All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:10 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to M.A.S.S. The Magical Academy for Supernatural Students. In the package we sent to you, you will find a Subway ticket and a map detailing the entrances. These are all protected by an Illusion system to protect the school from unwanted human visitors.

The Races at the school are as follows:

1. Fairie-excel in Light Magicks. can use both a human and pixie-like form
  2. Demon-excel in Dark Magicks. misunderstood race that is viewed as evil by most students, when it is simply a bloodline
  3. Tree Sprite- Excel in Plant Magicks. must be watered/hydrated every two days
  4. Light elves-excel in Healing Magicks. A proud race that views itself to be pure and blameless
  5. Dark elves-excel in Illusionary Magicks. A by product of Dragons and Light Elves Mating. they are viewed as a disgrace
  6. Nagas-excel in Hypnotism Magicks and (ironically) are amazingly talented chefs. cold blooded, and must use heat sources(usually other students) to get warm
  7. Dragons-excel in transfiguration Magicks (and not just on themselves(vary in size when in true form))
  8. Harpys-excel at speed enhance/dampening Magicks, and their flight abilities are unparalleled
  9. Vampires-exel at no magicks, but can summon familiars. there is a monthly blood drive to allow them a substantial amount of sustenance when at school so they don't feed on unwilling classmates. However, I did say UNWILLING. THESE ARE NOT TWILIGHT VAMPIRES. THINK ALUCARD ON A LESS POWERFUL SCALE.
  10. Werewolves-exel at no specific magicks, but their strength is unparalleled even when not in wolf form
  11. Centaurs-excel in weaponry usage and are the fastest ground bound race to date. Have two stomachs, and therefore eat both human and horse foods each meal. largest appetite of any race.
  12. Mermaids-excel in water related Magicks, and can breath under water. must be hydrated constantly
  13. Fire Sprites-excel at fire related magicks, but need to smoke and eat coal to sustain themselves
  14. Golems-excel in earth magicks, and can use earth to "build" weapons to use on the battlefield.
  15. Cyclops'-excel at modern technology, and keep the school up to date and modernized, but lack depth perception.

We offer facilities for all species tailored to their personal preferences, such as a bathhouse, blood bank, Greenhouse, and several elemental specific rooms. All we ask is that you do not discriminate between each other based on racial prejudice.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Char Skelly:

Name:
Age:(reminder, these are first year students in High School, so only certain races need to detail this based on preference)
Appearance: (you can leave this as a human appearance as long as it makes sense. for example, a Harpy should not look human even as a halfling since they need wings and claws by default, A Naga should always have a snake bottom half, while a Dragon or Demon can disguise themselves with Magic)
Personal belongings with them:(this can be anything from their home within reason)

Feel free to be more than one character, as I don't expect one character per person.

P.S.: if you want to play a full blooded character, PM me. also, teachers are not available spots as I will be most if not all of them. again, if you want a teaching position, PM me

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Last edited by JDizzle383 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:35 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Name: Leviathon Flamoria
Halfling Race: Fire Sprite
Appearance:
I do not own this picture, see http://unkn0wnfear.deviantart.com/art/F ... e-96782077 for owner.

Personal belongings with them: A large quantity of unrolled cigarettes he uses to fuel his flame-driven powers

Name: Corry Rakovia
Halfling Race: Dark Elf
Appearance:
Personal belongings with them: Being poor and looked down on all his life, he has only the clothes on his back, the admittance letter to the school, and a Small satchel full of art supplies.(he is a rather talented artist)

Name: Samantha Oculara
Halfling Race: Cyclops
Appearance:
Personal belongings with them: a first aid kit, as she constantly gets hurt due to depth perception related issues. A HOARD of every videogame known to man and or supernatural creature

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Last edited by JDizzle383 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:41 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Mariah Loche
Halfling Race:mermaid
Appearance:
Personal belongings with them:(this can be anything from their home within reason)
Customized wheelchair tub
Cosmetic case full of hair things
Doll with clothes in a small trunk
Waterproof diary
Waterproof pens
Case of waterproof notebooks
Waterproof clipboard box
Trunk of jewelry that is kept locked and the key is around her neck at all times.

Last edited by The Creator 7 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:42 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Name: Seimezi Shizatsu (goes by Piko, for some reason. Probably because it's a lot easier to pronounce, for those of us that don't have snake tongues.)

Halfling Race: Naga

Appearance: Long black hair. Green tail and eyes. Fair skin. His long torso would make him "tall." (I'll get a picture up at some point. those are the basics to tide you over.)

Personal belongings with them: Some shirts, an apron, some kitchenware, lots of herbs and such for cooking and potion making, and a few books.

-------------------

Name: Kosuke Atari

Halfling Race: Demon

Appearance: Image Kosuke isn't good enough at transformation magic to hide his little demon tail, so he tucks it under his shirt when he doesn't want anyone to see it.

Personal belongings with them: Clothes. That's literally all he brought.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Last edited by docemoon145 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:43 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Name: Elliot Simone Dumas
Halfling Race: Vampire
Appearance: Standing at 5'2" Elliot is a small frail boy with a very tiny frame, making him look much younger than he is. He is almond brown with short fuzzy black hair. His eyes are golden brown with great compliment to his warm skin tone and his often apologetic expression. He prefers to wear white button up shirts or cotton Polo's, slacks and black leather shoes.
Personal belongings: A small onyx orb pendant hung on a leather strap which he often tucks under his shirt, Five handkerchiefs (Dark Red, Purple, Blue, Black and White), a small ornate pen and leather bound journal.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:39 pm 

Name: Raimo Stanton (Ri-Mo)

Halfling Race: Dragon

Appearance: At the slightly above average human height of 5'8, he has just enough muscle for definition with slightly narrow shoulders. Gray, almost lifeless eyes - his hair is low-length and dark-brown (Almost Black). Wears anything if a jacket is included. A metal band around the right forearm and one around the right leg

Personal belongings with them: A 'lucky coin' of sorts (Appearance similar to a Canadian 2-Dollar coin)

Note: I didn't know what to write for the age, I just typed the default :P

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:33 am 

The Happy RP salesman

IC is up!

Magical Academy for Supernatural Students

Also: for those of you who got the reference in the first post, I applaud you

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:04 am 

Medals: 1
Contest Winner (1)

Possible for me to throw myself on this RP, or am I too late?

The Shards United!..?
SuperVillain Weekly OOC / SuperVillain Weekly IC
Sengoku Jidai: Aspiring Daimyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:15 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

It is never too late for a williing RPer! Glad to have you!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:43 pm 

Still accepting students?

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Mira Arya Traveler
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XTc ... nWxXlE/pub

Aislinn Almaria Rose
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17bh ... XKwoZ0/pub

More coming soon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:06 pm 

I have returned

I would like to join also.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:33 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

You are both welcome to join! As a side note, I am having internet troubles, so my next post may be as late as Friday.

Sent from my C5120 using Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:33 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Should we hold off until then or should we continue once everyone's posted? I don't mind either way (and it might be a bit odd for three of the main characters to not speak at all throughout the whole subway chapter).

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

-Claiming souls for my father's land
-Preparing for war is my father's plan
-Revealing desires; dirty and unique
-Committing horrors mortals can't speak
-Ire to the man with a life full of hatred
-Blood from your veins, what you held most sacred.

-Sustain. Empower what you find unholy.
-Bleed. Feed who really needs you wholly.
-Salvation turned her back,
~Even when I sought her
- But Life is my wife and Death is her daughter
- Time goes by but I never grow old
- Happily,
-I watch your Skin. Turn. To Mold.
- Every time around another fleeting time of pleasure
-"Together.... we'll be-
Together-
Forever"
- but then you die, life fallen like a tiny feather
- just a bout of rain from a bad day of weather.
- Every time I feed I concede to my need............ -Unfinished

~Son of the Beast and the Leech

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
but it still changes
Ever so Slightly
Daily and Nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:51 pm 

I have returned

Name: Trysten Vallent
Halfling Race: Demon (fire demon too be specific)
Appearance: Trysten stands at 5'10" with a solid build and thick, lean muscles. He has black hair which hangs loosely, the length of his hair varies drastically, with all the ends showing signs of burning. His skin is a light red like he has a full body sunburn, except for on his chest and back where crimson scales are. He is dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, and a leather jacket with multiple burn marks, stitches, and patches on it. Trysten has a tail, about 4' long and tipped with a metal spike. (Photo for reference)
Attachment:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438930852.952879.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438930852.952879.jpg [ 125.46 KiB | Viewed 8858 times ]

Personal Belongings: A combat knife and sheath, which he wears under his jacket. He also carries around a lighter, and can make all manner of flammable goodness from everyday items.

Edit:
Abilities: his skin is fireproof. This does not extend too his hair or clothing.

Last edited by Jack Spade on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:25 pm 

Just a quick question. Any humans?

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Mira Arya Traveler
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XTc ... nWxXlE/pub

Aislinn Almaria Rose
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17bh ... XKwoZ0/pub

More coming soon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:19 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

you know what Mira... a thought just struck me, and I think it would be fun. you may be a human who ACCIDENTALLY gets admitted to the school and has to deal with that.

Also, thank the Lord, my internet troubles are over(because I had unplugged my router XD )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:20 pm 

Woah xD So are you going to post next? I'm eager to post, it feels like I've been waiting forever. Also Jack, I like that character alot ^~^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:31 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

I will post when Jack, Kee/, and Mira have their entrances posted. don't want to leave anyone behind

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:33 am 

Medals: 1
Contest Winner (1)

Name: Dendrik Loevman
Halfling race: Tree Sprite

Appearance (I suck at drawing so this'll be text-based): Height and weight highly variable depending on sunlight and hydration level, ranging from 5'4" and 138 lbs to 6'2" and 204 lbs. His hair is dark brown, with green streaks during summer. Green eyes, tan skin. When disguised as a human, he'd wear beige, brown, and green clothing of various kinds (preferably wool), but when not disguised, he grows a second layer above his skin, like a suit of medieval armour made from tree bark. Decorates himself in vines on special occasions.
Apart from that, his face could be considered rather handsome with a solid chin and a denser growth of facial hair than any 14-year-old has a right to have. Unless he's conserving his energy (making him rather small) he also has a solid body build.

Personality: Patient and reserved, much like you may expect from a tree. He's never the first to make a move or a decision, but is purposeful and relentless when he finally does so. He's fiercely protective of the land (a BIG difference from being fiercely protective of plants) and a healer by heart. He loves gardens and woods, and always have a few medicinal herbs handy. Over time, he's learned to extract certain substances from plant material, and his dream is to become a pharmacist. He likes plants, birds, and games of patience and thinking, and dislikes humans in general - even half-breeds like himself. He does, however, like earth, water, and fellow tree sprites.

Personal belongings: Gardening tools. Beyond school equipment, that's pretty much it.

Abilities?: Yeah, I'll list a few. Accelerate plant growth dramatically and control them to some extent, and extract medical substances from them. In a pinch, he can grow a vine to reach up to otherwise unreachable places, but he needs two minutes per meter of vine (variable by weather condition). Can survive by drawing nutrients from the earth, but prefer eating and drinking normally.

The Shards United!..?
SuperVillain Weekly OOC / SuperVillain Weekly IC
Sengoku Jidai: Aspiring Daimyo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:57 am 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Name: Totem Veil
Age: 25ish(Figuring Golem age works like humans only the golem lives longer)
Halfling Race: Golem(Stone)
Appearance: I'd say something like...

Only less gigantic yet still big enough he would have to sit on the ground rather than using a chair.

Personal belongings with them: Just a makeshift hammer made from wood, stone and vines.

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next