All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 284 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:05 am 

Frustrated

Blog: View Blog (1)

It's modern day. No magic. No wizards, dragons, or space ships that can go to alien planets. But. . . we are one world in an infinite paradox of realities. We our normal people in this normal world. . .but we aren't like the others on Earth. We have been born from many previous souls. Some of us were great wizards and wielders of incredible magics. Some of us fought with light sabers and knew the ways of the Force. Some yet still navigated the stars in Mass effect Drives or traversed space, the final frontier with the marvel of Warp Drive. Some of us, why, we may not have even had the experience of being born Human.

A reclusive Mister Goodeman has offered us millions of dollars, just for attending a dinner party and waiting for another gift, given by him as soon we reach the front door. Of course there will be gourmet master pieces as well. He will inform us of our past lives. . . and unlock all of our powers. Though we will not be at our full strength, we will, of course, be a force to be reckoned with. Don't be afraid to pick most serious characters. I will need a link for each of you who choose a Reincarnation, called "Souls" in this RP. I will google them myself, but expect you to help extrapolate on their abilities.

Rules for Character Creation :
You have a choice of Five Souls,which are your past lives in other universes, to choose from. Now, these characters can be fictional warriors with magical powers, or Jedi, or the Hulk, mutagenic properties can be in their blood giving them super powers, but, In the mean time, realize your characters are people from a realistic Earth, not a place where you are magicians and space wizards with glowing laser sticks to fight with. You can be a policeman, and ex-military guy, a boxer or martial artist, but please, keep it low key. Even if your character turns out to be kinda "badass" I don't expect to see everyone in the role play be master swordsmen who are also scientists who can shoot an enemy five hundred yards away with their eyes closed, win the lottery and all be millionaires. You're character is most likely a normal person, maybe they can be exceptional in some ways, but I don't expect anyone in real life to be Rambo.

No one of planet breaking level or higher. No characters like Black Alice, who can absorb any power permanently, any and all power, at all. Characters like Shang Tsung, and Sylar from Mortal Kombat and Heroes are okay. Heroes absorbers can only deal with Sci Fi/Mutagen type stuff. In other words, having permanent powers where you still or take the powers of others are limited/not allowed, but if you have something like it, they will have clearly defined limits.

Name: Jacob Merlin Hawke
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Personality:
Jacob's been a normal person for his whole life. Summer Vacations as a child left a mark of peace on his memory. Had a close relationship with his mother, grand mother and grand father. His father was divorced, and he doesn't know him. He had been hoping to be a well-studied, decent man who loves his neighbor as of himself since he was taught his morals. He is religious, but not fanatic, and he hopes that he can spread a good image for his religion wherever he goes. That may be difficult since he has his new Souls.
He works as a librarian, remembering the days when it was very difficult for him to read, in many days past, and also plans on publicizing a series of books, some of them non-fiction, some of them fantasy or mythology. He has no idea that power is going to flow through his veins that can make armies tremble.

Not a list, a summary, with a little descriptive explanation. One or two paragraphs, with a minimum or eight sentences.

Souls:
The Creator : Final Fantasy IV
He made at least six worlds of the Final Fantasy franchise. His magical powers made the Crystals which give prosperity and magical powers to the Blue Planet. He knows top tier magic level spells, including the ability to breath Bahamut's breath at will towards his enemies. Even while he's dying he can be dangerous and attempt to crush his enemies to death. He has leadership experience, and his servants are very powerful sorceresses known as Maenads. Maenads know the most powerful black magic spell, Meteo.
Shinnok : Mortal Kombat X
An Elder God. His power is based on darkness and evil, as the god of the Nether-Realm. Not to mention, he is super humanly strong and physically superior to Human beings. He can conjure demons to do his bidding. His martial arts skill is top notch and his ability to scheme and plan is also exemplary.
Malthael : Diablo III
Malthael is a long term scheming Angel of Death. Extremely cunning, far more powerful even than Diablo, with the ability to instantly cause death to many enemies surrounding. He fights with super human skill when he wields his Scythe. He can reap souls and cast very powerful magic. His ability to hide secrets is unmatched by most people in the multiverse.
Saint Eva : Breath Of Fire II
Saint Eva is a false Monotheistic God which was killed by the Dragon Lord Ryu and his friends. He is tremendously tough and durable, and capable of channeling very strong lightning bolt powers, causing of explosions and various other magical powers, including fooling people into offering him worship energy. His true form is hideous but is also capable of unleashing great destructive powers, including the ability to drain life force of enemies.
Malygos : World Of Warcraft
The dragon god of magic. He does not consider himself divine, but he is incredibly powerful in magic. Although weaker than other dragons,Malygos is a dragon, and still capable of mangling most enemies just by clawing and biting them to death. But for the magic of mages in Azeroth, he can control magic far greater than nearly any one else that exist in the world.

Summarize:
Jacob has all of the magical powers, physical powers and charismatic gifts of every single soul in his presence. His supernatural strength and skill in combat combines Malygos'es Blue Dragon Aspect magic, Shinnok's martial arts, Malthael's power oer the undead, the Creator's sheer destructive potential with his spells, and Saint Eva's incredible charismatic gift, his transformative power into a massive, enormously durable monster, with all the benefits that comes with. As a result, he can take on armies all by himself and defeat even first world nations with clever use of his spells.

Jacob's personality is still the same, he's just as nice a person as he was before, but he feels creepy knowing all of his Souls are of very evil people. This may bother him further if they manage to corrupt him, which may be a lot harder than it sounds, but it's still possible. So when the time comes for Jake to Awaken to his new powers and meet his souls, he will quite surprised.

Terminology:
Soul (Your past lives): The things that give you your powers
Primary Ego (You)
Incarnae (Beings that are of Cosmic Importance. These are Higher beings that employ you, the Primary Egoes, in order to stop the growing corruption and chaos ruining the Omegaverse).

Last edited by InindoHero on Sun May 03, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:15 am 

Medals: 1
Recruiter (1)

Hello!

I am very interested in this RP. I just have one thing that I'd like to get cleared up. Can the souls consist of actual historical figures (ie Cleopatra, Zeus, Alexander the Great) and/or people of your own making/creation?

"We were freaks -- lobster-claw boys and bearded ladies, oddities juggling depression and loneliness, playing solitaire, spin the bottle, trying to kiss the wounded parts of ourselves and heal, but at night, while the others slept, we kept walking the tightrope. It was practice, and yes, some of us fell. But I want to tell them that all of this is just debris left over when we finally decide to smash all the things we thought we used to be, and if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror, look a little closer, stare a little longer, because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit. You built a cast around your broken heart and signed it yourself, 'They were wrong.'"~Shane Koyczan, To This Day

Listen to To This Day

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:20 am 

Frustrated

Omnia wrote:
Hello!

I am very interested in this RP. I just have one thing that I'd like to get cleared up. Can the souls consist of actual historical figures (ie Cleopatra, Zeus, Alexander the Great) and/or people of your own making/creation?

Yes, although as I said in PM, be careful. If you choose "Jesus", you risk raising a lot of eyebrows. But Alexander the Great, etcetera, Zeus (mythological) are all good ideas, along with Cleopatra, but be careful, Souls are gained once in a while, but if you have a lot of souls with no real power, you risk becoming dwarfed by giants. (Figuratively speaking)..

Oh, and if you mean people of your own making, it's more complicated than that. You can't just make a character for this role play, but you could, for example, make your own version of the Dragonborn, or people with blank personalities in JRPG's Dragon Age, etcetera.

Last edited by InindoHero on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:27 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

WildSpawn just had me check this out, and I think it's an amazing idea. I'm extremely interested!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:29 am 

Frustrated

WalkingParadox wrote:
WildSpawn just had me check this out, and I think it's an amazing idea. I'm extremely interested!

Oh thank God. :D
And WildSpawn. :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:27 am 

Greetings and salutations posting interest. I presently have two thematicly tied Ego's that I'm fond of:

The Strongest Steel: Hagane Sumisu
Link>Shirou Emiya>Kouta Kazuraba>Sora> Hub Hikari

The Brightest Heart: Puella Magica Lyrical, Prism Rose!
Tsubomi Hanazaki> Sakura Kinomoto>Millhiore Firianno Biscotti>Madoka Kaname>Takamichi Nanoha

Would either of these sets be acceptable my good sir? On a side note, are versions of the characters from Fanfics allowed so long as we provide a link to the fic; along with a summary of any changes from the canon version that have occurred to the character, or would you rather we stick to the canon ones?

Last edited by Regalus on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:55 am 

Frustrated

Fanfics are generally said "No" to. Um, what is Fate Stay Night like? Also, Kamenrider? How powerful is he?

Try to summarize their powers. That should make it easy to say no or yes too.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:48 pm 

Fate Stay Night operates on the national power level; the average hero being more than capable of going toe to toe with members of the Justice League and Avengers. Individuals such as Doctor Strange, Thor, Batman, Ironman, Green Lantern and Wonderwoman would all fit right in with the powerscale; as would many of the heroes from the Dynasty Warrior and Hyrule Warrior games. Combat usually ocurs between metahuman level individuals who each possess their own unique set of abilities and/or weaponry, and going all out has a tendency to cause oodles of colleteral damage to the near by area while there higher tier abilities have a good shot at leveling buildings or small armies. THat said, nothing of planet buster level. These clips can give you a decent idea of the general power level.

Shirou Emiya | +
Shirou Emiya himself is a bit of a wild card in the setting. While not a Heroic Spirit he's skilled enough at self enhancement to allow his physical capabilities to operate close enough to their power level to be a viable threat. His real strength comes from Structural Grasping; which basicly functions as a scanning a ability inorder to find out the composition of objects or study the internal structure of people. However he's adept in it to such an extent that when studying and object he can mimic psychometry, thus learning the item's history and that of it's owner. This susbsequently allows him to analize, identify and mimic their skill at using it, often described as the weapon wielding him;though whether or not he has the physical capabilities to do so properly is up to him.

His second ability is tied to his ultimate one; and it's known as Tracing. It's basicly the ability to temporarily recreate an item out of Mana; usually the items are very short lived and infintisimially weaker than the original due to the fact that human's just don't know enough about objects to perfectly replicate them. This is solved somewhat by Structural Grasping, allowing him to replicate objects close enough to the originals as without significant loss of power. That said this skill only really operates at full power the closer an object can be considered to a Sword or a Tool of War; so he'd have an easier time making a spear than would a cabinet. Finally he can't replicate fire arms or similarly advanced weaponry. He could recreate Excalibur, but not a machine gun or a rocket launcher. That said, he can cause the swords he creates to hover around him and even fire them off at high rates at an enemy.

His ultimate ability is his Reality Marble, Unlimited Blade Works. In it's passive form, it's literally his soul. It passively reinforces his identity, protecting him from attempts to alter him, and gives him a degree of regeneration; enough so that when cleaved in half UBW was able to reconnect his two halves, allowing him to keep fighting so long as he could bare with the pain, as well as survive getting his heart blown out. Eventually allowed him to fully heal from it. In addition, it gives him greater physical resilience and can be used to give his body properties akin to blades. However, it's true power lays in its active state. It effectively alters the nearby area into a mini pocket dimension which serves as a reflection of his Soul and Ideals. Aside from letting him avoid causing colleteral damage to the area and neutralizing enviermental effects, it makes his powers overall more efficient and cheaper to use; allowing him to do combat against higher tier threats on more even footing.

In short, he'd be a good challenge for the likes of Spidey or the Avengers; but would have to rely on his special weapons to give him an actual shot at winning. Where he to fight Captain America or Thor he'd be able to copy their weapons, and use their weapon's abilities as well as they can. However if he fights Ironman; he'd be able to identify his combat style and what his different weapons can do; but his armor itself would be beyond his abilities to Copy.

Kamen Rider for its part is roughly Spiderman or average X-men tier power level, though in the latter portions of the show things ramp up in power level to Avenger territory and again towards the climax. Kouta himself is roughly equivalent to a Plane Walker by entire. He has a large collection of magical armaments and metahuman physical abilities, fast healing and out of combat regeneration, high degree of telekinesis, the ability to open and close dimensional portails, the ability to summon members of an extraplanar race to serve him as foot soldiers, long distance teleportation (though not combat teleportation), the ability to control and enhance plant life, along with an assortment of minor abilities such as Dreamwalking and astral projection. He can, and has, fought off armies of metahuman level threats; but doesn't have anything on the level of planet or continent busting.

Does this clarify things; or did I misunderstand, and what you actually wanted me to write was a prelimenary write up of both of my ideas before you made a decision?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:16 pm 

Frustrated

Regalus wrote:
Fate Stay Night operates on the national power level; the average hero being more than capable of going toe to toe with members of the Justice League and Avengers. Individuals such as Doctor Strange, Thor, Batman, Ironman, Green Lantern and Wonderwoman would all fit right in with the powerscale; as would many of the heroes from the Dynasty Warrior and Hyrule Warrior games. Combat usually ocurs between metahuman level individuals who each possess their own unique set of abilities and/or weaponry, and going all out has a tendency to cause oodles of colleteral damage to the near by area while there higher tier abilities have a good shot at leveling buildings or small armies. THat said, nothing of planet buster level. These clips can give you a decent idea of the general power level.

Shirou Emiya | +
Shirou Emiya himself is a bit of a wild card in the setting. While not a Heroic Spirit he's skilled enough at self enhancement to allow his physical capabilities to operate close enough to their power level to be a viable threat. His real strength comes from Structural Grasping; which basicly functions as a scanning a ability inorder to find out the composition of objects or study the internal structure of people. However he's adept in it to such an extent that when studying and object he can mimic psychometry, thus learning the item's history and that of it's owner. This susbsequently allows him to analize, identify and mimic their skill at using it, often described as the weapon wielding him;though whether or not he has the physical capabilities to do so properly is up to him.

His second ability is tied to his ultimate one; and it's known as Tracing. It's basicly the ability to temporarily recreate an item out of Mana; usually the items are very short lived and infintisimially weaker than the original due to the fact that human's just don't know enough about objects to perfectly replicate them. This is solved somewhat by Structural Grasping, allowing him to replicate objects close enough to the originals as without significant loss of power. That said this skill only really operates at full power the closer an object can be considered to a Sword or a Tool of War; so he'd have an easier time making a spear than would a cabinet. Finally he can't replicate fire arms or similarly advanced weaponry. He could recreate Excalibur, but not a machine gun or a rocket launcher. That said, he can cause the swords he creates to hover around him and even fire them off at high rates at an enemy.

His ultimate ability is his Reality Marble, Unlimited Blade Works. In it's passive form, it's literally his soul. It passively reinforces his identity, protecting him from attempts to alter him, and gives him a degree of regeneration; enough so that when cleaved in half UBW was able to reconnect his two halves, allowing him to keep fighting so long as he could bare with the pain, as well as survive getting his heart blown out. Eventually allowed him to fully heal from it. In addition, it gives him greater physical resilience and can be used to give his body properties akin to blades. However, it's true power lays in its active state. It effectively alters the nearby area into a mini pocket dimension which serves as a reflection of his Soul and Ideals. Aside from letting him avoid causing colleteral damage to the area and neutralizing enviermental effects, it makes his powers overall more efficient and cheaper to use; allowing him to do combat against higher tier threats on more even footing.

In short, he'd be a good challenge for the likes of Spidey or the Avengers; but would have to rely on his special weapons to give him an actual shot at winning. Where he to fight Captain America or Thor he'd be able to copy their weapons, and use their weapon's abilities as well as they can. However if he fights Ironman; he'd be able to identify his combat style and what his different weapons can do; but his armor itself would be beyond his abilities to Copy.

Kamen Rider for its part is roughly Spiderman or average X-men tier power level, though in the latter portions of the show things ramp up in power level to Avenger territory and again towards the climax. Kouta himself is roughly equivalent to a Plane Walker by entire. He has a large collection of magical armaments and metahuman physical abilities, fast healing and out of combat regeneration, high degree of telekinesis, the ability to open and close dimensional portails, the ability to summon members of an extraplanar race to serve him as foot soldiers, long distance teleportation (though not combat teleportation), the ability to control and enhance plant life, along with an assortment of minor abilities such as Dreamwalking and astral projection. He can, and has, fought off armies of metahuman level threats; but doesn't have anything on the level of planet or continent busting.

Does this clarify things; or did I misunderstand, and what you actually wanted me to write was a prelimenary write up of both of my ideas before you made a decision?

I want to know what you're capable of. :D
So write down a summary of your powers and abilities.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:49 pm 

Okay then! It's summary time! Also wow, much easier to summarize Prism Rose's ability set than Hagane's.

The Brightest Heart | +
Physical Ability: Strong enough to lift creatures weighing in at over a dozen tons, aproximately as fast as a speeding high performance vehicle, swifter than most jets while in flight, while retaining perfect control over her own movements. She can leap over sky scrapers, and can balance her weight perfectly on objects that should not normally be capable of sustaining her weight. She is tough enough to withstand artillary grade attacks while transformed, and keep fighting without too much issue. In fact, the average fire power of most of her soul's foes can be considered artillary and anti-army grade.

Skills: Expert chef, singer and dancer. Incredibly adept at politics and social machinations, and a fore most expert on occult and arcane subjects; perhaps one of the best around on par with the likes of Doctor Strange. Elite level military grade tactics and combat training in super science, high magic and mundane warfare and how to integrate all three while on the field. Expert knowledge of plants; and quite skilled in the inner working of magitek. Finally, her skill as a swordsmen and as a marksmen in unquestionable; and while she's also a capable metahuman level martial artist, it's not her true strength.

Rose's Powers | +
Magic: She is a foremost spellcaster with mastery over both combat and utility magics. The clowcards run an entire spectrum of magical effects, serving as intelligent living spells with supernatural loyalty towards their mistress; each one is capable of affecting entire cities or more if allowed to run loose, and many of them are capable of feats considered blatantly impossible by even most futuristic societies. She is unquestioned in the fields of sealing, binding and purification; able to restore beings who'd been turned into corrupted monstrosities in mind, body and soul for centuries, as well as seal away divine level entities once they've been properly subdued. She stands tall alongside of the likes of Doctor Strange, and some might argue that she may stand over even him due to her talent.

Lastly, she is the mistress of Dakka. In many lives her firepower has often led to her infamy, and she's more than capable of turning a battlefield into a bullethell game through her skill and multi-tasking capability; all the while never causing a single instance of friendly fire. Or simply firing rivers of power larger than she is.

Uncorruptable: Due to various soulbound artifacts, and her own strength of heart; she is immune to mental/spiritual corruption from external forces. In fact, she has a habit of freeing corrupted people and befriending them; usually after having blasted them across a few zip codes in the process. Should she encuenter any soulgems, she may even be capable of purifying them; thus saving their owners from the fate of becoming a Witch.

The Strongest Steel | +
Physical Abilities: Super human strength capable of lifting trucks, blue whales and small buildings, enough so that his striking power with his weapons is enough to cleave through a building if he goes all out.. a Maximum jump height of several stories, and a speed of 20m/s,but can manage Flash Step level movements if needed; though all that can vary depending on his equipment. He has super human reflexes, eye sight and situational awareness. His armor and position as a keybearer means that so long as he's combat capable he can prevent mortal wounds (thus he can be slashed by a sword, but won't necessarily be cut despite taking damage from the attack; unless said attack was particularly horrendous) and survive attacks that would easily kill most people. His souls have been known to be stomped on by building sized monsters, taken laser beams to the face, run through lava (while getting burned by it), been cleaved in half, and have their heart blown off; and just get back up after a minute or so. Usually in horrendous pain, but they get up! Needless to say, his pain tolerance is ungodly, which is good since his battle continuition doesn't actually numb the pain of any injuries he's suffered

Lastly, his agility and reflexes is simply super human; as he can perfectly control his body's every motion. Being able to stop on a dime at full sprint or even acrobaticly manuever through a crowded hallway with movements more asociated with a super bouncy ball than the sort of control over momentum and capacity for fluid movement that a human being should have. He can even fall from great heights without damaging himself or the envierment, and can perform complex sword fights while running up the vertical side of a building so long as he had sufficient momentum. Not to mention has the stamina to fight an army of 1000 metahuman threats with little to no support. Finally his reflexes are fast enough to easily dodge or parry most fire arms with melee weapons.

Skills: Mastery in just about every weapon around, and a very skilled animal rider; as well as vehicle and mecha pilot. Excellent surivalist skills, and possibly one of the best hacker's you'll ever meet. Sadly, his specialty in software, not hardware. He's quite the survivalist, and is excellent with animals. This includes the creation of his own multi-weapon style, specializing in controlling the flow of battle against enemies stronger and faster than him; by ensuring that they attack him at angles and rates he can actually defend against. Above average magical knowledge, but exceptional aptitude for combat magics.

Hagane's Powers | +
Hero's Armory: Unlimited Blade Works: He has access to pretty much every Tool of War any of his lives has used, or encountered; moreover, he can replicate them and use them as well as their original users. Moreover, this applies to ones he runs into in this life as well so long as they're not some sort of Firearm. If he runs into Yoda, he can recreate his word and then mimic his fighting style; though it's still falls to him to actually have the physical ability to perform it. Curiously, this could also include Sora's Gummi Ships as they're magical constructs. Finally, he can create temporary constructs of old allies and enemies he's studied; and have them perform simple tasks or powers on his behalf (thank you Megaman and Sora). Of course, not all things in his armory are copies as Link used a fetal form of this magic in his lives; allowing him to take physical objects and store them in his inner world for latter use.

It's true power however would come from actually closing off his surroundings, and manifesting his inner world. In which he'd have full access to his entire armory for a neglible cost once he pays the insane MP drain to actually activate it. Here he'd have all of his weapons which he can wield by force of will rather than having to pick them up, along with the magical constructs created from his memories and bonds with his allies. Sadly,the Active form of this power requires him to recite a incantation, referred to as an aria, which is a psuedo poem that reflects who he is and announces it to the world. I get the feeling that being a reincarnated means that he'll have to slowly remaster it as the game progresses, unless you rule that he can quickly figure it out.

Mystic Eyes of Structural Grasping: Thanks to his combination of souls, he can pretty much look at anything and identify it's structural and material composition; as well as psychometricly learn it's extended history. In combat this serves to allow him to identify and analyze an enemy, gain a good idea of their combat style if they use equipment as part of it, and add items to UBW. This is a passive effect, which he can focus; but not really turn off. Which can be troublesome since weapons created out of material's beyond the world can't give him a headache. Truly alien objects, such as those made out of stuff like nothingness or from cthulu-esque origins at best only give him a rough idea of their purpose or a very bad feeling when he should avoid something, but nothing tangible and he can't even attempt to recreate them via UBW.

Magic User: He's skilled in a wide variaty of mid level spells; with a particular affinity for combat and holy magics, though his utility leaves much to be desired in the eyes of "proper" magic users. His central strength comes from weaving them into his combat skills to amplify their effects. Though he does have several esoteric abilities such as dream walking, astral projection, and being able to change his body to be closer to that of whatever the dominant species in the area is assuming Human's aren't native.

Flight: Comparable to a high performance vehicle, but not good enough for swift international level travel.

Telekinesis: Just as strong as he is, if not more so. Some of his souls have been capable of catching buildings that have been flung at them by exerting their will. It is also precise and coordinated enough to control multiple weapons at a time, and seemlessly incorporate them into his fight; or have them lash out at incomming projectiles and mooks independantly while requiring very little attention from him.

Lord of Helheim: Near divine level authority over nearby plant life, he can manipulate them as if they were extensions of himself; and his attention passively augments and reenforces them to be of use to him. His control isn't good enough to fight a high tier enemy with solely them, but they can provide tactical oppertunities where needed. In addition, he can open up and seal transdimentional and/or transpatial doorways; as well as summon an extraplanar race of highly varied creatures, which serve him loyally unto death. That said, most of these are little more than beasts that really more on their physical abilities and natural weaponry over any true sort of special abilities. Leaving them to serve mostly as foot soldiers or heavy calvalry.

Cyberworld interface and travel

Keyblade Master: Can open or close any form of lock or gateway; be they treasure chests or dimensional doorways. Can also be used to enter people's hearts in order to purify them or break them free of external influences. He also possess immense resistance against external influence, doubly so thanks to UBW reinforcing his identity. In addition, within UBW there exists a Keyblade for every major memory and bond he's made in any of his lives.

Friendship!!!!: D-Links, Cross Soul, and Drive Forms. The bonds to those dear to his heart are is his greatest power. If he's made a sufficiently strong bond with someone (be it as a friend, a lover or a rival) he can invoke that bond to take on some of their strengths, summon them or a simulacrum of them under the person's control, or even temporarily mimic their abilities. For more temporal bonds, he can allow his teammates to become part of him briefly in order to access a more powerful state, whose abilities and weapons are based on the teammate he's bonded with. Lastly, he has the ability to wordlessly coordinate with his allies; allowing them to pull off impressive coordinated and combinational assaults and tactics without the need for comunications or prior training together, performing complex feats as a mere Reaction to one another.

Triforce of Courage: A Holy power which shields him from malicious powers, and helps him adapted to antithetical envieronments; even if it means forcing him to take on a nonhuman form without his consent. It shields him from mind control, and causes most forms of dark curses to slip right off him or be greatly reduced in effectiveness. It allows him to quickly master any weapon or beast he trains with in short time, and can imbue him with a fragment of divine power to strengthen him, empower his attacks or seal away evils.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:07 pm 

Frustrated

If any of your characters were alive at the same time as another character in the same franchise they share, they are disqualified, because Reincarnation would not make sense.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:18 pm 

All character's within both sets I've proposed are from completely different franchises; as such, this is not an issue.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:21 pm 

Frustrated

Regalus wrote:
All character's within both sets I've proposed are from completely different franchises; as such, this is not an issue.

Just checking. I"m not familiar with Anime. :D

PostThis post was deleted by InindoHero on Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:40 pm.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:40 pm 

Frustrated

Nevermind, accepted.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:57 pm 

No worries friend, 'Tis why I linked to each character's wiki entry.

So do both or either of them meet your requirements, and if so; though you have a preference on which I should take? I'm currently leaning towards Prism Rose; as she's more versatile, and I remember hearing that one of the past ones ended in a TPK due to one of the Ego's going past the Shinji Ikari Threshold and turning into a monster. I think we'd all appreciate it if we could avoid that, yes?

On the magic front, Prism Rose is at worst a serious City-Regional threat, and that's assuming she has the time to setup a few things. She's about as skilled in the occult as Docter Strange or Doctor Fate, though she arguably has far better fire power.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:02 pm 

Frustrated

I think everything is okay. BUt Anime wikis don't have powers conveniently located in one area like they should, and that scares me, but you're fine.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:42 pm 

Hello there, Regalus. Nice to see you again and Hi to everyone else. Saw this thread and i have to say, i'm very interested, InindoHero.

So far the idea i'm developing (tentatively called Project Metal) will use the following souls: Rex Salazar from Generator Rex, Agatha Heterodyne from Girl Genius, Ship from Ben 10: Alien Force, Gally from Battle Angel Ailta and Sari Sumdac from Transformers: Animated.

They should be mainstream enough (with the exception of Gally), that a clear idea of what i'm going for should be seen, which is a heroic technorganic warrior who fight evil with a combination of martial arts, shapeshifting and mad science. I will be creating the list of what the end result can do soon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:59 pm 

Frustrated

Quote:
On the magic front, Prism Rose is at worst a serious City-Regional threat, and that's assuming she has the time to setup a few things. She's about as skilled in the occult as Docter Strange or Doctor Fate, though she arguably has far better fire power.

I don't know. Doctor Strange is one of the most powerful people in many fictional franchises. In his hey day he could defeat Dormammu, Shuma Gorath, Mephistopheles and other supernatural beings. At least two of those can whisper and blow up entire planets.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:14 am 

Frustrated

Project Metal, @Assurau, looks pretty good. Probably at the very top end.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 284 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next