All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:59 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

You know what? I just realized that you've been putting your posts in the 3rd person, Natu. I had no idea. XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:20 pm 

:p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:14 pm 

Hmmm...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:31 pm 

*cough*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:08 am 

Medals: 1
Recruiter (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Lie's just told me to skip him. I believe it's my turn to post, so I'll be doing that ASAP.

"We were freaks -- lobster-claw boys and bearded ladies, oddities juggling depression and loneliness, playing solitaire, spin the bottle, trying to kiss the wounded parts of ourselves and heal, but at night, while the others slept, we kept walking the tightrope. It was practice, and yes, some of us fell. But I want to tell them that all of this is just debris left over when we finally decide to smash all the things we thought we used to be, and if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror, look a little closer, stare a little longer, because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit. You built a cast around your broken heart and signed it yourself, 'They were wrong.'"~Shane Koyczan, To This Day

Listen to To This Day

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:24 pm 

Yessssss!!!!!

(Although I am sad that Lie won't be posting. Not to imply that I'm glad we skipped him and all that stuff. :D)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13