All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:18 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I is a him, and shush, I have the learning disabilities.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:51 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

And we are back to business

"We all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that's okay, that's good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:48 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

We're ready to start posting again in that case? What's the new order for posting here? Thank you again for setting this up for us again, I really appreciate it!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:53 am 

Longest RP (1)

Aeromancer wrote:
We're ready to start posting again in that case? What's the new order for posting here? Thank you again for setting this up for us again, I really appreciate it!

Indeed. Since the setting is as spread out as it is, there will be no posting orders for now. Generally wait for a response, from either me or another participant, before posting again.

And yay! This RP has always been a favorite of mine! While it may be taking a far different direction than it did when I first released it many, many, MANY years ago; it's still my favorite story to tell!

"We all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives and that's okay, that's good! You've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:02 pm 

2nd Year (1)

So I've started to put a list of the clones I've used so far, it's on my CS post, I'll update it everytime I've made a new one and I'll update it when they get a name. You'll also note that I've put down what gender and what class they are.

Also I know they probably already have a A part of the clones, but in truth if I try to do anything more fancy I'm going to get why to confused, so please let it slip. Also I'll try and get a post in today!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:45 pm 

Longest RP (1)

GoatBoy19 wrote:
So I've started to put a list of the clones I've used so far, it's on my CS post, I'll update it everytime I've made a new one and I'll update it when they get a name. You'll also note that I've put down what gender and what class they are.

Also I know they probably already have a A part of the clones, but in truth if I try to do anything more fancy I'm going to get why to confused, so please let it slip. Also I'll try and get a post in today!

Yay! Can't wait to see everything you have in store!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:12 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Well wait no longer! I've put it up for you enjoyment. I tried to fix my earlier mistakes in this post, and continue the story. Though I wasn't sure what part of the airfield anyone is on, so I gave Serlena a random spot along with the hanger with the AT-AT's, which I hope to god they don't get blown up as soon as they leave the god damn hanger as that will be like half of her regiment XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:24 pm 

Longest RP (1)

Yay!

It was a good read indeed. I will work on a response to yours as we await the other two.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:32 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sounds good to me!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:19 pm 

Haha, well, I'm currently working on mine and I hope it's going to turn out as okay when I post it up there. I've been looking forward to playing as Xon again for a long time really!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:05 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

1st Year (1)

I hit a rock on that post couldnt get any creative jucies flowing XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:16 pm 

2nd Year (1)

It happens! Don't worry, at least you can spell XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:38 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Also I enjoy how fast this rping is going! :D I really like playing Serlena, haha.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:48 pm 

I don't know about that; honestly the last post that you had up there was fine to me. Ironically I was worried about the same thing with my post in a way!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:08 am 

Longest RP (1)

Plugging away at the next post, stay tuned!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:13 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sweet! I can't wait!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:09 am 

Longest RP (1)

Posted.

As a hint, I may or may not post missions for your characters throughout this story at key moments. If you succeed, things turn in your favor. If you fail, things may go bad.

:D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:34 pm 

2nd Year (1)

So... How is Serlena meant to fight off Jedi? >.> I mean rockets could work, but if there good with the force that's useless XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:49 pm 

Longest RP (1)

GoatBoy19 wrote:
So... How is Serlena meant to fight off Jedi? >.> I mean rockets could work, but if there good with the force that's useless XD

Well there is a reason why these "Dark Jedi" have been described as expendable. They have just enough power with the force to activate their lightsabers but more or less they are not very adept at lightsaber combat, including deflecting Laser bolts.

The one you need to look out for is Vhale ;) But if you were to notice a Jedi Knight appearing in my next post to help reinforce your position, that could be a way for you to beat the Blackguard. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:15 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

1st Year (1)

I have a interesting idea that may put Connmar at the airfield. But im still deciding on how to approach it if outside forces (The_Silence) keeps me at my current location XD

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next