All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pcychic Mystery OOC
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:45 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Opening

Thomas walked out of the Psychic's shop with a look of horror on his face as he fumbled through his pockets for his phone and dialed his girlfriends number. The psychic's predictions weren't what he had expected and he had no time to spare. He held the phone to his ear as it rang and reached for his car keys. Opening the door to his car, he hoped in and quickly started the engine. The phone went to voice mail for the fifth time as he drove down the road, but he wasn't going to give up. Maybe she didn't hear the phone, maybe she was busy, or something worse could have happened. The tires squealed and the car came to a halt in front an apartment building. The phone was still in Thomas's hand while he ran up the three flights of stairs, the elevator would have been to slow for him. He headed towards apartment 305 with his keys ready, only to find the door was already open or rather it was kicked open. "Amy, Amy!" Thomas shouted as he ran into the apartment and searched frantically for his girlfriend. The phone dropped from Thomas's hand on him opening the door to the bedroom. What he had seen made him dizzy, sick to his stomach and tears began to flow from his eyes. Amy's phone could still be heard ringing from her pocket, but whether is was from her left or right pocket was hard to tell. Blood dripped off the walls, ceiling and from her torn body. There were parts everywhere, organs laid on the ground in an odd ritualistic manner, and some parts formed an unfamiliar pattern. The phones ringing sounded off in the distance, Thomas's breathing increased as his heart raced and he left the room without even thinking. Standing in front of a large safe in the corner of his living room, he put the combination in and opened the door. Thomas reached into the safe and pulled out a 9mm pistol. The psychic's words ran through his head and he now realized that going to the old man to find out how he would die was a mistake. Tears fell from his face as Thomas put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

Now I will make the IC and we will start from there.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Pcychic Mystery OOC
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:50 am 

I'm interested. Should we put our CS here?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:38 pm 

yeah, but only if it's a list.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:39 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

List?

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:46 pm 

Yeah. The intro for my character 'Paul' uses a few paragraph IC to describe him, where as a list is just has name, age, personality and stuff like that.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:35 am 

IC is up http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=46317

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:36 am 

Whats the plotline?

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:43 am 

Pretty much trying to solve the mystery behind the murder of Amy and others killed by an unknown killer. After a few people post I might have an outside source decide who shall be the killer and PM them to let them know they are the killer. I as the detective can't be that person. Or I'll let someone decide to be the killer. The murderer could be a psychic if they want to, which would help explain the crime scene or they are just a normal sick bastard.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:52 am 

Hmm. Sounds slightly complicated but cool anyway. Its unique

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.