All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:33 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

NAME: Amanda Jones
PC NAME: ChaoticDivine
APPEARANCE:
(both slender builds, Amanda herself is 5'7, ChaoticDivine is 5'3)

HISTORY:
Amanda has been a gamer her entire life, her father worked as a software developer for a an up and coming game company, and he frequently brought home games of all kinds for her to try out. She came to adore video games of all types, rpgs, fighters, FPS, MMOs, and more. The company her father originally worked for eventually went under thanks to a rival company, Virtue Gaming Inc. and her father briefly lost his job, but it was only a couple of days for Virtue Gaming to offer Amanda's father the very same job he'd had before, with better pay and benefits to boot.

While her father worked in the apparently unstoppable new company, Amanda made something of a name for herself as a professional gamer, with the experience she had from gaming almost her entire life, she easily won many small tournaments around her home town, as she entered high school she even branched out into bigger challenges, winning national tournaments and saving up the prize money she earned. Her fame in the gamer community became so great she actually had to go out of her way to not let anyone what her accounts and characters were for many games. After high school, wanting a more steady job to rely on than her games, Amanda went to college and became a creative writing teacher, teaching 2 classes on Mondays and one Tuesday mornings.

When the newest game creation from Virtue Gaming began to get media attention, just what Amanda expected to happen, did, her father brought her in as a tester for the new system and game prototype, where she proved invaluable as an alpha and beta tester, and for her efforts, Amanda and all the other testers were granted the new Neural Link system and a lifetime subscription to the new game, Destiny Chronicles for free.

Amanda spent all her time either with her work or playing Destiny Chronicles, she became so good that along with a recommendation from her father, she was hired as an Admin for the game, though she resigned after a couple of months, as the extra work, while paying quite nicely, took too much time away from her that she could use to properly enjoy the game, though she is in fact still permitted to use Admin codes that let her manipulate programs in the game, but she's only allowed to use them in special circumstances, she's mostly used it secretly boot or temporarily ban the bad players, those who harass or bully other players, especially those who pick on newbies.

She's recently made new character after she accidentally let it slip who she was on her previous one and as a result got flooded by people requesting, begging, and demanding she help them or play with them, etc. Amanda greatly looks forward to playing her favorite game with her newest online team.

ChaoticDivine:
Race: Elf
Class: Mage (will specialize into Black Wizard)
Equipment:
Dark Mage's Cloak- A rather common type of cloth armor, lacking in defense even for cloth armor, but her's also has the special effect Nonaggression, which reduces her threat rating to enemies making her less likely to be targeted.
Staff of Reliability: ChaoticDivine's weapon, a rare staff she obtained soon after making this character from an event, while its base stats are only average at best, the staff improves with level up, so will remain proportionally the same as long as she owns it, it also has a 3% chance to multiply the power of a spell by 10.
Blood Devil's Gauntlet: An extremely rare mage only accessory, obtained through a very long chain of trades, a silver and red metallic gauntlet that covers her entire left arm, having sharp claw tipped fingers, spikes on the knuckles and elbow, and with dark arcane runes along its surface, the gauntlets effect can only be activated when the user is out of MP, it allows the user to sacrifice HP instead of using MP for the use of spells, the power of spells used this way is increased by 50%, however, as a drawback, once activated, the user's HP and MP cannot be healed, not by themselves, teammates, or any items, and the effect lasts until the end of the battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:34 pm 

my character guys :D
hope you like her n_n

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:43 pm 

I have returned

Nice, once Paradox gets his rouge freelancer up we'll have a really balanced team. The only thing I could ask for would be a archer.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:35 pm 

yeah an archer would keep things perfectly balanced, but that's no biggie :P
I'll get to work on an intro post soon ish (hopefully by tomorrow night, if not later Wednesday at the latest)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:42 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=46501

ok guys had more time than i though so i went and got intro post finished :3
no rush of course, take your time and I hope this rp turns out good n_n

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:13 pm 

@jack Spade

good post but one little detail, the year is 2065, Clash of Clans is ancient history by now xD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:31 pm 

I have returned

Phooey, I'll change that to a game on his phone.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:32 pm 

lol sorry xD
i'm just a stickler for little details is all

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:39 pm 

I have returned

Changed it. Though you know, Clash could be one of those things that never truly goes away. JK, I actually hate the game and hope it dies and goes to video game hell.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:54 pm 

I apologize for being so slow, but I'll have a character up soon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:32 pm 

@jack Spade
lol xD
i agree, i'm sick of seeing all these stupid games, especially the ones that are clones... seriously whoever is in charge of it STOP MAKING CANDY CRUSH OVER AND OVER! sheesh... >.<

@WalkingParadox, no worries, i'm not one to rush, take your time :3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:21 pm 

I have returned

Dawn, you do realize that Candy Crush is a clone of bejeweled, right? Bejeweled is better than any and all of its clones because of it's district lack of in app purchases.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:23 pm 

yeah that's what i mean xD
it was stupid to begin with and yet now there's what, 3 or 4 "different" versions now?

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:22 pm 

guys? hello? ;-;

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:21 pm 

I'm here. I was waiting for the other guy to post but I can post if you'd like.

Mood: Interested
dA: TaushaShea
Quote Of The Day: "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often."
Current Character: N/A
Checking Out: N/A

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:59 pm 

you can post Mysty, its fine, but WalkingParadox has to post after you, and preferably soon, given how every rp i'm part of wants to die i'm afraid i'm not gonna sit and wait too long for him to show up and post, i'll pm him to try to get him to hurry up though, but if he doesn't have something up in the next few days we're gonna have to move on without him

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:06 pm 

ok as it turns out WalkingParadox's laptop is busted and he isn't liable to be able to post anytime soon, so it'll be just us three then

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:21 pm 

Ok. I'll post my response shortly. Will we just begin to play it out and have him join us when he can?

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:37 pm 

well maybe... the way its gonna go is we'll be doing regular old quest stuff for the first little while, then the real story will kick in, if he doesn't get back a little bit before then he just won't be able to realistically join

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:57 pm 

Ah. Ok.