All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:59 pm 

Frustrated

Blog: View Blog (1)

Assurau wrote:
True we do meet the classic 4 man rule. Mystreya's the healer, Rose Is The archer, Alana's got the skill monkey/Rouge role down and Jacob has shown to be a melee monster.

I've changed myself significantly. Also, keep in mind that this game is designed for many players. I can make do pretty shortly if I must, but in a little bit I can try to keep recruiting.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:39 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

It's true; Jacob is now to Dark Magic what Rose is to holy magic. I'm sure they'll make some beautiful explosions together.

Yeah, I get'cha Innindo; just bein' supportive. n_n

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:41 pm 

Frustrated

That came out all kinds of wrong and you don't know how.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:28 pm 

I...I really don't; what did I do Innindo?! WHAT DID i [B[DO?![/B]

PostThis post was deleted by InindoHero on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:02 pm.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:03 pm 

Frustrated

Beautiful magic explosions?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:19 pm 

Still here, Inindo. I may have convince one of my friends to give the game a try. He's got an idea already. He should be posting his interest as soon as he's done with the introduction thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:15 pm 

Frustrated

Ask him to bring his friends along to. In fact, if things are this slow, you can all change up your Well of Souls.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:46 am 

Change up our Well of Souls? 0-0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:03 pm 

Frustrated

Feel free to switch characters. . . the "Souls".

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:21 pm 

I'm quite comfortable with Alana's current Soul set. Though Alana may be miffed at me for inflicting upon her the most common female superpower.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:53 pm 

Naw, Rose is just fine. Though I think I've settled on two souls I'll be grabbing down the road. Namely Usagi/Sailor Moon and Illia(fate/prisma illya). Figured if I'm going Magical Girl/Princess I might as well go wholesale.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:38 pm 

Name: Steven ‘Switch’ Stalkens
Sex: male

Appearance: Dirty Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, 5 foot 9 inches, limber and thin build.

Switch | +

Personality: Some people think Steven has a problem with authority, Steven however feels that it’s his personal duty to test any authoritative system he encounters. A brilliant if wild hacker growing up, he comes from a family with enough money and influence to ensure that his ‘activities’ never caused him to much trouble with the law. A graduate of MIT in both computer science and business, he not only thinks he knows everything, but he usually does. He has a habit of talking over people’s heads and ignoring the advice of those that aren’t his peers, be they lower or higher. He can charm people and understand them when he desires, it just normally takes a rare individual or direct goal to do so before he will. At the end of any day he’s still a geek and loves weird and odd things, and normally doesn’t take pre-defined answers for any question.

Past Souls

Tony Stark/Iron Man from ‘The Invincible Iron Man’ | +
A shiftless, rootless, idle rich boy with more brains than common sense. He ran his family company and produced weapons for big military contracts. All this changed one day after he was almost killed by one of his own company’s weapons and kidnapped by terrorists that tried to force him to build more weapons for them. What they got instead was the first of many iron man suits tested on them. After that, Tony developed a number of different armor suits and turned his efforts from developing weapons to developing tools to make the world a better place. He is a super genius that uses his tools to stand with and surpass gods. He has crafted over 50 different ‘Iron Man’ armors that range from simple adaptive and modular basic armor to ones specifically designed to go against unstoppable forces such as the Hulk or Thor, to even a nano-tech endo-sym armor that he can control via technopathic abilities. Tony is in fact so smart he has created from scratch a number of Artificial Intelligences to aid him in controlling his armor and providing sounding board and sometimes even companionship. Despite all of this though, Tony is still human and has human fallings, from PTSD after saving the world to alcoholism.

Tommy Oliver from ‘Mighty Morphin Power Rangers’ | +
Originally empowered by the evil Rita Repusla to destroy the Power Rangers, the spell was broken and Tommy Oliver joined forces with the Power Rangers. He has since been a staunch ally of good, Angel Grove, and the world. He has extensive martial arts training on par with his other ranger friends and has served as a ranger through over five different seasons events. His past as one manipulated by Rita still haunts him though, despite all the good he has done. And his countless times dawning the uniform of the Ranger has come at the cost of his civilian identity and life, where he doesn’t see himself as a person sometimes, but just a warrior. Tommy in his later years has demonstrated skills in education, archeology, and creating new zords and machines to access the Morphing Grid. He has piloted a number zords, from remotely controlling the Dragonzord to commanding the Brachiozord and all the other zords that traveled inside of it. Perhaps one of his most proficient zords is the Red Lightning Turbozord that awakened within him a love of hotrod cars and served as a spark for him to create his own zords later.

Simon from ‘Gurren Lagann’ | +
Born under the surface, Simon lived an uneventful life until the day he found a small little Gunman that his bro named Lagann. The same day the roof of their city came crashing down and massive Gunmen from the surface came with them. From there, he and his bro found themselves in a war against the Beastmen that piloted the Gunmen that threatened all humans. And increasing threat as they worked their way up from fighting Beastmen, to their Generals, The Spiral King, and eventually the Anti-Spirals that forced all Spiral Races underground or destroyed them because they feared that Spiral Races would cause the end of the universe as they knew it. But Simon stopped all this, despite the pain and heartache of his bro’s death in the early days of their struggle. All because Simon believed, he believed in everyone… that believed in him. Through the forces of manly spirit, or ‘Spiral Power’ as it was known in the ancient times, Simon could combine Lagann with other Gunmen, travel to any point in any universe, and achieve the impossible. Just who the hell do you think he is?

Iskander/Alexander the Great from ‘Fate/Zero’ | +
Ruler once of one of the greatest of empires of the world. Iskandar is the King of Conquerors, a man who would reach the end of the world. He would lead his armies in marches East just to leave his footprints on the beach besides that endless sea. He inspired the men serving under him as he lead them across boiling deserts, over chilling snow-capped mountains, fording billowing rivers, chasing away ferocious beasts, and fighting for their lives for times out of count with those foreign tribes never seen before and the unknown weapons and strategies they deployed, they continued towards Oceanus. Even in his death he is known as one of the greatest of kings and is thus summoned during the Fourth Holy Grail War. He is brought in as Rider servant under the summoner Waver Velvet, and as thus can travel anywhere and use any vehicle and animal with ease. While facing off against the servant Saber he empowered his battle chariot with the Gordius Wheel noble phantasm, engulfing himself and his chariot in blazing lightning. Against Archer he instead used Ionioi Hetairoi that placed himself and Archer in a Reality Marble of a barren desert with his own army brought back from the beyond and laid charge to his foe.

Blues Light/Protoman from ‘Megaman’ | +
Blues, as he was originally called, or DLN-000, was the first humanoid robot created by Dr. Thomas Light to be capable of independent thought and reasoning. He however, was not perfect, and possessed a flawed energy core that would eventually break down and cease to function. Fearing the modifications that would save his life would change his character and identity though, Proto Man left Dr. Light’s care and became a wandering robot that traveled the world. When his reactor finally failed, he was found by Dr. Wily and repaired temporarily, and converted into a combat robot. He was equipped with the invincible Proto Shield to compensate for his weak body, a powerful arm cannon capable of firing bursts of charged plasma and also possess a Variable Weapon System module that can copy and mimic mechanical systems and powers from entities it touches and scans. He helps Dr. Wily for a time and fights against his brother robot, Rock/Megaman until his brother showed him his true nature and he betrayed Wily in a future plan of Wily’s to take over the world.

Virgil ‘Static’ Hawkins from ‘Static Shock’ | +
High school student Virgil Ovid Hawkins was caught on the wrong side of gang warfare… and an experimental chemical explosion that would later be known as ‘The Big Bang’. Which as we all know is just what is is needed to create a meta-human with superpowers. And Virgil became known as Static Shock, due to his powers of electromagnetism, and unlike a large number of the people affected by the explosion (Known as Bang Babies), decided to use his powers for good after being inspired by other heroes such as Green Lantern John Stewart. At first he is a small time hero in the city of Dakota, dealing with the Bang Babies, helping those who needed or wanted it deal with their own powers. But as time goes by he impresses both Green Lantern and The Batman, aiding them at times and is eventually brought into the folds of the Justice League.

Pre-Awakening

A Self-Entitled Brat could easily describe Steven before his awakening, if you wanted to be generous about it. He lived fast and loose with a mouth that would write more checks than it could cash most days, frequently would hack into different networks just for a challenge and a change of pace, and expected to live the good life with his family’s money. Sure, he is smart, he’s proved that, he has the skills to do more than play around, but why should he? The world can’t even comprehend his level. Due to a genetic illness he honestly didn’t expect to live past the age of 30 so… why the hell not just live it now?

Post-Awakening

You know that feeling of going from a slow little scooter to a race bike, or comparing a computer processor from the 1980’s to one made 40 years later? Now take that feeling, and multiply it by fifteen million times, and this is what the inside of Steven’s brain now looks like. So many thoughts and possibilities exist in his head simultaneously that it is honestly hard not to keep them from getting mixed up with one another. But, perhaps now, he is actually driven to making a difference and not ‘just’ caring about himself. He still does primarily care about himself but now he’s actually working and creating things. His body now also possesses the ability to manipulate energy of the electromagnetic spectrum, allowing him to at various levels of output to control technology, move ferrous objects with thought alone, discharge jolts of energy from his body, know where true north always is, or draw down power from storms. His body physically also moves in ways he never moved it before, comparable to a champion MMA fighter… that still weighs 98 lbs. Perhaps his strangest power though is that of a type of limited suspension of reality. He’s able to modulate his reality on a subconscious level by tapping into ‘The Spiral Grid’ to change and object he’s touching to reshape itself regardless of it’s original form or even mass, modulate probability, and generally kick reality to the curb.

He’s since started an engineering think tank he’s dubbed Infinite Solutions™ and now designs and creates robots and artificial intelligences that will change the way and scale humans operate on. Steven still runs fast and loose, drives custom made sports cars, keeps a plethora of ‘toys’ on hand that he’s developed, and even keeps a custom made ‘hazardous environmental’ suit on hand. He keeps two different AI’s installed in his personal area network, Jeeves which is something of a personal organizer and dry wit for him, and the more chaotic and childish Vera that has yet to learn the meaning of tact. Normally he interacts with them on a level that no one else notices but sometimes they will hijack a speaker or projector nearby if they feel the need to speak to someone else directly. His most powerful tool though is a discovery of a new energy field that appears to the permeate the universe on a dimension previously never detected. This field, dubbed ‘The Spiral Grid’ by Switch, is one that can alter matter on a fundamental level, interacts with the very laws of physics and probability, and even the evolution of creatures and galaxies. Switch has created a limited number of ‘Spiral Reactors’ to power his new devices as conventional power sources have proved ineffective due to lower power output or being too bulky to be practical.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:08 pm 

I LIVE!

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

is it okay if I join?