All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:37 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

IC: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=47968

I hope you don't mind playing Kakashi as well as your character? I think it would just make the roleplay much easier to get off the ground.

Character Form-

Name:
Alias(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Hidden Village:
Kekkeigenkai:
Jinchuriki(Yes or No):
Demon Name:
Demon Appearance:
Bio:

Name: Draco Hatake
Alias(s): Ultimate Copycat, Demon Draco, Dragon Queen
Appearance: http://munckwin.deviantart.com/art/Drac ... -411785783 She can hide her wings and tail within tattoos on her body but her wolf ears are hidden underneath her hair. She can transform into a winged wolf or a dragon. Winged wolf- http://img01.deviantart.net/1002/i/2007 ... morwen.jpg Normal Dragon- http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ash ... -prefix=ru Omega Transformation Dragon Form- http://www.angelsdesktopwallpapers.com/ ... _Wen_M.jpg Perfect Transformation Dragon Form- http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/0 ... wSaber.jpg
Personality: She is outgoing, hyperactive, happy, loyal, and artistic. She always tries to hide her negative emotions even though she is shunned by the other villagers. She views Naruto as an older brother(even though she's the older one).
Hidden Village: Konohagakure(Leaf Village)
Kekkeigenkai: Spirit Animal Takeover- A Kekkeigenkai unique to Celestians that allow them to have the body parts of the spirit animal they are born with, they can change into the animal using this jutsu that requires them to allow the spirit animal to roam free on full moon nights. Copycat- An artificial Kekkeigenkai that is very selective in it's user, it allows the user to copy any jutsu even if it is another Kekkeigenkai. It's cost for using requires that the user draws a circle on their hands with their own blood and that they must remain completely still for 5 seconds while looking the enemy directly in the eyes.
Jinchuriki: Yes
Demon Name: Demon King Devlin Draonoca
Demon Appearance: https://community.wacom.asia/sites/defa ... -march.jpg
Bio: Draco is Kakashi's daughter, her mother was the Celestian Queen. Her mother died sealing the Demon King inside of her after making a deal that if Draco could control his power before her 21st birthday then he had to revert to his original form, if she couldn't then he was allowed to keep not only the Queen's soul but Draco's as well. Draco was then taken as an experiment of Orochimaru's when he was still in the Akatsuki. He raised Draco from infancy to be a weapon of mass destruction, but Draco did not turn out the way he had hoped. Her sense of right and wrong was far greater than most humans and she stuck by it. She soon escaped at the age of 10 and found her father at age 12. The village knew of her sealed power and they feared her as if she were the monster. Draco made friends with Naruto and admired his strong will. She now waits for Naruto's return so that she can fight him and show him her development.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:28 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

I can play Kakashi for you. I'll do my best. Did we ever RP in the past?

You'd still like me to create a separate original character, then? Would you like to play a canon for them in that case?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:33 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

I think we did once but I'm not sure and I'd be happy to play a canon for you.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:56 am 

You don't have to create an original character but you can if you want to.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:38 pm 

I think we did play before, and I would like to create an original character if that's alright. Who do you feel comfortable playing for me?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:01 pm 

Anyone really, it all depends on who you want me to be.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:09 pm 

Would you rather play a romantic interest or a family one for my character?

Also, I think I'm going to reply to the IC thread, just as Kakashi, to get things going.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:25 pm 

Family. I'm using a phone right now so I won't be able to reply right away but go ahead and post in the IC.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:16 am 

I'm really sorry, but I got busy finally moving the last few things in here, which is why I wasn't able to post yet. I hope that you're not mad at me at all.

I'm posting as Kakashi as I write this.

As for my other character, I had a few ideas if you wouldn't mind playing family. Would, say, an extra sand sibling sound like a good idea to you?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:49 am 

I'm not mad at all, I completely understand. And I think an extra sand sibling is a great idea!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:33 am 

Thank you again for being so understanding. I hope that my post tonight was solid!

I'm glad that you like my idea for another sand sibling. Out of curiosity, did you draw those images of your character yourself? I'm really jealous since I can't draw that well at all ^^; Am I allowed to use an image I find?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:31 pm 

It was a very good post. And well, I only drew the human form and yes you are able to use found images.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:08 pm 

I'm guessing you're still working on moving since you haven't posted in a while.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:40 pm 

I'm really very sorry! There was a little more work that I had to do on the home, so I had to be out a few days. Please forgive me. I'll update our thread in a moment, and I'd still like to RP with you.

I finished my character profile by the way. How does it look?

Name: Keiso

Alias(s): Desert Knight

Appearance:

A toned and professional ninja, Keiso keeps his cloth garments in good order. His long red scarf is always free of the prominent sand that permeates everything in his homeland. He wears white tape over both of his wrists to stabilize them and prevent injuries.

His silver-colored utility belt is particularly prominent, especially under the glint of the sunlight in his homeland, and he could also use it as a weapon like the sword he wears across his back.

His brown hair and eyes has caused some people to refer to him as a younger version of Kankurou, but his personality and techniques are quite different than his brother's in spite of the family resemblance.

Personality: More than anything Keiso is typified by his loyalty to his siblings and the hidden village that he serves. He can come off as a bit cocky or rather intense, but he actually means well and just has a high amount of confidence in his abilities.

Having done his best to cultivate these abilities, Keiso can come off as rather intense as well. He sometimes takes being a shinobi quite seriously, which is in contrast to his otherwise sardonic personality.

The fact that he has actually consistently expressed interest in joining the Anbu Black Ops instead of shying away from the organization has done little to discourage people from thinking of him as the intense but approachable member of the Sand Siblings.

Considering his wish to join some very elite ranks, Keiso has never once met a training program he didn't like.

More than anything he is devoted toward his siblings, and if any one of them were in trouble he would gladly sacrifice himself at any moment. That being said, he trusts them to be his superiors in every way.

Rank: Chūnin, though he takes every opportunity to win points toward promotion.

Hidden Village: Sunagakure - the Village Hidden in the Sand

Kekkeigenkai: Magnet Release - like his brother Gaara, Keiso has inherited the Magnet Release technique. Just like Gaara, he is able to manipulate sparkling particles of sand at high density. He practices a loose flowing style that allows him to bend with the sand and use it for both defense and attack. It's hardly the flashiest technique that he could have been using, but it's safe, effective and practical which fits quite well with his personality and usual preferences.

He figures that if the Fourth Kazekage did it, then he has no reason not to practice a similar style. He has come to deeply admire his father and tends to emulate his motions and techniques, considering that they were as simple and effective as he is.

Jinchuriki: No, though ironically he would perhaps do anything to acquire one considering his long-term goals.

It's important to note that would indeed be contrary to what most people would ever want, but it's very much the sort of thing that Keiso would say. One tends to be interestingly socialized when Gaara, Temari and Kankuro are their siblings after all. That has, predictably, sort of skewed his views on nearly everything.

It's unlikely that he'd ever have one sealed inside of him, but the mere fact that he would suggest something like that shows how far he would go in the pursuit of his duties.

Demon Name: None

Demon Appearance: None

Bio: While Keiso grew up in the same fractured family structure as his siblings, he had a different way of dealing with it. Gaara became withdrawn and cold, Kankuro withdrew into his puppetry, Temari became stoic and blunt and ultimately Keiso threw himself headfirst into his training.

He felt that he had to become strong enough to prevent anyone from having been treated the same way that his siblings had. This could perhaps explain why he has become so dedicated in the modern era.

Considering the fact that he has a tendency to get himself into whatever program he can, he recently signed up for a spot offered by his sister to serve as a liaison between the Hidden Sand and Hidden Leaf villages. His sister had, of course, heard about this considering that her boyfriend lives in Konohagakure.

Ironically, he actually doesn't approve of her being with Nara Shikamaru, who he considers to be quite lazy. Though he doesn't usually involve himself in people's personal affairs, he has a tendency to do so when it comes to the family that he's so protective of.

On a number of occasions, he's made himself out to be quite reckless. For instance he signed up before, as a test pilot to work on captured versions of the winged flying devices used by the Sora no Kuni land of sky. In spite of the incredible danger of this work, and how many times he's gotten himself banged up, he would actually like to go back to this corps and fly again for Sunagakure as he did in the past.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:58 pm 

Of course I understand. And it looks great. Can't wait to continue!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:24 pm 

Thank you for being so understanding with all of this, and I'm also glad you liked my character profile! I posted in our thread by the way!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:46 pm 

Alright. Replying right now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:52 pm 

Just replied.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:37 pm 

Thank you for replying, and thanks for giving me a chance to introduce my other character as well!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:02 pm 

No problem. Happy to oblige.