All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:48 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

As children, we are quick to make friends, and often we lose those friends just as quickly as we made them. Whether due to a fight, one person moving away, or simply growing apart as they grow older, this is just a normal part of growing up. But the situation is a quite a bit more complicated than normal for these two former childhood friends. But, of course, not much is simple when you are the heirs of two powerful hero families. Least of all, growing up in normal human society, while trying to hide who you really are from the people around you.

Now, in their final year of school, the two find themselves attending the same high school, and before long, the real story of their past comes out, ultimately changing their present, and possibly even their future.

Name: Asura Nirgal

Physical Description: Image

Asura has black hair and eyes, and darker skin due to the Middle Eastern portion of his ancestry. He's average in build, but muscular, and he stands at 6 feet even.

Powers: Wind Manipulation and Flight

Personality: Reserved and very introverted, he's very slow to make friends, but even when he does, he keeps them at a distance. He doesn't show many emotions aside from anger, and even that doesn't last long. He seems very lazy, but that's it's really a combination of boredom and trying to control his emotions.

Bio: As the oldest member of the current generation of the Nirgal family, both hero and villain organizations have their eye on him. The Nirgal family is thought to descend from Angra Mainyu, a great spirit of destruction, and his family has produced nearly equal numbers of villains as heroes. Asura's powers manifested at a young age, and his His parents, who were both heroes, began to train to control it as soon as they found out. But once they realized how difficult it was for him, they moved to the country to limit the risk of him being found out. Ten years later, his father moved them back after deciding that having him live with normal humans would be the best way to test his progress.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:14 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Name: Delilah Montgomery
Physical Description: http://s4.favim.com/orig/50/ginger-girl ... 455166.jpg
Delilah is a natural red head. Her skin is porcelain white and she has the greenest eyes you will ever see. She stands at only 5'3 and is very skinny.
Powers: She has the ability to speak and control animals. And the ability to control electricity.
Personality: Sweet and Kind. As she grew older she became more of a follower than a leader.
Bio: Delilah was a sweet young girl and she had her best friend Asura. But when he moved away she became lost. So instead of thinking for herself. Little Delilah became part of the popular crowd. She thinks she is still just a human even though she had the bloodline of a superhero.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:39 pm 

The IC is up :) http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=46370&p=290560#p290560

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 5:36 pm 

I guess we should probably do a CS for our characters' parents.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 5:49 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Seems legit hahaha

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307