses or powers until the character reveals them)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:35 pm 

Yeah, I had actually remembered you having said that in the past, but whatever way you had wanted to do this RP is fine. I'll just post whenever it's my turn and go with the flow if that sounds good to you!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:38 am 

^^
I hope you all don't mind that I have decided to wait a little longer than one week for Indomitable Monolith because we have just started

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:39 pm 

Not at all, I totally understand and like I said I've grown to be very patient when it comes to waiting for posts to come my way. Please don't worry.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:52 am 

decided to skip Indomitable Monolith's turn this once
I hope he comes back after all the holidays are over ^^
about the post that I am about to make, please keep in mind that I don't actually think like that about your characters, I try to follow Kuro's character (you know arrogant and stuff XD), he will be nicer when they have become friends ^^

also you are free to use some npc (normal human) classmates, for example to talk to your character or as friends or what you want
but only take classmates

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:15 pm 

Oh, I figured that would have been all in character, I wasn't going to hold that against you at all of course. Did you want me to post around him, or should I wait now before I write my own post in here?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:24 pm 

thank you, I just wanted to have said it before any misunderstandings occur ^^
it would be very nice of you to wait a few days with making your post, this way the rp would advance a little slower which would give Indomitable Monolith a little more time
but Gabriel was first right? *checks back everything that was discussed about posting order* yep Gabriel is first and then is your turn again ^^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:10 pm 

All right, that sounds like a plan, I'll wait a while and see what happens. Once again though I do want to reiterate that I never considered anything that was in character as out of character, and it's not a problem when something negative happens in.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:39 am 

@Gabriel Shadow it seems like there has been a misunderstanding here
(I really need to practice being more clear with my words)
only use classmate npc's not the teacher
I have some plans with the teacher
please edit him out?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:47 pm 

I hope that my post was all right in the meantime. Let me know if I caused any issue as well if you please x.x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:57 pm 

Well, you are also free to use classmate npc's as you wish, you can have your character talk, befriend, flirt, etc with them however you want as long as you don't start a big ruckus or leave the classroom you may even establish a fanclub.

both of you are also free to strike up a conversation with one of our characters
(Kuro won't take the initiative on this one XD)

you can do whatever you want with the classmate npc's, you can try to befriend our characters, you can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't include: showing off your powers, anything to do with the teacher (except for wondering what is taking him so long), leaving the classroom, or starting a big commotion

if this inspired either of you to edit your last post then you are free to do so, I am stalling for time with my post to give Indomitable Monolith more chance to come online and post

of course you can also always ask me if I wrote something unclearly, which I tend to do and wish to avoid

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:18 am 

Oh my, I honestly didn't know that I had that kind of control to be perfectly honest. I was afraid that I should be fairly conservative when it came to controlling the other students. If you don't mind, then I think it would be hilarious, and very much in character, for him to be flirting and cultivating a fan club. That actually sounds sort of funny, if you're at all game for the idea.

If that sounds like it could be something that's funny, then I'll go back and edit my post with a few more paragraphs mapping it out. I don't want my character to seem evil of course, though. His heart actually is in the right place, he's just very vain. It's his vanity that's going to be a problem for him as I tried to explain before in his character sheet.

Let me know what you think; thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:05 pm 

go ahead and edit what you want, I am waiting a few more days before passing up on Indomitable Monolith's turn again
so you can do as you like except for what I have previously stated
both of you can make all the girls squeel as much as you like about your characters, or make the boys be all friendly with you, or you can make them all hate you (Kuro always does his best to do that XD) just keep it within the boundaries I have stated above

don't worry I will bring in a plot soon while everyone is waiting for the teacher ^^

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 476 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 24  Next