All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:42 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

No. He's not. He's just passed out.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:01 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Draco just thinks he is then I assume? Deidara is about to be at this rate, haha!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:29 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Yeah she does. And he's going to have a hard time getting out of this one.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:48 pm 

I'm assuming that it's alright for me to write for Gaara, is that true?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:46 pm 

Yes it is.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:57 pm 

Alright, thanks, I'll continue to write for him then.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:57 am 

Sorry I took so long to respond, things kept coming up and other things grabbed my attention away. And one weekend I didn't have internet. I hope you can forgive me and that we can continue this roleplay.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:23 pm 

No worries at all, I'm just glad to know that everything is all right and nothing too terrible happened in real life.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:40 am 

Name: Kane Haruko
Alias(s): N/A
Appearance: http://static.zerochan.net/Yukishita.Mi ... 638691.jpg
Personality: Kane is a very kind girl, she is very caring and understanding. Kane is very cheerful and views the world in a very optimistic way even though she is very sickly and has to stay in the hospital most of the time. Kane is very smart as well and loves it when Draco visits her whenever she has free time. She views Draco as her big sister even though they aren't related.
Hidden Village: Konohagakure
Kekkeigenkai: N/A
Jinchuriki(Yes or No): No
Demon Name: N/A
Demon Appearance: N/A
Bio: Kane came from a very abusive family, she and her family lived in a village that wasn't very important to large countries and because of that many criminals would find refuge there and took over the small village. When Kane was 4 years old her village was attacked and everyone was killed, everyone but her. The one who attacked the village was none other than Draco, Kane was shocked to see that the one who had caused all that destruction was only an 11 year old girl, when Draco approached her she was so terrified that she couldn't move. Kane had closed her eyes in fear expecting that she would be killed like everyone else, but to her surprise the strange girl that had destroyed her entire village in the blink of an eye had stooped down and wrapped her arms around Kane in a tight hug. This girl who was covered in the villagers' blood cried as she kept saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." It seemed like she was apologizing to Kane for killing everyone she had known but in reality she was also apologizing for not saving Kane from the abusive village sooner. Kane was the only child in the entire village and Draco had spared her only because she knew that she was being abused by everyone she knew in the village. Kane soonm got over her fear of Draco as she traveled with her since she had nowhere else to go. Kane had always been a sickly child but traveling with Draco made her feel happy for once, for the first time in her life she felt truely alive. When Draco and Kane arrived in the Leaf Village, she had become very sick again. Draco had only gone to the village out of necessity for Kane to get better. Draco took Kane to the hospital and she has been there ever since but sometimes she would get to leave the hospital for a few days to get some fresh air and spend time with Draco but she would go back almost as soon as she got out. Kane has only met Draco's father a few times when he would follow Draco to make sure she was safe but Kane didn't get to talk to him very much as her attention was almost always on Draco.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:56 pm 

Woah, did I ever tell you that you always do such a good job when you write up new character sheets? You always come with such interesting characters. How are you going to introduce Kane into the current story? I'll reply to the regular posts like normal, since I figured that Draco is going to end up visiting her sooner rather than later. That being said, I hope you don't mind if I do end up asking one question about her. The first name of Kane could be rendered one of two different ways, and I wanted to know if I was reading it correctly or not. I was pronouncing it like it should be Kah-Neh, the Japanese way. The Hebrew/English name Kane is just said like the English word cane, but then again it's generally a guy's name so I figured that wasn't what you were looking for. !meow Okay, well I'll be writing a post to the regular thread in a few moments!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:56 pm 

Well, I chose the name because it means "Bell" in Japanese so it could be pronounced the Japanese way. I mosly pronounce it the English way since it sounds a little bit like the sound a bell or tuneing fork makes.

Poor Draco though, she's getting in sooo much trouble. I should stop tormenting her like that but her reactions are just soooo cute when Kakashi is mad at her, they remind me of a little kid. I just can't help but put her in embarrassing and sad/cute scenarios because I just find it adorable. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:17 pm 

Well, I think that Keiso is going to get in trouble in a moment. I think that what we've been doing so far is cute too, and I hope you don't mind with how all my characters have been acting. I'll be honest and admit that Hidan can really be a challenge to write for now and then! !meow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:03 pm 

Yeah I hear you. This next post is more depressing than cute. Also need to make ANOTHER new character because I realized that he wasn't already there.

Name: Blueclaw Norrune
Alias(s): N/A
Appearance: Dragon Appearance- http://dzt1km7tv28ex.cloudfront.net/u/2 ... _35s_d.jpg
Human Appearance- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 3cb9e9.jpg
Personality: He is a very noble and kind being, he is very clever and smart, he cares deeply about his people, he is a verry merry personality similar to the happy fat man stereotype. He loves to gather books and tomes from all across the globe and throughout time as well, he is very wise and often knows how to solve problems. He cares about Draco deeply since he has always been close with the Celestian Royal family but his bond with Draco is unique since she doesn't fear or worship him like her ancestors but instead as a close friend. When Blueclaw is angered, however, his rage is like the dragons in fairytales but some believe that when he is angered catastrophe will strike the world since he is rarely angry but those beliefs are largely untrue since the one who has angered him is the only one met with grave misfortune.
Hidden Village: N/A
Kekkeigenkai: N/A
Jinchuriki(Yes or No): No
Demon Name: N/A
Demon Appearance: N/A
Bio: (Too lazy to fill out right now, come back later.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:00 am 

I actually have a couple of questions if you don't mind. I notice that you keep writing well in excess of five sentences, which is actually the requirement for Beta. As someone with fairly extreme obsessive-compulsive disorder, I calculate the word count of the previous post and require myself to write a certain percentile of words over what the last person wrote. That's why I noticed how much you write. Do you want me to ask someone to move this to Alpha as a result? That's why I brought it up. You know we don't have to keep submitting character sheets now, since the prose is so detailed as it is anyway. I'll try to have my reply for the in character thread done soon!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:09 am 

I don't really want to move it up to Alpha because I usually suffer from frequent writers block and sometimes I post even though I have it and as a result it ends up in Beta again so no thanks. I know that we don't have to keep filling out character sheets but I just feel like doing it because then you can see exactly what they look like, what age they are, and the gender if the name sounds like a guy's name but is actually a girl and vice-versa.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:16 am 

I'm sorry, I thought that I was helping by offering to move it to Alpha was all. I wasn't trying to be rude by offering. Out of curiosity, why don't you use line breaks to separate paragraphs? I stopped doing it in our RP, because I had assumed that you didn't like individual paragraphs and therefore figured that I shouldn't actually use them myself either. Should I go back to writing them into my posts, or not? Like I said, I've been fairly intermittent with them so far.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:27 am 

Sorry if it sounded like I had been offended, I actually wasn't offended at all. And the reason I don't break up the paragraphs is because I forget to do that almost every single time. Most of my friends are lucky if I can even remember their names. I can barely even remember what I ate for breakfast this morning, no wait, it's the same situation every single day! XD Sometimes my friends will ask "What are you doing tomorrow?" and I'm just like, "I don't even know what I'm doing today! Stop doing this to me!" It can get pretty funny. But I don't have short term memory loss at all, I'm just really forgetful. It's really annoying how much I forget to do the same thing several times a day. So yeah, that's why I don't seperate my paragraphs much.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:59 pm 

No, you didn't sound offended at all, I just wasn't sure if that was something that I shouldn't be doing. I actually had wished I read this OOC post before I wrote my current IC post because my latest IC post featured the same lack of separation that everything else had thus far. I figured that there was some stylistic justification, and therefore I just kept dropping them out too. Paragraph separations make things easier to read, but don't at all feel like I'm pressuring you into doing anything a certain way. Write in whatever way you wish, though I hope you won't mind that from now on I actually make sure to insert them between everything I write. Does that sound like a good plan?