All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ALL MIGHTY OCC & CODEX
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Attachment:
Kol.png
Kol.png [ 355.83 KiB | Viewed 17129 times ]

Hello one and all who clicked on this thread. First off thank you for taking the time to give this RP idea a little read through. This is ALL MIGHTY a Sci-fi Futuristic, Superpowers, alternate worlds RP. The main goal of this RP is to allow, YOU the player. To create any alter ego you can imagine within these Three Worlds. If you have any questions feel free to post here. There will be a second post with this thread that holds FAQ's that will be frequently updated.

First step. Please read the information below. I promise you it's not that long and you don't need any real knowledge of anything. Just a general interest in superpowers and sci-fi RP. Enjoy!

INTRODUCTION | +
ALL MIGHTY

---

"My name is Logos... Atleast... That's my chosen name. I go by many names and now reaching a point where I need to write all of this down. My Thoughts, my REAL thoughts. I am born to a part of the cosmos. Where my home is a system of three planets. Haling to the name Kol."

"Kol has a family of three sibling planets. They hold life, breathable air with ALL sorts of unique people where everyone is born with powers and abilities imaginable. Most people call it Pro. And depending on what that Pro is and how you've used it growing up will determine your job. You have super strength? Well you may end up work construction or be a body guard. You read minds? You may make a perfect judge or a psychologist. Control plants? Gardening could be your strong suit and much more… I have made my career here. I wrote the Codex of P.R.O. Better Recognized as the "Rules of Pro" in which society is now living by. For people on Earth they call it the modern day "Newton's Laws Of Physics".

“These three planets rely on each other's gravitational field to keep each other from drifting too far and coming to close to one another. They dance together circling around their mother star. Life on each planet looks at one another like moons during the night, having their own special glow. Each having their own name and their own characteristics.“

"Celeste; The City of White. The Celestial Union's home. More of a Fraternity, the C.U. is the acting government of Celeste and is led by nine elected and powerful Psionically gifted officials known as the Monarch. A paradise world. Known to home people of nobles and high ranking officials of the government. Their Military; as well as Security force, are Psionic Elite trained Commandos known as Paragons; The Hand of the Monarch. Any member holding these high ranking position is addressed as Patriarch/Matriarch. Be they Male or Female. Of any race or color. As long as they have Psionic based Pros. They are a Welcomed member of this Fraternity."

"Slate; The Green Freelands. Considered to be a lower class as to his sister Cell; and home to the Exey Militia; volunteered members who are the only means of law enforcement. Any one with any Pro, with the motivation to stand, fight, and defend freedom is welcomed to join as an Exey. The citizens of Slate hold a truce with the Celestial Union. Neutral oceans and rivers, with lush green forests and jungles. White Mountains that can touch the sky. Beautiful green meadows and fields. A perfect planet for farmers, communities, outcasts, and outlaws. There is freedom here. But people are pretty much on their own." 

"Nihilist; The Dark Side of all Worlds. Many of our most vicious criminals are deported to this planet with no way off. The only kind of order here comes from the Syndicates and Gangs that spend more time fighting each other. Then they do trying to conquer Nihilist it's self. There is one scar on the planet of Nihilist, that can be seen by his two siblings Slate and Cell; that is used as a battlefield for Entertainment. A Gathering spot where the Thugs, Crimelords, and Warlords alike can scout out new blood to add to their ranks. Many of them Children. Which is then broadcast across cosmos for all to see. Not just in Death Battle Arena but all over planet. Here on Nihilist there is no privacy. There are over a billion invisible hovering tennis ball size drones all around this world. Recording everything for all to see. Here on Nihilist the strongest survive; and the weakest die."

“… It is possible to have any job or career you want. If one is willing to put forth the effort. Some are lucky to achieve it… Some are not. That’s where I come in. My official Pro is all about absorbing experiences, past and/or current, of people and/or environments; through the sensory of touch. With that come sensing powers and abilities of others. I publicly work as a career consultant, assisting people in finding jobs and the careers that they want for themselves. That is my official job. However my “other” jobs are more cloak and dagger.“

"Tyeah Welcome to Kol. Where Here... we're All Mighty."

CODEX OF PRO | +
In ancient times it was considered to be the power of the Gods. In the darker times of war and Chaos it was believed to be magic. When science made us wiser it was called Evolution or Mutation.

Now Its the Everyday. And we don't refer to it by silly words such as "Superpowers". To the public, it's officially acknowledged as "Personal Responsive Osmosis" better known as P.R.O. or just simply Pro. And for every living being on the three worlds of Kol. Is born with one. Pro is condensed down to two simple rules which are:

1st Rule of Pro - You only get one

2nd Rule of Pro - Pros and Cons
For every strength, there is always a weakness

Before "Rule of Two" Pro had a grouped class roster. The Celestial Union had these listed from what they voted to the most power to what they precieved as the lower class Pros:

• Psionic Class - Mind Base Pros Telekinesis, Telepathy, Future &/or past sight are prime examples.
  • Energy Class - Anti-matter based Pros Plasma, Zero-Point Energy, Gravity, etc.
  • Elemental Class - Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, also Dark & Light Matter as well as their other sub-elements.
  • Shapeshifting Class - Be it Animal or In-organic in nature to changing size or height to color and textures.
  • Enhanced Conditioning - Enhanced strength, speed, endurance, sensory.
  • Psycho Phenomenon - the un-class-able Pros, Teleportation, Intangability, Self-Copy, other Pros that wouldn't match the above classes.

Now that you've gotten a general idea of the RP's lore; and If you're still interested. I welcome you to make a character. Use the character sheet below. While you're at it. Take a glance at the the approved Character List which is located in the third Post. Should help you get a good idea of what characters are excepted here. Please keep to the profile format. Do not deviate or alter the Profile to fit your character. Fit your character to the profile. When done filling out the Character Sheet. PM the Profile to Me; JackJack.

CHARACTER SHEET | +
Code:
[spoiler=CHARACTER SHEET]
[center]CHARACTER IMAGE HERE 500X250 MAX
[b][u]CHARACTER'S FULL NAME IN CAPS/u][/b][/center]

[i]Other Alias[/i]:: (Any other name they go by)
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[i]Gender[/i]::
[i]Apparent Age[/i]:: (How old do they look)
[i]Home World[/i]::

[center][b][u]PHYSICAL STATS[/b][/u][/center]
[i]Height[/i]::
[i]Weight[/i]::
[i]Build[/i]::
[i]Hair[/i]::
[i]Eyes[/i]::
[i]Skin[/i]::
[i]Other Details[/i]::

[center][b][u]PERSONALITY[/b][/u][/center]
[i]Loyalty[/i]::
[I]Likes[/I]::
[LIST]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/LIST]
[I]Dislikes[/I]::
[LIST]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/LIST]
[I]Quirks[/I]::
[LIST]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/LIST]
[I]Fears[/I]::
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[i]Secrets[/i]::
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

[center][b][u]THE PROS[/b][/u][/center]
[I]Name of Pro[/I];;
(A Breif Small Paragraph. Follow the rule of pro. quality over quantity is valued here)

[center][b][u]THE CONS[/b][/u][/center]
[I]Name of Pro[/I];;
(Here is different. The more weakness you have the more appealing the power will be... Just... Keep that in mind... yeah...)

[i]Classification[/i]:: (Leave BLANK; Filled out by HOST)
[i]Additional Skills[/i]::
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[i]Certifications[/i]::
[list][*] [/list]
[i]Profession[/i]::
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

[center][b][u]HISTORY[/b][/u][/center]

(Fill this to your hearts content. Generally one paragraph is excepted)

[center][b][u]OTHER INFORMATION[/b][/u][/center]

(Any other information you deem necessary)

[/spoiler]

Once you get my stamp of approval by PM. Your character will be in add to the character roster and you will be mentioned in the coming update. From there, you are then free to RP "All Mighty". You are free to join any OPEN threads that is Title "ALL MIGHTY - (insert addition title for the Thread)", or you're free to start your own thread with your own story alone; or with other friend separate from the main story. Just make sure you some how leave a note or something that implies it's a private or open RP session. Thankyou for joining... Or at the very least reading. Most importantly of all have fun!! ^_^

OTHER INFORMATION

LEVEL OF TECH
The level of Tech in All Mighty is cyberpunk in nature. Travel between Celeste & Slate is a a simple means of public transportation. Many people can go by space craft or a teleportation station. Weapons are energy based and easy to build. Slug shooters or gun powder is still around, and is even cheaper to buy and make. Crafts used for travelling require a special permit to travel out side of the designated travel zones of air traffic. Many of the Kol's Tech created by Landon Lockhart who was gifted with Pro of "Techno-logic Intuitive Aptitude" Which allowed every one, every where to usher in a new kind of tech. There are few a devices that are part of the everyday for any one who lives on Kol. Many are listed here:

CORTEX | +
A small device that starts off as a small node, that can sit at the palm of the user's hand. Once activated the user is ran through a crash course on how to use said device; better known as the the Cortex.

The Cortex is a multi-tool-function-inter-changeable-device. Most commonly used for telecommunication. The Cortex can mechanically change, break itself down, and then put it self back together, under a new function. From a cell phone to a flashlight, to a work shop tool, to a simple portable entertainment hand held. The possibilities can be endless on the single use tool it can be. As long as the user has downloaded the right data & code for the cortex to use.

In every function its in, there is always an menu button on the device. Which generates as a holographic Hard light touch screen which allows the user to customize their cortex to fit their needs. When it's not in use. The Cortex transforms into an accessory of some kind. Like a wrist band, glasses, belt buckle even. which is chosen default by the user's customization. The Cortex allows to have a simple profile of every user. Which can easily link up with any kind of wireless cyber network known as the Nexus.

NEXUS | +
A Quantum Entanglement Inter-Galactic Internet. A constant connection of seamless streaming of data. Data can be moved across the three planets in the Terabytes. Servers have back up generators for their backup generators. Relies heavily on solar, wind, aquatic, & chemical alike for a source of energy.

DIGITAL STORAGE | +
A new form of high tech pockets. D.S. better known as Digital Storage. Are small touch-pad devices that can strap to any part of the user's body like a regular trouser pocket, Jacket pocket, back pack, nap sacks, etc. any inanimate object or device alike that is touched to the pad is instantly converted into digital energy. Then storing said energy into a hard drive memory; each pound is equal to a gigabyte. In Kol's tech today a simple back pack can store up to five terabytes worth of data. Upgrades are possible to max of ten terabytes.

CASTER TECH | +
Attachment:
File comment: Many Examples of how Caster Tech is used. The Blade Caster & the Caster Pistol.
myweapon.jpg
myweapon.jpg [ 135.37 KiB | Viewed 17009 times ]

Casters are chemical & atomic cartridge that can loaded up into a unique tool or weapon. Depending on the chemical & atomic mix ups, determines the element projected. Most common other titles for these kind of devices are the BladeCaster and the CasterPistol. The caster comes in many elements that are listed here:
  • Incendiary - Fire Bolts that cause Burn Damage
  • Cryogenics - Ice Bolts that cause Freeze Damage
  • Neon Plasma - Phosphorus Gas Bolts that can melt any known metal
  • Corrosive - Metal Eating Bolt Rounds that can do Acid Damage over time
  • Electro Mags - EM Bolts that temporally disable living & mechanical alike
  • Thorium - Radioactive bolts that can cause Radiation Poisoning
  • Promethium - Hard Light Construct Damage weak enough to not kill Strong enough to put some one down.
  • Mercury - Metallic Liquid Bolt that glob victims place in a stick like substance, keeping them from moving.

ZERO-POINT ENERGY | +
Easier to call it ZPE, It is the energy of the vacuum, which in quantum field theory is defined not as empty space but as the ground state of the fields. In cosmology, the vacuum energy is one possible explanation for the cosmological constant. A related term is zero-point field, which is the lowest energy state of a particular field.

EFFECTS;;
ZPE has different degree of effects. With the use of small devices referred to as emitters

1. Creates a discharge that releases an energy blast which punts the targeted object with tremendous force.

2. Activating a tractor beam like field to picks up and pin object in place at the head of the emitter. These objects can then be directed with controlled distance through the air and be dropped by deactivating the emitter or punted with a discharge gaining the same outcome as the first effect.

3. Emitters can generate a force field that can stop, deflect, or redirect any incoming projectiles &/or blows.

4. When ZPE emitters are attached to a structure like a space craft. The emitters can be calibrated to generate a ZPE field around the structure. Negating the gravity effects, make it so the structure can hover or float in the air. In addition, allowing said structure to break orbit with no consequence of the atmosphere burning on exit and/or entry.

5. Calibrated emitters to generate long cord like lashes of ZPE that can latch on to most surfaces.

6. ZPE can be used to ground a user's boots to a surface while in the vacuum of space.

7. Through Blacksmithing. A sword can be made with emitters infused with it as the blade. this effect combined creates a Zero High Frequency Blade. The Sword's edge is capable of cutting through any matter. Run at a lower frequency it more stuns the opponent.

Last edited by JackJack on Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:57 am, edited 21 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:14 pm 

KOL

By Earth Standards. The system called Kol is located on the other side of the cosmos. & Cannot even be seen by Earth. One would have to travel over 5 billion light-years, before finally seeing Kol, in the most cutting edge telescope. Consisting of two suns and three planets; Celeste, Slate, & Nihilis. The Three maintain a Trinity Knot course through space. While the two Suns are red dwarf stars. Which maintain a more circular center route in between the three planets. Sometimes the three will pass through the two unharmed. With the three forming a perfect triangular position in space. This event only occurs once at the beginning of the new year. 12 months in a year; which is recognized the star constellation signs. These stellar constellations are recognized as Zodiacs. In order from beginning of the year to end. They are listed here.

ZODIAC MONTHS | +
  • Hydra
  • Nephilim
  • Centaur
  • Fawn
  • Dragon
  • Twin Steads (Pegasus & Unicorn)
  • Phoenix
  • Chimera
  • Golem
  • Cerberus
  • Griffin
  • Leviathan

All three planets make full rotation every 30 hours; making day & night cycles 15. Any resident of these three planets will have the chance to view the other two like moons. Each having their own glow at night which can be described below:

CELESTE | +
;;CELESTE;;

Despite being known as the City of White. Celeste has a Yellowish White Moon Glow in the sky to her bothers Slate and Nihilis. Many commoners call it a Celestial Light; and on the surface it does. Celeste entire planet is just one big city. Where the Privileged, the Officials, The high Nobles live. Everything about this place is like a vacation spot. There are no rural roads ways of any kind. But rather marvelous buildings. Skyscrapers that reach as high as the clouds. Two locations that hold large structures. One a spire that holds a platform with many more smaller spires & platforms hanging beneath & above the larger. The other, a cruise boat on a clean & clear body of water. Both structures are large enough to be cities in their own right. Making the population in the thousands. Many live their entire lives in these structures and never even set foot on land. The main reason being everything a living being needs to live, is there.

The lower section of Celeste on the surface are the slums. For the poor & homeless. And almost never see sunlight. The under belly and never acknowledged by the high nobles. Few are lucky enough to escape the financial black whole that is in the slums.

Fifty percent of the planets mass is water with underwater caves going under the masses of land. Leading under one body of water through to another. Celeste is the home world of those gifted with Psionics & Enhance Conditioning. Which is governed by Fraternity known as the Celestial Union. Psionics only League who rely on those with Enhanced Conditioning as their body guards.

FACTIONS

;;CELESTIAL UNION;;
Base Of Operation: Celestial Embassy; Celeste
Division: Political 
Objective: Maintain Law and Order among the planet of Celeste, and protect the freedom and rights of the people.
Resources: Taxes, Donations, Endorsements, and Fundraising. 

Structure:
The Monarch - The highest authoritative body on the planet of Celeste. Executes laws passed by the Senate and decides on all matters concerning the management of all social institutions and people in the land. These are composed of the Premier, Deputy Premier and the 9 appointed Monarchs of each Bureau.

The Premier - is the head of the government elected by all people. The Premier leads the executive branch of the government and is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces. The executive power of the Premier charges him with the execution of laws, alongside the responsibility of appointing the members of the Bureau, and judicial officers, and concluding treaties with other powers, with the advice and consent of the Senate. The Premier is further empowered to grant national pardons and reprieves. 

Deputy Premier - is elected by the people as the first person in the line of succession, ascending as the Premier upon the death, resignation, or removal of the Premier. The Deputy Premier is also referred to as the Premier of the Senate. In that capacity, he is only allowed to vote in the Senate when necessary to break a tie.

The Senate - is the deliberative assembly of legislation in the land. Elected by the people typically to create policies and laws that serve the people. Senators are voted to represent their city/state. 

There are 9 different Bureaus to ensure effective and efficient management of the people.

• Abilities and Culture
  • Commerce and Finance 
  • Defense
  • Education
  • Environment and Infrastructure. 
  • Health
  • Science, Technology and Invention

All of which are headed by Monarchs who were directly appointed by the Premier.

;;PARAGON OF ORDER;;
Base Of Operation:: Celestial Capital; Celeste
Division:: Military/Law
Objective:: To preserve stability among Kol, by any means necessary.
Resources:: Despite being handpicked by the officials of the Celestial Union. They are mostly independent. And are force to rely on endorsements from companies and corporations to get there funding. 
Structure:: Addressed as Patriarch for male and Matriarch for female Monarch members. The Paragon have no serious command structure. It depends greatly on the Paragon. But all directly answer only to the Monarch. 

Paragon:: In order to earn this position of honor, one has to be a pure born Psionic Classification. With years of military or law enforcement experience before even being considered. The screening process involves background checks, psychological evaluations, and a long period of field training under an experienced mentor. A Paragon are authorized to act in any way they see fit, either with careful diplomacy or ruthless force, being officially above any law. Once they've passed all test and challenges a Paragon may pursue one of two divisions; Military or Law, and then three sub-divisions. The Division and their subs are listed as so: 

Military::
  • Army - Recruit many individuals to prepare for any warfare 
  • Spec Ops - Recruit only a few especially talented individuals for a special task
  • Operative - Recruit none and work independently

Law::
  • Police Force - Recruit many individuals to patrol the homes and city of Celeste
  • Spec In - Recruit only a few especially talented individuals for Special Investigations
  • Detective - Recruit none and work independently

;;Inauguration;;
Should they need to, a Paragon may invoke Inauguration; they may demand that any individual from noble to criminal of any race or power be drafted into working under the said Paragon, Inaugurating under their service

Other Notes: Though it’s said to be no ranking structure there appears to be several forms of slang terms for certain kinds of people who end up working under the said Paragon:
  • Pawns: New Recruits. Mostly used for cannon fodder.
  • Rooks: Recognized as veterans of the Pawns.
  • Knights: Looked at more as the Honor guard to the Paragon, are actually more of apprentices. They are being mentored and looked after by the Paragon.
  • Bishops: They are considered to be the man on the outside, brought into service for a short period of time. Have come to proven useful before and will be called again for help.

SLATE | +
;;SLATE;;

Home for nomads, farmers, wanders, & travelers alike. Slate; the green freelands holds as greyish, green, & blue moon glow to his older siblings Celeste & Nihilis. And is also home to exotic animals and creatures. With every living being are born with a Pro. This too goes for creatures as well. From common house hold pets to the most vicious of predators. With a third of the planets mass is lush green fertile soil. The other third with mountains of minerals and other seemingly infinite resources. And the last of the planets mass in self filtering water coming from the planets ecosystem. It's no wonder why and how the Celestial Union and the Syndicates on Nihilis. Haven't siege the planet for it's own harvesting.

Thankfully the formation of the Exey Militia has made such attempts of invasion. Next to impossible. Where as Celeste has cities. Slate has Tribes, Camps, Forts, and Suburban neighborhoods. With towering walls surrounding these communities; to keep large predators out. Or take residence in tree houses; in order to stay out of reach of predators. Though the style of living depends greatly on the people living there. But one thing each community shares is that they work with the environment. Ways to co-exist with nature while still live in relative comfort. Many known land marks of Slate are "Fort Liberty" the first built home of the Exey Militia. The large Community who live in the Trees known as "Endeavor".

Slate is the home planet of the those who were classified as Energy & Elemental Manipulators. Many of which seem to share a strong instinctive connection the element they control & the natural order of of the cosmos.

FACTIONS

;;EXEY MILITIA;;
Base Of Operation: Slate
Division: Militia
Objective: To preserve freedom and full independence for the people of Slate
Resources: Mostly comes from the community that the Exey resides in. Many are donations from the people of Slate. 

Structure: 
The Exey are known for ignoring a recruit's power, racial, social, national, and even criminal background if they deem the person valuable in terms of character or ability. The ranks are there but are more loose than most.

• Chief Exey: The nominal leader by popular vote of the Exey. Often embroiled in the politics and has little opportunity to consider worldly matters. Which is a matter of survival, not of political self-interest. So the job title is often avoided if can be. 
  • Exey Warden: Title for Exey veterans. An Exey Warden is an official with responsibility for a community. In practice, the specific combination of legal, political, and ceremonial duties of a Warden varies greatly from community to community.
  • Exey Ranger: Rather than settle down in a community. Exey will instead travel and do their work on the road.
  • Exey Stranger: The title for volunteer recruits.

NIHILIS | +
;;NIHILIS;;

The Dark side of all Worlds; When seen from his sister Celeste and little brother Slate, Nihilis has an eerie blood violet hue of a moon glow. Mostly seen with smokes and clouds. Possibly due to all of the pollution. Nihilis was once a grand empire city over many thousands of years. Yet being as it is the Original Home world of all shape-shifters. Which brought about Chaos for this Grand Empire. With too many sinister people baring the same face as the Supreme Leaders. Brought about the fall of this Great Empire. Now Nihilis stands as a City in Ruin. With much vegetation over growth of poisonous plants and feral monsters.

Ruled by many Crime-lords & War-lords alike. Nihilis was a prison world where of the worst of the worst criminals of the other two worlds are imported to, and still is. Some not so fortunate to be born there. Many Assassins, Thugs, Thieves, Band of Murders, Fighters, & Warriors alike. Come in clans & gangs. There is a scar on one side of Nihilis. Often used as a death match arena. Often called the "Slaughter" or the "Slayer". Many of the names depend greatly on the location of the Scar. For it is big enough to many places to fight. Hold the battles of free-for-all or team death match a like. These fight to the death are often used as an auditions for new blood to join the ranks of crime. Then broadcast across the cosmos on a quantum entanglement channel. Can even reach as far as Earth to watch. Nihilis is watched by millions of invisible baseball size drones, that record everything in it's vicinity. This is the other punishment for all prisoners of Nihilis. No Privacy. However there seems to be jammers on the most heavily fortified locations. Many of them being Crime Syndicate bases of operations.

Nihilis' eco-system is Industrial, with many manufacturing plants. With only twenty-five percent of the planets mass is polluted water. Some major cities are "Crypt Fortress" a meeting point for the Black-market. Also "Skull City" a meeting point for negotiations between all Gangs & Syndicates a like. The underground has highly sophisticated sewer system. That runs all through the planet of Nihilis. Often losing many people in the labyrinth of a sewers.

FACTIONS

;;VANGUARDS OF CHAOS;;
Base Of Operation: Nihilis
Division: Syndicate
Objective: Freedom can only be achieved through Chaos. Choas is achieved through Vanguards. We will liberate the oppressed of Order. We are the Vanguards of Chaos.
Resources: What ever they can steal or trick someone into giving them.

Structure: 
There is no structure. These Criminals spend just as much time fighting each other, as they do fighting people out side of their organization. When they share a common enemy they unite. But it is a fragile alliance that only last so long as all sides keep their end of the bargain. They each represent an aspect of Chaos. And slowly more and more keep appearing. Revealing a new title of Chaos to the group. The Vanguards operate on a "Keep what you kill" Mentality... In addition to more rewards. If one does something to favor the Vanguards, These rewards can go as far as Sparing some ones life, or inviting favored individual into their league. Crowning the new member of their court with a Title. The Keep what you kill mentality, offers this doctrine.

"If you can defeat it.
Then you must become it.
There for you must own it.
You keep what you kill."

This means if one kills a member of the Vanguards. Then they stake claims to the title. So far this is the known members of the Vanguards (Note: These are not official but only mere suggestions. Player's are free to take the title and make their own twist on it. Any powers with the word Manipulation or kinesis can be open a wide variety of powers and style.):
  • Contagion - Chemistry Manipulation
  • Darkness - Dark Matter Manipulation
  • Despair - Empathy Manipulation
  • Destruction - Combustion Manipulation
  • Madness - Enhanced Conditioning
  • Sin | +
    (Note: Each aspect of Sin are their own person. But can combine and join with Envy to create one being of ultimate power)
      Envy - Possession Infusion
      Fraud - Illusion Manipulation
      Gluttony - Energy Absorption
      Greed - Elemental Mimicry
      Heresy - Persuasion
      Lust - Pheromone Manipulation
      Pride - Telekinesis
      Sloth - Time Manipulation
      Treachery - Water Manipulation
      Violence - Weapon Creation
      Wrath - Magma Manipulation

With no significant leader, it is strange how every member of the Vanguard remain civil and organized. most captured members only speak of one name that leads them all, "Nihilist".

Last edited by JackJack on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:17 am, edited 10 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:16 pm 

CHARACTER LISTINGS

By Ari

By docemoon145

By JackJack

By JDizzle383

NPC

Last edited by JackJack on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:28 am, edited 17 times in total.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:06 pm 

Ok Updated added other information with some idea of Tech that is used on Kol. There is still more the add to though. But hope this catches any one attention. I'll have more to add later. Thanks for reading :-)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:01 pm 

Updated. Added Exerpts for Factions. And for Tech Added details and uses of Zero-Point Energy (ZPE) Hope every one enjoys.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:51 pm 

can i have a cs reserve?

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:03 am 

Update. Discussed Daemons questions over PM, welcome our new character made By JDizzle. and a new faction has been added. Do enjoy every one :-)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:47 am 

Update made some grammar corrections and added something new in information. The Nexus. enjoy :-)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:31 am 

Updated. A new character in the listings by docemoon145. A Welcomed Character or Characters under this case. Everyone please enjoy Natalia and Nato.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:12 am 

Update. Changed up Character Listings. To much to cram into one post. So I made a post the "Member Character Profile". Each Post is an Approved Character under one thread. Also a new character is add. Please every one enjoy our first member of the Vanguards of Chaos. Lawless.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:57 am 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Question 1: Soo.. now we have the three "planets" --> with the main city celeste (two operation bases) and slate (one operation base) and nihilist if im right? Does the capital still be "Celeste" "Slate" "Nihilist" ? Or will the main cities have own names? (just thinking about it, when you start it will maybe help )

Question 2: Are the time day month system on all planets the same and if not/yes will we be using the modern earth system?

Question 3: there is train travel inside the planet, and spaceship(?) travel between the planets, right? Are there any private means of planet travelling - ?

Question 4: I do remember the planets are close to each other.. as close as orbit planets? I am a little confused and for now I imagine the planets being on their orbit one after another like pearls on a string.. circling around the sun and each other? what planet would be in the mid? celeste?
and um ..yeah well.
I am a bit confused as to how the planets are functioning as moons for each other ... and are there other "moons" .. ?
(just in case my character looks at the sky and sees some moons and then "oops i cant count," are there 2, 3...? )
Question 5: There is one sun, right? So... just thinking about it when its daytime, you might see another of your neighbour planets , which would that be from which planet? heh

(sorry if I overlooked the answers to some of these questions from the introduction post and yes my detail hunger DID say Q4 and Q5... just interested bout it.. )

/Extra Question @all : Anyone from the members at hand that joined would like to work out an 1x1 with me to file and carve our characters? /

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

How to beat a Machine gun with a Laser sword. | +
(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:52 pm 

Quote:
Question 1: Soo.. now we have the three "planets" --> with the main city celeste (two operation bases) and slate (one operation base) and nihilist if im right? Does the capital still be "Celeste" "Slate" "Nihilist" ? Or will the main cities have own names? (just thinking about it, when you start it will maybe help )

The Capital Names and location I didn't put much thought into. But I welcome any ideas you may have. I honestly decided to leave though open for interpretation for the readers and RPers as I went.

Quote:
Question 2: Are the time day month system on all planets the same and if not/yes will we be using the modern earth system?

There actually is. But instead of months. I took a page from Skyrim to have star signs combined with some inspiration of the Zodiac. I'll have one posted soon.

Quote:
Question 3: there is train travel inside the planet, and spaceship(?) travel between the planets, right? Are there any private means of planet travelling - ?

Yes. There is multiple means of getting around the planets them selves. With the way technology is on the Three planets of Kol. Train, Automobile, Motorcycle, Hover Craft, Airplane, ect. anything imaginable as a means of transportation (be it public or private) is possible. They all exist. If you're also talking about a Subway station the answer will still be yes.

Quote:
Question 4: I do remember the planets are close to each other.. as close as orbit planets? I am a little confused and for now I imagine the planets being on their orbit one after another like pearls on a string.. circling around the sun and each other? what planet would be in the mid? celeste?
and um ..yeah well.
I am a bit confused as to how the planets are functioning as moons for each other ... and are there other "moons" .. ?
Question 5: There is one sun, right? So... just thinking about it when its daytime, you might see another of your neighbour planets , which would that be from which planet? heh

To answer both questions. Truth is there is actually two suns. Yes two. I discussed this with a few close friends. We determined that the only way the Three Planets would work is if there were two suns keeping the Three planets in orbit together. There is no prime planet though. That's why they are deferred to as Sibling planets. They are equal in size mass and gravitation field. And they always operate at a random orbital path between each other without crashing into each other. I will say once a year. the Three planets will be in a perfect Triangle Formation. give it half a year later the Planets will be in a perfect line to the sun. with Celeste being at the front. From Nihilis perspective it would be a solar eclipse twice over.

Quote:
(just in case my character looks at the sky and sees some moons and then "oops i cant count," are there 2, 3...? )

I'll go a head and answer this one. If she is on Nihilis and she is looking up at the sky. She will see the two planets Slate and Celeste and their glow are like that of moons. The order and how she will see them will be at random each night she looks up. Because the planets don't move in the same orbit as a our moon would.

Hope that answers some questions :-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:12 pm 

Yup! Thank you. I think the names Celeste, Nihilist and Slate would be okay for capital cities. But of course we can invent names as we go ; )

More questions
to Answer 4/5:
that's a quite complicated planet orbit system you thought up! I like that though =D

Nihilist the dark planet .. i like that ..:moon:
now its in the double solar eclipse state forever in my head*chuckle*

so .. the suns are on opposite sides of the solar system?
and the planets maintain about the same distance from each other, and just change positions ?
In the case that the planets do not circle around one of the suns, what would their path be?

(sorry if i get too much into detail, but it interests me... the only way i can imagine them being in a triangle and then in a straight line, is when they go back and forth on their orbits in opposite sides in a small margin... lol. )

Edit : Name suggestions : Celes for the capital of celeste Nihil for the capital of nihilist and .. oh well Slate stays slate X.X cant find a suggestion there.. maybe Slate-City. !uhh

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:52 am 

Ari wrote:
so .. the suns are on opposite sides of the solar system?
and the planets maintain about the same distance from each other, and just change positions ?
In the case that the planets do not circle around one of the suns, what would their path be?

The Suns would be orbiting each other. Like the three planets would. Every now and then through out of the year the two suns would push each other out. have the Kol pass between them unharmed. The meet and resume orbit between each other. Again the the positions of the planets and the suns are always going to be different every day. But the common thing you can count on at least every year those formations of the planets and the suns would be about the same.

Quote:
Edit : Name suggestions : Celes for the capital of celeste Nihil for the capital of nihilist and .. oh well Slate stays slate X.X cant find a suggestion there.. maybe Slate-City. !uhh

For Celeste; there are actually districts. But for their Capital... Best names on the fly... "Marble; The City Capital"

Slate; There are more Community, Tribes, then there are Cities. But The Exey Head Quarters has the largest Village on Slate. I would call that one... "The Grey Exile" aka "Sanctuary" That would be as close as you're going to get for a Capital for Slate.

Nihilist; tricky since there is no real government there. But the Scar on the planet that is mentioned. That is used as the central location for any one to meet up there... I think they would call that one... "The Black Crater"

I'll put more thought, but that's the best I got, right now.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:13 am 

@.@ suns orbiting each other... not bad, haha =D

Okay , cool. I mighve "industrialized" slate a little more than necessary though in my imagination. However, it seems acceptable, since my character is from Nihil XD

So industrialization would be
Nihil< Slate < Celeste ? well i dont want to compare anything but village sounds in my eyes so rural >////< like ... elven tribe village in the woods *cough* sorry that was from other RP, forget that. rural...
anyway, in the introduction, i will just imagine as I imagine i think it is .. if not stated for now. If any major discrepancies pop up do kick nudge me in the right direction. =D
Honestly never written anything in such a sci-fi steampunk setting so i do appreciate pushes tugs and so on.

Feedback on the Names:
will be posted in pm- form now since it was longer than expected and later than expected. XD

(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:06 am 

Update!! And finished conversation with Ari. Who helped worked out more details of Kol. Hope you all enjoy. and provides more answers than questions.

~ Regards

JackJack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:36 am 

Update! this time I've included something new. NPC I think every one here should know what these are. But just encase if no one understand what I am using these for. NPC standing for None Playable Character. What I'm using NPC for is to allow people to have side characters to assist them on there Story or RP. NPC can be free to use by any one. Or under the expressed permission of the Creator of said character. I've add mine. Every do enjoy Cybrina.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:00 am 

Update! just fixing some grammatical errors. enjoy.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:15 am 

Hey all I know it's been a long while. but update. Grammar corrections. welcome any one who is interested in joining.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:07 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

so while I know this is a good idea and all... how many RPers are you wanting before we start the actual RP?

EDIT: I am thinking of making an NPC to accompany Sebastian

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"