family/friends:
other :
Bio:
fears:
strengths:
weaknesses:
job:
Weapons:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:21 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Character Sheet

Name: Aqua quarry
species:Water serpent
appearance:http://orig02.deviantart.net/e893/f/2012/315/7/a/serpent_dragon_by_caedus6685-d5knuxc.jpg
family/friends:His family is not from around here, he is family with the water life
other: He has a scar down his right arm in human form.
Bio:He was the prince of the sea but when humans destroyed his home which resulted in killing his entire family and his tribe he had to find somewhere to call his home.
dislikes:Fisheries, Sea food restaurants, Fishermen, and whale hunters
fears:Being the last of his kind forever, Never being able to save his Species, Being hunted
Job:He is a lifeguard
Strengths:Swimming, Stealth, Hunting
Weaknesses: Driving, not liking humans, and being land for to long
Weapons: He has a small dagger
Human form:http://www.americanlifeguard.net/Images/us-101B.jpg

name:Skyra
species:air dragon
appearance:http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/2379776109363619449.jpeg
family/friends:her family lives far away and she has not made any friends so far.
Personality:kind,generous,friendly,slow to anger and caring
other:she wears a sliver bracelet on her right arm
Bio:Skyra and her family were happy living within the forest with out any cares in the world but as soon as humans had invaded into the forest they had to flee to the dark reaches of the woods but soon humans had come in the woods with weapons to hunt them her parents where forced to leave this place and move to somewhere far away so she got a job at the airport as a flight attendant.
likes:being in the air,birds and most other woodland creatures
dislikes:deforestation,animal cruelty, and big cites
fears:being the last mythical creature ever, and the forest being wiped out
strengths:flight,hunting, and stealth
weaknesses:being grounded for to long,liking her job, and not being easily angered
job:flight attendant
human form:http://rantsofasassystew.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/PorterFlightAttendantUniform.jpg
Weapons: she has no weapons

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:15 pm 

If I'm not sick, I'm in over my head in something.

Blog: View Blog (0)

I promise I am making a character for this, things are just going a little slower than expected.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:52 am 

If I'm not sick, I'm in over my head in something.

Name: Jacques Beauregard
Species: Cyclops
Appearance:
Jacques | +

This would be his appearance while using his limited magic to hold off his true appearance which includes having one eye (same colour as in the picture), and small fangs protruding from his lower lip.

Family/Friends: His family (grandfather, parents, 2 older sisters) lives in France -- where he's originally from/his friends are his colleagues, and various other people he's met on his travels
Dislikes: Being cold, crowds, stereotypes
Fears: Fire, Deep water
Strengths: Writing, organization, learning languages
Weaknesses: Swimming, patience, he has a bad habit of collecting things
Job: Journalist
Weapons: Small pocket knife, and a pistol in his bag
Other: N/A
Bio: Jacques grew up in France with his two older sisters, his parents, and his grandfather. His family was fairly wealthy due in part to his grandfather's large estate and equally large bank account. When it was time to head off for school, Jacques, unlike the rest of his family choose to study elsewhere then their native land and left for North America that year. He eventually got a job in journalism, allowing him to travel home and other places frequently; he does however keep a small apartment in Canada where he studied.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:08 am 

I'll be coming up with mine sometime soon, you guys can start without me if you want

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:39 pm 

just passing through

That's fine we can wait for yours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:53 am 

Name: Nathan (Nate) Crescent

Species: Wolf shifter

Appearance: In wolf form he stands at 3’8” tall, not including the height of his head. His fur is a brownish red with his front right and back left paws white, and a white around his muzzle and curious grey/blue eyes. In human form, he stands at 6’2” and is a lean form of solid muscle. Auburn hair, reddish beard kept trim around his face, grey eyes. (I can try to find a picture if requested too)

Family/friends: He no longer has a family or friends, as they were murdered while he was out curiously exploring the area around their den.

Other: Had to learn to wear clothes and tie shoes on his own, he just mastered shifting to human when lost his family. He stays in cities thinking that it is safer, but he can’t help missing the sight of clear sky at night, able to see all of the stars.

Bio: Born in the words of Northern Alberta, by the waters of an unnamed lake, he was exploring his surroundings at the age of 13 when his pack was found by hunters and all were murdered. Upon returning an hour later, he became scared and angry, lying by their sides for days before he decided it was time to go and it took him days of travel and hiding in the backs of trucks before he was able to hear whispers of another pack somewhere in the mountains, but they too were all murdered and he heard the gruesome tale from a gossip in a small town near the packs location. He has been alone and on the run since and refuses to make any new friends. He does all manner of physical labour jobs to get enough money saved up before he disappears to the next place without a word. He always pays in cash to avoid leaving a trail and is constantly on the look-out for hunters.

Likes: Hunting, eating rare meat, the woods, clear night sky, unpolluted air and running in wolf form

Dislikes: Human hunters, all guns, large knives, vegetables, nightmares

Fears: Feeling trapped, cages, being shot, dying alone

Strengths: His ability to blend in with a crowd, travel by foot for long periods of time, fast healing, hearing and stealth

Weaknesses: Willing to help anyone in need, naïve about technology, heavy sleeper

Job: Anything he can get

Weapons: His own paws and fangs, but he is not an experienced fighter

(I may come up with a female of a different species, was thinking on a Gryphon. But I’ll let you know if that’s going to actually happen. I may have an injured her be found by him, but as I will give fair warning first.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:36 pm 

just passing through

Good to know we're right on the ball soon we will be able to start.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:32 am 

How soon, is soon?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:09 pm 

just passing through

Name:Vul Iisk (Dark Fang) Known as Drake
species:Dark dragon
appearance:http://img08.deviantart.net/f601/i/2014/188/7/0/black_dragon_tempest_by_peterprime-d7pom10.png

family/friends:He has no Family or Friends after the war

other :He has two burn one on the back of his neck the other on his right eye
Bio:He was the champion of his clan he was the best fighter he was chosen by the queen when he was young because he showed promise. He was taken from his home at the age of 42 to fight in the war with the other soldiers. His parents did not approve of this and he was forced to kill his parents for their betrayal to the queen when they tried to kill her he has pushed that memory to the back of his mind and his main intention was the fight against the many different clans. When he was in the war with the fire clan he was against a lava dragon in their fight he was burnt twice once in the face on his right eye then the back of his neck he managed to kill the lava dragon. He was then taken out of the army after that the entire clan that he was working for was killed by humans he was a dragon that was programmed to only kill and his true mission is forbidden. He then went into civilization to find a job among humans as he had learned to take a human form now he now works as a Navy Admiral
likes:Fighting, Giving orders, And being Respected by humans, Violence
dislikes:Peace,People lying to him,and disrespected
fears:Not being killed in battle, No reason to fight,Being the last one of his kind
strengths:Fighting,Strategies,Stealth,Flying
weaknesses:Talking things out, Helping people in need
job:Navy Admiral
Weapons:A sword, Claws, Teeth, Dark fire blast,Tail

Human form:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fd/a5/dc/fda5dc511a9905979ffdcb210b5a0b76.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:26 am 

Name: Aella Zinovia Kokisaros
(I made her last name a combination of KOKINOS which means red and of KATSAROS which means curly-haired. Wanted something unique. I specifically went looking for greek names.)

Species: Gryphon

Appearance: 5’8” as a human with light red hair with loose falling ringlets about her shoulders. She does her best to keep in top physical form, her muscles are well toned for a small shop owner. In her Gryphon form, her eagle half is a Golden Eagle and she takes great pride in her feathers and the fur of her tail with very careful grooming.

Family/Friends: She prefers to keep to herself so she has no friends and lost her family at a young age, but has an adoptive mother.

Other: She tries to hide what she assumes is a birthmark in the shape of 3 talons scratches across her left collar bone down diagonally to the top of her right breast. She also cannot help but be true to her Gryphon self. Her little shop gives out loans to those in need, but only if they provide her with a treasure or priceless possession. They often are unable to get them back, or leave them in her care with trust and payments to guard them.

Bio: When she was at the age of seven she lost her mother and father in an accident of human error; they taught her just enough to survive. She was the only one to survive and was lucky enough to be adopted and raised by an aging dragon who allowed her to keep her family name, though she knows nothing about it or her family history. She very often sneaks out of the city to fly around at night, she does not know how to mask herself so she has been spotted a few times and different rumors had begun to spread in the city she’s in. She had always dreamed of owning her shop and was unable to explain why, it meant more to her than working at the banks like she had originally been planning, trying to appease her Gryphon nature.

Likes: lounging in the sun, reading beneath a warm blanket beside an open window in the rain, hot chocolate dusted with cinnamon, night time flights during full moon

Dislikes: crowds of people, being kept from her job, giving back a treasure or possession

Fears: capture and experimentation, death, losing everything she has or her adoptive mother

Strengths: hand to hand combat as a human, fighting with a battle axe, flying fast, agility

Weaknesses: pride, kindness, protecting the treasures and possessions she has
(Coming up with strengths and weaknesses is hard)

Job: “pawn” shop owner and loan distributor

Weapons: Her talons, beak if she has too, and a double axe and hand to hand combat when in human form

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:13 pm 

just passing through

"I'm going to drop Drake and pick up this new character and I will get my post done sometime this march".

Name: Terra
species:Chimera
appearance:Image
family/friends: her family went into hiding a while ago when she was young left her to defend herself she has no friends outside her motorcycle group and her co-workers.
other: scars under both wings and across her right eye.
Bio: Terra was left by her parents at a young age becasue it is something that her kind did to young Chimeras when they came of age she was left to defended herself. at such a young age she had not learned to fly to well so she prefers to walk everywhere and only fly when necessary to fly in the air she had gotten a job as a park ranger when she learned to hide herself from the humans that desired to hunt her kind for their pelt.
likes:Flying, Motorbikes, Snowboarding in the winter and making new friends.
dislikes: Water, Large groups of people, strong relationships.
fears: hunters, Heights and late night flying.
strengths: Flight, hand to hand combat (in human form), technician.
weaknesses: Split personality, argues with herself, not a strong flyer.
job: Park Ranger/Leader of a motorcycle group & competitive snowboarder.
Weapons: Claws, Fire breath, Fangs.

Last edited by Rainbow on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:12 pm 

Does that mean I can stop figuring out the hunters?

Either way, I look forward to a post!