All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 476 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:09 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

All right, thank you, I actually just finished some edits and almost doubled my post when it came to the size. I wrote that Kithara is more or less trying to make his own fan club with squealing girls, haha, but I do want to make it be known that his indulgence and decadence is really on top of a better heart that lies underneath all of that.

Please don't worry about introducing a plot too quickly. Do whatever you feel is good when it comes to the pacing. To be honest, I'm equally happy writing comedy scenes like these, or writing awesome epic action sequences.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:33 pm 

guys sorry about the brief last post I am editing it now I just wanted to get something out and to take the teacher out but with the holidays and what not it was becoming harder to post something good.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:05 am 

Please don't worry about it too much of course. I'm just glad that we're all still interested in the storyline here, and of course I had no wish to rush anyone either.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:09 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Yes don't worry
It was my fault that I hadn't mentioned about the teacher to begin with
Feel free to edit your last post until I have posted, have some fun with the npc classmates ^^

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:58 pm 

Hahaha, that sounds like a ton of fun. Maybe I'll add another edit then as thought it were my next post with Kithara. Am I allowed to give an NPC student a name and personality as long as I don't otherwise tamper with the continuity?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:01 pm 

yeah sure, just don't forget that it is an npc and that one of the goals of this rp is that our characters become friends somewhere
(and Npc's are highly in danger of getting killed or manipulated by evil XD)

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:09 pm 

That's why I made the point about not messing with continuity. Actually, for character development reasons it might make sense to either kill off or manipulate a few of these individuals later on. It would certainly galvanize Kithara, that's for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:21 pm 

but it also makes sense for them to have a name and a personality otherwise our characters can not associate with them
on the other hand your character is free to walk up to another character and start a chat with them, but then you would have to wait for the other person to come online to make the character answer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:36 pm 

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Thank you for all of the advice with how to proceed. I'll put something together and add it in at the bottom of my post. I really do appreciate this.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:10 am 

You are really nice ^^
Although it was my fault to begin with because I had not expressed myself clearly enough

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:16 am 

Please don't worry about it at all. I'll paste the edits into my existing post in a few minutes I'm sure. I'm really enjoying this storyline actually.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:04 pm 

I am going to post now and thus hereby skipping monolith's turn again
I really don't wanna push them out of this rp since they were the first person to join/show interest.....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:33 am 

Yes, honestly I don't want to see them have to get skipped over at all considering that they were the first person to show any interest here. I had an emergency to deal with at work, so I genuinely hope that my own delay of a couple days here was a major problem at all. I didn't want to hold anything up myself at all either, so please do forgive me and I hope there were no hard feelings!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:51 am 

I thought you were doing it on purpose to slow the rp down so that monolith had more time XD
We also have to take i to consideration that they haven't come online in a while, so it may take a very long time before they come online

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:54 pm 

No, I was actually having a serious problem in real life, but I really do genuinely hope that none of this was held against me, and I do hope that there are no hard feelings. I was seriously concerned that some people here on Creative Freedom were going to be seriously mad at me!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:17 pm 

I hope you will be alright
I can't speak for anyone else but I don't hold anything against you except for being a very nice and patient person ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:51 am 

Thank you very much for saying that, it really does mean a lot to me and I naturally never had wished to hold anything up or anything of the sort. I'll be all right in real life, since the problem seems to have gotten corrected for the time being. I really appreciate the understanding though! You've been very kind to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:39 am 

Good to hear that you are alright

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:02 am 

I should be, thank you for being so concerned about me. It really does mean a lot to me !meow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:33 am 

don't mention it ^^
in case anyone is wondering I am stalling my post yet again in the hope that monolith comes back soon ^^

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 476 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next