All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:53 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

My apologies, @GoatBoy19. I was looking forward to seeing this progress into something pretty cool. Anyway, I look forward to seeing this back or anything you have in the making.

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:55 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

just a few more and we will have the old cast together this time too with a few new ones

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:56 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Well if you'd like to join again, I'm going to post the new OOC soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:47 pm 

2nd Year (1)

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=51353 Incase you people need the link! :3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:37 pm 

If you're looking for me...I'm not here

I joined the site a week ago, how far in the RP is it, since I know adding someone midway can be a hassle, if I can join that is. Would it be alright if I use a character I have been working on? I'd have to figure out how it would work, but I might be able to do it.

"Why should we define someone as being good or evil, the sides change depending on where you stand, neutrality is the only path that remains the same." -Me

"The pessimist looks down and loses his head,
The optimist looks up and loses his footing,
The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly" -King Ezekial, The Walking Dead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:29 pm 

2nd Year (1)

We are actually restarting this rp, you will find it under the same name. We haven't started yet. So just make your character or just re structure your character to the character sheet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:38 pm 

I will get back to you tomorrow on this, I gtg, hopefully I can get this by then, not a long process I'm just slow

"Why should we define someone as being good or evil, the sides change depending on where you stand, neutrality is the only path that remains the same." -Me

The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly" -King Ezekial, The Walking Dead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:50 pm 

Race: Human (Just a side note, did you mean dwarf? Or is a drawf a thing I haven't heard of? XD)

Appearance: Scar across his nose, and almost his eye, just below from a failed attack (partially failed) Tattoos across his back depicting two dragons clashing against one another between two hills (I could be more descriptive, but I had to make that up on the spot)

Class: Monk/Fighter (I'm guessing that's what a rough is)

Personality: Silent, easy to push over the edge, but still compassionate, even if he doesn't show it. Rebellious if something goes against his beliefs or morals (...Basically a tsundere, plus the quiet part)

Magic:
Slight foresight, only in the case of an impending attack does he use it, all it does is allow him to predict attacks more efficiently in order to counter it. Many years of training, using movements of an opponent to give away their next action, fueled with chi to further it past normal means.

One that I might not do if it's too overpowered for this roleplay- Seal release, forms a Yin-Yang in front of him an the animal he does a sign for is summoned through, strongest form 1st seal release Dragon Art: Scaled Rage (Doesn't affect surroundings, just the opponent. Also it's Chinese Dragons, not the medieval belief of dragons)

^2nd seal release and anything isn't used, since they go against his morals, started because he lost his home to the second release form of the Dragon Art

Weapon(s): Fists

Armour: Light/Medium- I posted the picture in there (hopefully), it's that minus the sleeves, and pants. The pants are made of leather, with a bulge at the knees (knee-guards), along with leather sleeves, similar bulge at the elbows. The robe-ish (I forgot the term) has the design of a Yin-Yang, and is darker than the picture I hope got put in there/

Fighting Style: Varying between Aikido and Taekwando

Bio: (I haven't thought of a backstory yet, this is the character I was creating, I always do the abilities first, then the rest)
Misc:

Attachments:
download.jpg
download.jpg [ 7.9 KiB | Viewed 6012 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:51 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Dude! There is another OOC! It's under the same name just with out the OC in it :p

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35