All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Citrus City (Baldirai)
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:39 pm 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

(If anyone else would like to rp in this city, pm me for a 1x1 or a group. :) )

You stand in a mountainous terrain region sprinkled with small grass and wildflowers. You can see large buildings up on a hill miles away. The temperature is somewhat warm and the sky is mostly clear. With a raised eyebrow, you walk up the treacherous hill wondering why there were large buildings stacked up on a hill. After an hour off stopping for breath and walking, you find a beautiful utopia filled with high skyscrapers and clean streets. Recycle bins as well as trashcans are propped everywhere and the citizens are chatting up a storm or walking in and out of stores. There are different cities and towns in this utopia, stores are well-known for friendly and helpful staff. There are people that work for the government, but they've never seen or cared about their bosses. There are a few abnormal people with skin as scales or strange colors for eyes walking around, some well-dressed boys chase them around and throw pebbles at them. But the citizens don't stop to help, they just avoid it and move on. Welcome to Citrus City!

Citrus City: The main district. The famous capital is here, The Skyscrapers serve as banks, radio stations, new stations, commercial stations, average-joe jobs, and just everyday jobs. People come here to work, walk their dogs, or protest. It depends.

Hill Country Village: This small town is located on the west side of the big city and looks quite old. It is best-known for its autumn festival, art museum,art school, and its haunted house. Also, strange objects are occasionally seen in the sky. It's a small town, so there's likely cliques, gossip, and everyone knowing each other. There is an elementary school, a middle school, and two high schools.

Thermopolis: The most popular city in Citrus! It's bustling with movie stars people that are famous for no goddamn reason living in mansion and condos. The city is filled with wealthy people and their families just living their daily lives. It has large billboards with moving pictures, famous 5-star hotels, two government offices, famous 5-star restaurants, a prestigious film school, three universities, and six private schools.

Kara's Vale Bridge: A beautiful city that features the infamous bridge/freeway. It is name after the Governer's daughter who offered the idea of building a bridge over the lake. The city is filled with suburban homes, townhouses, bakeries, grocery stores, and it even has a place for homeless people that were kicked out of the city for protesting about non-supernatural rights and not wanting to live 'The Citrus dream'. It has two elementary schools, a junior high school, a high school, two junior colleges, four prestigious universities, and a medical school. This city is close-minded and unfair to supernatural beings, it has help wanted no supernaturals allowed signs over a few shops. If you're a vampire or a dragon hybrid, don't come here. They're pretty subtle about their racism and want a pure human city.

Bradshaws Creek: A serene beach town. Famous fishermen and fish markets are here to fulfill your appetite for Lobster and King Crabs. Everyone is welcomed here, people either live in small houses or boathouses. There is an elementary school, a junior high school, two high schools, and a prestigious university. The beach town is filled with seafood restaurants, fish markets, a beautiful beach where college kids from all of Citrus City hang for Spring Break, and a law school.

Pinkertons Plains: A not-so-nice city filled with supernaturals that were kicked out of all the cities and towns in Citrus City. Supernaturals are born and raised here, they don't struggle daily and they do hold jobs in this slum. But the government don't offer them money to spruce the place up and make it beautiful, humans that were evicted from their homes live here and are sometimes accepted by the supernaturals or hated due to their species despising them. It depends on who your neighbor is. There is a elementry school, a junior/senior high school.

Balmville Creek: A holy town filled with many religions and cults. A famous supernatural hate group lives here and even has their own church. There are at least twenty four churches tied to different religions and cults. Ten elementary school houses are here aligned with teaching the values and morals of their religions, as well as four junior high schools, three high schools, and two junior colleges. There are riots here all the time and people even being burned for marrying or dating out of their religion. There are grocery stores, bookstores, a library, and just ordinary stores.

Kenmare Terrace: A city filled with science, astronomy, magic, technology and medicine. Medical doctors, scientists, chemists, astronomers, alchemists, and everyone affiliated with all three have made their haven here. Supernaturals are not judged here and even live here with their human counterparts in peace. There are two elementary school, five junior high schools, two high schools, a science academy, two magic academies, four prestigious universities, three junior colleges, a prestigious medical school, and a large science center. There are many museums and geeks have their comic-con and anime expos here in the large Convention Center.

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.

Last edited by Briar Rose on Sat May 09, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:08 pm 

I was too excited to think of a plot. xD

Well... we can either both be supernaturals or one of us be supernatural? We can either be college or high school students? We can be interns of a government office trying to find out who the leaders of this futuristic city is? Your pick :)

Muh waifs.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:32 pm 

[strike]Destroy the Government[/strike] Well, I'm someone who doesn't really plan things... I just bring chaos and roll with it, is that okay with you? Or did you want an actual plot? Sorry T.T I'm not good with making plots x.x

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:36 pm 

What about a supernatural who is a student? :3

Name:
Hometown:
Residence: (Where they live now)
School: (Are they in an academy, university, high school, elementary school?)
Species:
Overall Personality:
History:
Additional Information:

I'll post mine up soon. :)

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:43 pm 

Edited in Appearance!

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:56 pm 

Name: Gabrielle "Gabby" Griffin

Appearance: Gabrielle has long dark brown hair that pasts her shoulders, and lime green eyes along with her naturally long eyelashes. She wears green-rimmed glasses over her eyes due to poor vision. She has a pale complexion with a spew of freckles, she stands at five feet and six inches with a slender build. She usually wears graphic tees and skinny jeans, but when she's by herself she usually wears long dresses or sundresses and sandals.

Her hands and fingers are burnt from being tied and burned at the stake when her cult found out she was a supernatural being, as well as a witch.

Hometown: Balmville Creek

Residence: (Where they live now): Kenmare Terrace

School: Magic Academy

Species: Witch

Likes: Chocolate, sleeping in late, Dungeons and Dragons, sitting in the back of the class, procrastinating, hanging with friends, going to comic-con and anime expo, magic, cosplaying, and being a witch.

Dislikes: Her mother, religion, Balmville Creek, Kara's Vale Bridge, racism, hate groups, homework, bullies, snobs, pretentious individuals, her fanfictions, her own writing, and bad odor.

Overall Personality: Gabby is your average geek, writing fanfiction, fangirling over favorite writers, writing short stories, attending conventions, and being anti-social. She's a laid back individual, despite her past, she is a good friend but not a very good listener. She can talk over you or get distracted by a small fly or a nearby skater, she has a pretty bad attention span. The witch is pretty lazy and would rather do things later. She is pretty socially awkward, spewing catchphrases or chuckling to herself at random times.

When it comes to things like hate rallies and protests, she WILL be there speaking her mind. She hates that people will hate others because their different, she's extremely wary of other humans but will lower her guard when they prove their worth.

History: Gabrielle was born in Balmville Creek, she was raised by her mother but her father was never in the picture. Her mother always tells her about how handsome her father was, and how they met at a bar in Thermopolis. Gabrielle's mother was apart of the infamous supernatural hate group, she took her daughter to the meetings and Gabrielle even attended the elementary school! The hate propaganda was drilled to her head and she even joined in throwing rocks at the supernatural beings in Citrus City district.

In Junior High, strange things had started to happen to her. From moving objects, animals talking to her, and broken fountains getting fixed. She had received a letter from a magic academy in Kenmare Terrace, which she shredded and threw away. The letters kept appearing, and it became harder to hide them from her mother. The letter told her that she was a witch, and that the academy would accept her with open arms. Two years later, she built up the strength to tell her mother. Her mother denied it at first but then confronted her telling her that everything will be okay and her father was a wizard. At school, she was told by her own friends to burn in hell and slurs were sprayed on her locker.

As Gabrielle walked home, she was abducted by the supernatural hate group and tied to a stake. Everyone held up torches and took their turns burning her, a toddler accidentally dropped his torch and set her on fire. But the magic academy transport her out of there. She arrived at the Magic Academy in tears, they assigned her a dormitory, enrolled her in classes, and took care of her burns which never healed. Gabrielle felt at home in the academy, learned to control her powers, and mader her fair share of friends. She even started a Supernatural Support Group and spoke out at hate rallies.

Additional Information:

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:55 pm 

Sorry for the one day delay! How about today? :)

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:00 pm 

What kind of books would Raylian write? And does he hold book signings since he is a famous writer? Just asking, since I had an idea..

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:06 pm 

XD, Alrighty, I'll post up the topic soon :).

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:51 pm 

I'm almost finished with my post, but I wanted to ask one more question just in case. Would Raylian have an aliases? Like Jo Rowling put J.K. Rowling instead of her own name.

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:28 pm 

Posted! Sorry for mispellings, I did it from taptalk since my laptop is updating x.x http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic ... 88#p297188

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:46 pm 

Nice post, sorry for the absence. I'll post soon!

Muh waifs.