All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The City of Unity (OOC)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:44 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to the City of Unity OOC! If you're new to this idea, look here for the Interest Check, which has some important plot info!

If you have any questions at all, post them here so everyone can see them. One of my mods or myself will get back to you ASAP!

Character sheets will be posted below! Follow the below format please!

Character Sheet **Please fill and leave here**

Name:
    Species: (This will be used for our species list, but characters are welcome to be hybrid species, taking the best traits from two or more species. Also, choosing human is strongly not recommended.)
    Class: (Upper, Lower, Middle, Impoverished, Elite, etc.)
    Height:
    Weight:
    Appearance: (This includes eyes, hair, clothing, etc. Pictures are welcome!)
    Weapon(s):
    Abilities/Skills: (Think mechanic, soldier, anything useful)
    Dislikes: (Optional)
    Personality: (Preferred, but optional)
    Biography: (Strongly preferred, but "optional")
    Extra: (If there is anything extra you would like to put like such as character quote or anything else that does not fit in any other category, place it here!)

Rules
1. Use common sense.
2. Autokilling important NPCs and people is a big no-no. (NO killing PCs or NPCs like the Councilmen of Einheit, gang leaders, military generals, etc...!)
3. Meta knowledge (Knowing things your character wouldn't have ever known) is also a no-no. You guys should know this by now.
4. You forfeit your posting turn if you take longer than three days to reply. You may also pass your turn. If either happens, pass or skip, you will be welcome to come back in the next post turn.
5. Wanna make yourself a weapon, or are you unsure of what an appropriate occupation for your character might be? No problem! Ask questions about anything you need, and either my mods or myself will be here to answer.

Last edited by SKay on Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:20 pm 

Name: Scott J Kay

Species: Fox/Wolf Hybrid

Class: Lower Class

Height: 6' 2'' (187.96 cm)

Weight: 156 lbs. (70.76 kg)

Appearance: Scott's fur is a tan color. He has a slim, but athletic build. His typical clothing is as pictured, but in certain places where it's reasonably safe he'll dump his gear for nothing more complicated than a dark t-shirt and monotone pants, and boots. He has a tattoo of a radiation symbol in black on his left upper arm, and a green and black boar below that. Various small scars mark his skin beneath his fur, and a large, jagged slash diagonal on his stomach stands out more than the rest.

Weapon(s): A plasma handgun stolen off a soldier, hidden in a bag hanging on his shoulder. Back at his home, hidden within the fake floor beneath a bookshelf and a rug, is a modified G36C, found outside the walls and snuck back in. It has been fitted with a laser firing mechanism, which uses quick, concentrated bursts of light. The reactor system that powers it was fitted inside the magazine.

Abilities/Skills: He is a crack shot, with the ability to fire on targets up to a mile away with the right rifle, and calculates windage and drop almost instantaneously. His knowledge of tracking and survival are matched by few, especially within the city walls. He's stealthy when needed, and has had citizens and soldiers both move right past him in the night.

Dislikes: Pompous buttholes. And other things.

Personality: He's a loner. While not afraid to get into the action, he tends to hang back away from groups. Not shy, really, but cautious. He'll take in the whole situation, and do whatever is best for him.

That's not to say he won't help somebody in need. He's made a habit of being a helpful person. He's found helping the underdogs can have great rewards, usually gaining him friends in the most unlikely of places.
Biography: His story begins with a small group of travelers in the Nightlands. He was nearly 15 at this time. The group moved from one small coven of purebreds to the next. His entire group was impoverished, making ends meet by trading trinkets they scavenged or made. Being a hybrid, he was treated harshly by his fellow travelers. However, one, a younger woman, Kari, became his mentor, teaching him how to take care of himself, and how to sneak into Einheit City to steal what he needed, occasionally what he wanted.

When the military finally caught up with them, they tore his group's caravan to shreds while he was in Einheit, killing everyone but the women, whom they raped and beat cruelly. The city's patrols had no authority, and did nothing to help, even as the caravan fires raged. Scott watched from close by as the raiders took what they wanted, then as one grabbed Kari by her shirt, as she fought back. One kicked her hard in the stomach, then hauled to her knees. He pressed a handgun to her head. Kari's eyes had locked with Scott's, as the bullet ripped through her beautiful face. It was then he vowed revenge.

He's a loner who works for no one, padding through Einheit, making ends meet any way he can. He takes hitman jobs for rivaling mobs, and occasionally the military when they force him into it. It's usually a choice of that or death. The factions return the favor, with food papers, weapons, clothing, and various other means.

Extra: His connections give him a unique advantage over many other citizens, however he rarely uses them to his advantage. He must stay off the radar else the factions realize his double-play. If one were to see it as it was, Scott would be have little room to negotiate.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:03 pm 

Name: Theodore Williams- (Prefers Theo)

Species: Brown Bear (purebred)

Class: Lower/Impoverished

Height: 7'2" (218.44 cm)

Weight: 537 lbs (243. 579 kg)

Appearance: Tall, broad shouldered, thickly built. Fur is dark brown, eyes are a bright green. He generally wears large jeans, and a zip up jacket for the few times he actually gets cold.

Weapon(s): Physical strength.

Abilities/Skills: Construction knowledge, and massive physical strength.

Dislikes: Most canines, and gangs.

Personality: Like any other bear, Theo is extremely laid back. Even when being directly confronted, he is unlikely to lash out or even show anger. The only times he gets angry is when he misses a meal, or children he knows are being picked on. When he's not working, Theo is eating everything he can get his oversized paws on.

Biography: Theo was born just outside the walls of Einheit, and managed to find his way inside, at a young age, by utilizing his natural strength. The local wolf pack intimidated him into joining the construction industry, and constantly harass him. This has caused a general mistrust of adult canines, only pups able to bother Theo without fear of violent retaliation.

Extra: Did I mention he loves food?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:50 pm 

Name: Jericho Myers

Species: Arctic Wolf/Panther Hybrid

Class: Middle

Height: 6'0

Weight: 160 lbs.

Appearance: Jericho has an average but decently-muscled build. The hair on his head, his tail, and small blotches of his fur are black,but the majority of his fur is all white. He is typically seen wearing the standard uniform for Einheit military officers, but when off-duty will wear jeans,button-up shirts, and jackets.

Weapon(s): Uses a semi-automatic plasma rifle for his primary weapon, also possesses a laser based side-arm, lastly has a combat dagger for last resort. If disarmed he will use claws and fangs to try and survive.

Abilities/Skills: Has full military training,and spent time at the academy to become an officer. Seven years working on the field have helped to refine his combat and leadership skills. Although a skilled fighter his greater strength lies in his strategic ability, using well placed plans and defenses have allowed him to hold off large gangs with only a small squad in the past. He also has a high awareness of his environment, allowing for greater perception of danger.

Likes: In his free time he usually prefers to find a quiet place alone and read a book, but has been known to occasionally join in on Poker tournaments and other games with fellow soldiers and officers.

Dislikes: Terrified of extreme heights, and also very sensitive to loud noises.

Personality: Although deeply passionate on the inside, he has a tendency to appear very calm and reserved on the outside.Intensely
loyal, he is highly disciplined and follows a strict sense of morals. He always maintains an aura of professionalism that is only let down when
around close friends or family. Initially many perceive him as overly strict, but he has become a sort of big brother or even
father figure to the troops who've served under him awhile.

Biography: Jericho is a first generation hybrid, the son of a male wolf and a female panther. At an early age he showed interest
in war,strategy, and tactics. This interest led him to apply to the Einheit military, and despite varying levels of opposition
and prejudice due to his purebred parents, he excelled in the academy and upon graduation was given command of his own squad. Starting at the rank of 2nd. Lieutenant he reached the rank of Captain, his current standing, within five years. Despite always being low on resources and being deployed to more dangerous parts of the city his unit has usually done well to maintain order within their operating area. He has an excellent record of service, however, his sympathies for the purebreds of the city makes his position more uncertain as events unfold and he's begun to fall out of favor with the higher ranks of the military.

Extra: Jericho has a tenuous relationship with both hybrid and purebred factions. Being a hybrid himself but having purebred parents
have given him divided loyalty and sympathies.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:20 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Name: Caroline Jones

Species: Fox purebred

Class: Upper

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 110

Appearance: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2 ... 5r9158.jpg

Weapon(s): Bow and arrows, thigh holster with a knife. Her bow is made of the strongest metal as possible, built to withstand almost anything. Her arrow have many different effects, one with a tazer setting and others with many different abilities.

Abilities/Skills: Stealthy, flexible and graceful. This girl can flip and do almost anything to get herself out of a trap. She may be a pretty face but don't let her looks deceive you, Caroline is an ace when it comes to shooting a bow, she hits between the eyes every time with very few screw-ups. She may be small, but she is strong, most of her weight is her leg muscles and some arm muscles. She is also great at healing.

Dislikes: Spiders, and rude people.

Personality: She's a sweetheart, but when it comes to messing with her or her work, she is a vicious girl. She finds ways to outsmart many, for being so beautiful, she is very smart and strong which throws many off guard.

Bio: Caroline was born into the lower class and placed in an orphanage when her mother died, she was adopted by a rich hybrid family and has been living with them ever since. Raised in riches. She hated the lifes so when she grew old enough she went to school and decided to become a doctor. Caroline is the head doctor in Einheit's hospital.

Extra: Wicked huge flirt!

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:42 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ok I fixed Caroline up a little bit.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:29 am 

Good job Eklipse, PrincessKyra! You brought us together really quickly, which should save us some time and trouble later.

Eklipse, remember that the cloth system *is* known to the military. Paid killers are not welcomed in the city, but also are used by the military to an extent.

PrincessKyra, short, sweet, and to the point! I do recommend that the bow be collapsible. Carrying weapons openly through the city is against the law. Perhaps something like this?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:30 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Perfect! Thank you :) and you're welcome

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:04 pm 

Oh yeah, I just LOOOVE being ignored...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:27 pm 

Alright, the order is myself, Eklipse, PrincessKyra, Wicked. Eklipse, you're up.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:28 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Wicked Graceling wrote:
Oh yeah, I just LOOOVE being ignored...
I wont ignore you! :3

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:47 pm 

Watch out Wicked, she's a Wicked flirt.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hehehe

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:27 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hope it's okay that Caroline blew up the plasma turret and patrol vehicle... It was the only thing I could think of to put her in on the action and actually give them a chance to interact with one another.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:05 am 

Uhm.. !uhh Actually that is not okay. That breaks the second rule. Autokilling important NPCs and people is a big no-no. And right now, the patrol vehicle and the soldiers in it are very important, especially since Eklipse and myself had talked out a plan for that..

I'd appreciate it if you remake your post. If you need to, you can pass your posting turn. Basically anything that doesn't murder the vehicle would be nice.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:49 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

What if I just took out the plasma gun and not the whole thing?

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:52 am 

The military vehicle, minus the turret.

I'm not sure. You should discuss this with Eklipse himself, via PM.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:51 pm 

I gather that disabling the plasma cannon (damaging it beyond use) is acceptable, as long as the vehicle itself isn't disabled and the turret gunner is alive.

That settles that. :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:54 pm 

Already fixed it for you, Kyra. The turret is disabled, and the vehicle itself is shaken up, but it is perfectly okay otherwise.

Also, I need to get around to editing my profile...

PostThis post was deleted by Wicked Graceling on Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:57 pm.
Reason: Useless