All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:34 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:44 am 

Sorry for the late post, and a bit short. But family is having a hard time keeping the electric and water on, rushing around in a panick doing things. I may vanish for a couple days, but no longer than the 21st. I'll try to inform if any other news good or bad comes up, otherwise see you all soon.

Mira Arya Traveler
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XTc ... nWxXlE/pub

Aislinn Almaria Rose
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17bh ... XKwoZ0/pub

More coming soon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:47 pm 

I have returned

So, if I'm not mistaken only Zavyr is left for this rotation.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:28 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

yes, he is.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:59 pm 

I have returned

Hey Natu, if you want too construct a thorough back and fourth conversation between Trysten and Raimo, PM me.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:57 pm 

Still awaiting my easy button for life.

Just a friendly reminder that it's been six days. Or did I miss something?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:31 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

no, you didn't miss anything. I just had work this morning, so I will try and post tonight

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:09 pm 

May i request that Jack and I have a 1 on 1 cycle until the conversation is over?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:12 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

You are granted the 1 on 1 cycle. just try not to make it too long or make us feel out of the loop.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:18 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Please allow the Nagas to use your body heat during the night. This is non-negotiable and breaking this rule is the equivalent of being racist.
-Headmistress GAIA

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoololololololololololololololololololololol!

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:28 pm 

I have returned

Alright, Natu you start.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:32 pm 

I have returned

So, just too be sure I read this right, that means that Trysten can clearly see Raimo's face, right? Scars, scales and all?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:34 pm 

Yes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:29 pm 

My post will be up tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:19 am 

Maybe one or two more posts?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:14 pm 

I have returned

I'm going to too wait till someone else posts, then continue the conversation.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:23 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hey guys, sorry for holding you up, but I'm a bit busy at the moment, I'll be able to post tomorrow night and from now on my posts will mainly be on the weekends so please skip over me if that crosses the five day period but otherwise I'll be here, just a bit less

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

-Claiming souls for my father's land
-Preparing for war is my father's plan
-Revealing desires; dirty and unique
-Committing horrors mortals can't speak
-Ire to the man with a life full of hatred
-Blood from your veins, what you held most sacred.

-Sustain. Empower what you find unholy.
-Bleed. Feed who really needs you wholly.
-Salvation turned her back,
~Even when I sought her
- But Life is my wife and Death is her daughter
- Time goes by but I never grow old
- Happily,
-I watch your Skin. Turn. To Mold.
- Every time around another fleeting time of pleasure
-"Together.... we'll be-
Together-
Forever"
- but then you die, life fallen like a tiny feather
- just a bout of rain from a bad day of weather.
- Every time I feed I concede to my need............ -Unfinished

~Son of the Beast and the Leech

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
but it still changes
Ever so Slightly
Daily and Nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:56 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

Posty post posted. Kinda brief and weird sorry about that ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:28 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Quote:
"You look like you could use a claw, young one!" He said warmly as his glamour spell was released and the full Draconic appearance returned. Picking up the were-child Halfling and his suitcase, he glided to the placement Mainframe. Asking them if there were any students that hadn't been placed yet, he received a no. Making the necessary adjustments, he gave Anthony a slip of paper that said he would be rooming with Elliot Dumas, and Samantha and Kosuke were now the only ones in their room.

So, I guess Anthony is the only one of the four of them who know's that Elliot is no longer rooming with Samantha and Kosuke, huh? Awkward...

Also, if Eliot came in when Sam was changing, he would have been there to see her and Kosuke's little exchange, which means I would have to edit my post a bit...

Edit: Say, Ben, I don't suppose you could have Eliot stall for a minute or two before going back to the room? So I don't have to go back and post a response for something that hadn't happened yet?

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:59 am 

Sorry for the wait, and jack do you think the rest can be completed over the whole group cycle?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next