Blog: View Blog (0)

"Quote"

Name:
Nicknames:
Species: (if faunus, state what type)
Color:
Team: (N/A if you have no team)
Affilitation: (who you associate with)

Symbol: (picture and/or detailed description)

Fighting Style: (methods, training, preferences, etc.)

Weapon:
(weapon name) - (four word weapon type (weapon type initials) {i.e. High Caliber Sniper Scythe (HCSS)})

(weapon description)

Semblance: (semblance name) - (description)

Appearance: (picture and/or detailed description)

Personality:

Bio:

Other:

"you aren't the first, and you won't be the last"

Name: Edward Stone
Nicknames: Ed, wolf boy, Eddie
Species: Wolf faunus
Color: ice blue
Team: N/A
Affilitation: beacon, white fang

Symbol: (below)

Fighting Style: close combat, is able to move quickly (I really don't know what to say...)

Weapon: Skadi's cannon - Dust Shot Gun Sword - DSGS

(weapon description) a Mossberg 500 shot gun that is able to turn into a four foot long sword, the shoulder piece turns into the handle well the rest of the gun floods in and then out wards as if a steam roller rolled over it. The shot gun can fire two types of shots, normal buck shots, and then the dust shots.

Semblance: ice make - allows him to make the water in the air into ice, usually making quick things made of ice, like a small wall of ice, or a walk away of ice that breaks behind him. Anything bigger and it breaks

Appearance: 6'2, 167lbs, gray eyes, tanned skin, his weapon on his back, his wolf ears and black with hints of white in them, he wears a hoodie with the symbol in the middle of it. But it looks as if was painted on, with strikes running down, his belt can carry dust capsules. And scares covering much of his body

Personality: a cold person, doesn't really like to follow orders of any kind, will pick a fight with most anyone, untrusting of many people, but is loyal till the bitter end.

Bio: Edward grew up with a nice family, his mother and father were hard working people. His younger brother a kind spirt, always wanting to help or play some game. Even though they didn't have much, they had good times. The place they lived had mostly humans, the stones one of the three family of Faunus who lived there.

That was till things between Humans and Faunus got bad, being forced out of there. Edward and his family had to go live with his grandparents, Edward was only of the age of ten, but he started to go to meets with the white fang. Usually with his mother or father, he went to the protests and other things they held. By the age of 13 the white fang changed leaders and things started to get violet. But Edward saw nothing wrong with this, it was a way to get back at the humans who thought they were lower then dirt.

As he got deeper into the White Fang, Edward met a man who thought him how to use a sword. It was really just incase, but after a few weeks. The man saw that he could be, so everyday for four years. Edward and the man would met up and the man would teach Edward about fighting, from swords to guns, to a little bit of hand on hand, but really that's more of the dodging and speed stuff. After he was done with Ed, he was able to fight off most anyone he knew.

On his 17 birthday, Edward was chosen to go on mission of a large scale. He thought he would be able to handle whatever was waiting for him on this mission, but he was wrong. They were going to steal some creatures of the night, so the White Fang could learn how to use them to there own uses. One broke free, a ten foot tall ursae (the bear! I don't know how to spell it) it easily took took most of the men out, Edward did his best to beat it. But it would just keep getting back, after ten or so minutes of this. It got really mad and mauled Edward, he was a me to get one last shot to the head of the thing before it killed him.

Edward was almost dead, his team leaving him for dead as well. This is where is untrusting of people came from. All he could do was sit against a tree and slowly bleed out, but as luck would have it. Hunters had watched everything unfold, they took Edward to hospital. After a talk with the headmaster of Beacon a few days after being in the hospital, he wrote to his family telling them he would be back for some time and went to Beacon.

Here is one of my characters

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 77.4 KiB | Viewed 9878 times ]

Post subject: Re: RWBY OOC
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:10 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

I should have my character up at some point today.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:30 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Alright!!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:48 am 

Medals: 5
Original Character (1) Longest RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

"Boom!"

Name: Veridian Vesuvius
Nicknames: Veri (Sounds like Very)
Species: Human
Color: Green
Team: N/A currently
Affiliation: Beacon

Symbol: An explosion

Fighting Style: Veridian specializes in traps and zoning. Before and during a battle she would set up various arena hazards with her weapons from floating mines to time bombs that would destroy a strategic location. She has a wide variety of bombs as well, not just explosive: She has smoke bombs to remove viability, flash bangs to stun and deafen her opponents, sticky bombs which not only stick onto an opponent, but when they explode they cover everything around them in a strong web, rooting them to the spot, and much more. Typically she fights from a distance, but she can handle herself in a melee as well, as she's quite resilient and tough. For her, a suicide bombing actually isn't a bad idea, as she'll survive the explosion more likely then her opponent would. So not really a suicide bombing. Aside from her explosives, Veri herself is quite strong and tough even without weapons and armor. She may look pudgy, but she has enough bulk to give even an ursa a run for his money when it comes to brawling. Veri herself prefers grappling instead of hand-to-hand combat, though her martial arts style does have some big hits that she can pull off with minimal space. The "One Inch Punch" is one such move in her move set.

Weapon: Bomb Voyage - Instant Explosive Materialization Gauntlets

A pair of gauntlets with wrist compartments meant for storing dust charges, they take a sample of dust and use them to figure out what the explosive properties of Verdian's bombs would be. Additionally Veri can use these gauntlets to create her bombs instantaneously, and more then just one type: she can make bombs that explode into smaller bombs, bombs that stick onto enemies, ones that explode on impact, others that only explode after a certain time, some that are proximity based, some that can be throw very far very fast, all that and more. She can even combine these traits, though it takes a bit longer for her to make them if she's combining more then two traits together. If she has to she can also make the explosion simply occur on the top or palm of her hand, ensuring that she has a way to fight in a melee as well.

Semblance: True Sight - Veri is cable of removing obstruction from views, even if she becomes physically blinded. Additionally True Sight allows her to "see" whatever she wants, even if it's her opponent who has gone into hiding, or a foe who is trying to move faster then the eye could see. She becomes aware of all around her in existence, choosing to ignore some or focus on others.

Appearance: Veri is a short, plump girl (5'4" and weighing at around 189lb) with olive skin and black hair. Casually she dresses in whatever is cheap but trendy, often casual and conservative. However she has a specific set of hunting gear which appears to be a large bomb suit, though it's actually highly advanced armor meant to maximize both Veri's protection and mobility. She could fight just fine in the suit, and is well protected against her own explosives.

Personality: Veri's crazy. Sure, she's a sweet enough girl on her own, kinda preppy and can be understanding. But don't forget that she's crazy, murderously so. If she doesn't like you, and it's not that hard for her not to like you, she totally will send you a bomb. If you're lucky it won't be lethal, but that depends on what sort of explosion would entertain her the most. But aside from her madness, Veri's very outspoken and doesn't stand idly by when she see's something she disagrees with. She has a very forceful personality which can grate on others and she's almost the textbook example of a "Social Justice Warrior", though occasionally her craziness can actually help make her less annoying by simply not caring about whatever travesty is happening to someone.

Bio: Veri's folk were very hands-off with her, what with being hunters and all. She grew up with her uncle, who himself was a bit of a nut case. Her uncle, by the way, was also a faunas; an honorary uncle really, he was a former member of her patent's hunting team before he took an injury that took him out from the business. He's the one who taught Veri the joys of explosive. He taught her how to make fireworks at first, and then eventually started to teach her about the glories of controlled explosives. He was very professional about all of it and Veri never touched an actual bob until she was 13, but by then she already knew how to assemble a high grade explosive using recycling, and how to dismantle a tank shell into a pile of organized scraps.

When Veri did become older, she started to get rebellious. Her parents tried to be more involved in her life, but at this point Veri wanted to be recognized by everyone, not just her parents. She wanted her uncle to see how much better she was at using and making bombs then he was. She wanted to show her school friends what sort of power she had in her hands. To her teachers, the sort of control she has over the forces of explosions. Her enemies, the reason why they should all fear her.

And what was worse was that she was succeeding. Thanks to an early education, dedication, and a (un)healthy dose of insanity, Veri was a master of all matters of explosives by the time she was 15. If it was boom, from the smallest bullet to the biggest nuclear weapon, Veri knew what to do with it. She knew how to get her hands on it. And it was her power to control.

Veri joined with Beacon not so much for the ideals of being a Hunter. She simply sees it as a productive way to express her one true desire: Boom.

Other: Veri has a secret side business where she sales pirated CD's and cheap imitation SCROLLS in the downtown areas of Vale. She actually has this business organized by a couple of old friends of hers, and she gets a nice fat cut every week to ensure that she has money to spend. Has very little interest in boys, thinking they're nothing than macho angst, though she doesn't like girly girls who can't appreciate her crude humor and violently visceral means of entertainment. Quite a masochist though.

Eggs wrote:
I, Eggs, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Eggs, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Eggs, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Eggs, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Draconilian wrote:
I, Draconilian, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Draconilian, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Draconilian, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Draconilian, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Freeshooter92 wrote:
I, Freeshooter92, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Freeshooter92, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Freeshooter92, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Freeshooter92, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Doodleniks wrote:
I, Doodleniks, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Doodleniks, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Doodleniks denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Doodleniks declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Shadowed wrote:
I, Shadowed, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I,Shadowed, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Shadowed, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Shadowed, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Join me... And fulfill the oath.

And the blanks with your Username.

I, _______, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, _______, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, _______, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, _______, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Last edited by LuciusCypher on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:27 am 

2nd Year (1)

While hello XD if princess is cool with sharing the to which I think she is. Then welcome aboard!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:41 am 

Cool, glad to be part of this. Is there any particular plot I should know about?

Eggs wrote:
I, Eggs, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Eggs, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Eggs, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Eggs, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Draconilian wrote:
I, Draconilian, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Draconilian, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Draconilian, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Draconilian, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Freeshooter92 wrote:
I, Freeshooter92, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Freeshooter92, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Freeshooter92, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Freeshooter92, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Doodleniks wrote:
I, Doodleniks, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Doodleniks, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Doodleniks denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Doodleniks declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Shadowed wrote:
I, Shadowed, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I,Shadowed, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Shadowed, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Shadowed, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

I, _______, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, _______, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, _______, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, _______, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:49 am 

2nd Year (1)

No I was going to ask if we should skip past teaming up as that always seems to be the down fall of this rp haha.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:40 pm 

Yeah, I think it'd be best if we were already a fully formed team and just get into missions or something. Like, we haven't been together for long, but we at least have our own dorm and such. Oh! But I do want to spend some time decorating our dorm room!

Eggs wrote:

Draconilian wrote:

Freeshooter92 wrote:

Doodleniks wrote:

Shadowed wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:04 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Haha we can do that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:01 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

"Better to fight for something than live for nothing."

Name: Quinn Arnett
Nicknames: Foxy
Species: (if faunus, state what type) Nine tailed Fox
Color: Black
Team: (N/A if you have no team): N/A
Affilitation: (who you associate with): Edward

Symbol: (picture and/or detailed description): http://www.notempire.com/images/uploads ... es1_th.jpg surrounded by flames

Fighting Style: (methods, training, preferences, etc.): Trained for years since she was a child. Very dangerous in both close and ranged combat

Weapon: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-PN1y ... 29/bow.png
(weapon name) - High Caliber Scythe Bow (HCSB)

(weapon description): (refer to picture) Much like Weiss's sword, Quinn can control the settings on the bow to the arrows. She simply switches a dial on the bow, loads an arrow and it becomes what she wanted it to be. EX: if she wants a fire arrow, she'll shift the bow's core programming with a turn of the dial, as soon as the arrow touches the bow, it sets on fire.

Semblance: (semblance name) - Fire Manipulation: Quinn can summon and control fire to her every will. While her flames surround her, they can make her move at incredible speeds. She can't be burnt by her flames.

Appearance: http://i1.2pcdn.com/node14/image/articl ... r0aou9.jpg She has nine white fox tails with white fox ears. She is short and skinny but also has some curves to her

Personality: sweet and kind yet can be stubborn and ****ing when need be. She is an extreme flirt to both guys and girls. She is very hard working and loves to help others. But get on her bad side and you better run.

Bio: (This is all I have for her bio so far :( ) Back at home, she is seen as a goddess in human flesh. As a child she was always given the finer things in life. But that's not how she wanted to live. When she got to the proper age, she enrolled in Beacon and got in.

Other:

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:04 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Approved! Now let's see if Cer still wants to join :3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:17 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ok I take it it's just us three. Should I make another char after make a four person team or?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:26 pm 

By the power of Grayskull!!

Pardon my intrusion, but I think it would be interesting (not to mention easier to organize if people want to join in late) if each roleplayer controlled a single team of four. It's a riskier idea - more characters to control, more difficulty linking the stories, etc - but I think it might be a nice option. Again, I don't want to take control of the roleplay; it's merely a polite suggestion.

I might hop in, but I'm already participating in one roleplay, and considering joining another already, so pardon me if my entry is... delayed.

John Cena Theme MIDI. Because why not.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:30 pm 

2nd Year (1)

I'm sure someone could do that, but I think it would just take people too long to fill out that while sheet for four characters. And like you said, it would be near impossible to link the teams together as they would be off doing there own things.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:34 pm 

Mmm. Anyway, may as well join; the other roleplay that I'm considering joining is Chowretat, and I have a feeling I'll be putting a lot more thought into that character before I join that, so.

I'll get started on the character posthaste. Shouldn't take too long, I think.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:37 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Haha alright, I'll wait on you then :3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:32 pm 

"Checkmate. Game over."

Name: Greyson Argent
Nicknames: Grey
Species: Human
Color: Silver
Team: Currently none
Affilitation: Beacon

Symbol: A crossed spear and crystal over a Rook chesspiece.

Fighting Style: Grey is a brick wall on the battlefield, driving enemies away with the reach of his ō-naginata and his incredible defense while his allies close in for the victory. As far as training goes, Grey finds that the best way for him to train is simply to wear his armor while performing basic exercises. The weight and limited mobility improves the effectiveness of the exercises, and it also helps him to move better with the armor on, which helps him cover his biggest weakness.

Weapon:
Ō-Naginata and Shield - Bladed Lance and Fortified Barrier (BLFB)

Grey's equipment are family heirlooms, like Jaune's sword and shield; unlike Jaune's equipment, however, the BLFB has been modified over the years following its original forging in order to best compete with the high-tech equipment of other Hunters-in-Training. His ō-naginata is a heavier weapon, equipped with the option of generating an energy blade, made by refracting light through a specially-cut Dust crystal, which can slice through tough armor with ease and improve the already exceptional reach of his weapon. Alternatively, he can disconnect the blade from the pole, with a chain keeping the weapon together, in order to strike enemies otherwise beyond his reach by spinning the blade around. His giant shield, however, is his greatest asset. Using the same Dust refraction system as the ō-naginata, it can generate force fields of varying shapes and sizes in order to protect allies and ward off hostile attacks. Unfortunately, his heavy equipment makes him one of the slowest Hunters-in-Training.

Semblance: Crisis Strength - Basically Yang's semblance. When in a pinch, Grey's physical strength grows tenfold, giving the ability to catch attacks from giant mechs without breaking a sweat.

Appearance: Grey is relatively average height, but broad-shouldered, with pale skin. His dark gray hair is shaved into a buzz cut, and his eyes are rather small and storm-gray. In combat and whilst training, he dresses in a full-body suit of dusty gray armor, clearly heavy, but glowing slightly white along the chinks in the plating. He carries his weapons on his back when not in use. In casual situations, however, Grey simply wears a gray ski jacket, a white t-shirt, gray jeans, and combat boots.

Personality: Grey is militaristic, serious, and by-the-book, and prefers doing his missions as routinely as possible. This, combined with the improvisational nature of Hunters' work and his short-tempered nature, means he tends to get angry easily when missions inevitably get out-of-hand. He doesn't have much of a sense of humor to speak of, but instead forms bonds of mutual respect with his teammates based on their general ability.

Bio: Grey was born into a family of veteran soldiers, most primarily Hunters. He was trained by his father and mother with the family weapons for most of his childhood before being enrolled in an academy that, though excellent in its own right, served only as his gateway to Beacon. His goal in Beacon is simple - make his family proud while simultaneously seeking a claim to fame that isn't just inspired by his ancestry.

Other: Grey is willing to tutor others in their combat techniques, and runs lunchtime "training sessions", in which he gives fellow classmates advice while they attempt to break through his defenses. There is a large group of running betting pools among teachers and students alike devoted to whether certain Hunters-in-Training will succeed in this task or not.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:45 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Haha sounds like Gray and Ed will butt heads. Now then I'll give prompts to anyone who can think of a name for our team using the first letter in the first names of our characters.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:04 pm 

Hmm... I dunno any words with Q and G that would work together. We may need to change names to make something that fits.

Eggs wrote:

Draconilian wrote:

Freeshooter92 wrote:

Doodleniks wrote:

Shadowed wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:05 pm 

How about Team EFVG (pronounced "effigy")? Presumably, Ed's gonna end up leading, so I built the name with that in mind.