All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Ring Unbroken
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:57 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to a savage wasteland earth populated by raving monsters of alien origins known as 'Manticores'. These aliens are as big as elephants and shaped a bit like a bear had a love child with a Deathclaw. Hundreds of years ago these behemoths invaded and conquered earth, only with the help of an Alien race known as the Creators were the majority of the army pushed back and the Ring built.

Far above the earth, a ring of metal orbits the earth, using the magnetic pull of the earths gravity to power itself. Here, the last of the humans live in a labyrinth of steamy corridors, open spaces, and cramped rooms. They are protected by the army that ZEUS, the main corporation, created.

The army consists of genetically and chemically altered beings that are divided into two groups that act in symbioses. Valkyries and Vikings.Valkyries are the smaller of the two; built for speed. They are the most altered of the two groups. Small, fast, vicious, with a grasp of using magic like energy to assist them. They are however fragile and depend upon Vikings to act as heat sinks for their already overtaxed sanity.

Vikings are usually bigger, altered to have denser bones, muscles that are aided by carbon fibers, nanites in their blood stream to clot wounds. They have implants to allow them to see in the dark if need be, and they're given chemicals to make them more aggressive and protective. A link is formed between Viking and Valkyrie partners that can have devastating after effects if severed.

Though the 'peace' has lasted so far, the awakening of an old protocol in an ancient and decrepit defense system may allude to something more sinister coming. Something from beyond the far reaches of space. Something that may take all three races working together to defeat.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=46128

---

Races:

Human-

Valkyrie: each valkyrie must have a Viking so plan accordingly when making characters.

Viking: Each Viking can have up to 2 Valkyries MAX. Anything else may cause irreparable damage to psyches.

Normal: Just your average joe schmoe. Can be whatever except government leaders.

Creators- Tall and slender with over long limbs and torso's. They wear light armor that is strong enough to stop a manticore's claws. They can look like and not like and not like humans otherwise.

Manticores- Large beasts the size of elephants with skin that is see through and patchy fur like that of a mange victim. Cross between a bear and some sort of mutant from Resident Evil, can walk like a human but hunched over. Massive claws on snowshovel paws/hands. Can be intelligent or not. Unintelligent ones are part of a Hive mind with the Queen at the center. Queen not playable. Kind of like Bees/ants only workers are genderless.
----

Name: Alex "Spooky" Cline
Race: Human Viking
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Weight: 270 pounds. (all muscle and metal she swears)

Psychical Description: Her hair is what can only be described as 'fluffy' and short. It's also purple. Like PURPLE, purple. She's fit and decently tall for a Viking while her body is also a mass of scarring. Her left arm and leg are both robotic from an accident with her first Valkyrie along with half her face and her right eye. She wears overalls and a ratty shirt on her days off and thick plate armor and a bio-resin polymer under armor suit when in the field. Her remaining eyes is also a bright violet.

Personality: Though incredibly smart and resourceful she is scatterbrained as she thinks at an incredibly fast that makes her seem random. She's cheerful usually with a core of steel. She also has post traumatic stress disorder from her last Valkyrie and doesn't like being surprised by people. She can also be incredibly violent.

Abilities: She works as a mechanic in her free time so she has the ability to create almost anything mechanical. She's kind of an idiot savant when it comes to complex theoretic science. Her robotic arm and leg were self built and installed. She can hack almost anything if given enough time. Other then that she's a Viking, she can shoot a gun, plan tactics, and punch entire sections of wall out and flip tanks over.

History: Raised on the streets she was picked up by THOR, the man in charge of the Viking's and was given to a fellow viking to be raised by while she underwent the extremely painful process of becoming a Viking that involved chemical enhancements and slight brainwashing. She was then paired up with her first Valkyrie at the age of 16 who was called Toon. Toon fell in love with Alex as the chemicals and pheromones that linked them slowly drove him to obsession. This led to him violently assaulting her when he was denied her affections and tore her leg and arm off with his bare hands before THOR and a squad of other Vikings and their Valkyries could put him down. She was told he is dead.

Last edited by SpookyKItten on Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: The Ring Unbroken
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:25 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Name: Princess Tatiana
Race: Creator
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Weight: 110

Appearance: http://www.nicolecadet.com/wp-content/u ... lAlien.jpg

Personality: Sweet but strong. She cares for everyone even if her parents somewhat frown upon her for it. She is very powerful but rarely likes to use violence.

Abilities: She has the power of telekinesis. She is very smart and has the gift of knowing pretty much everything. Other than having her supernatural power, she can shoot spot on with a bow and arrow.

History: Tatiana was born a princess. She didn't have any siblings so there wasn't a fight for her to take her place as queen. She doesn't agree with the way everything is run so she always is sarcastic to her parents and goes to help the others. She sometimes sneaks food and money from the place and gives it to the poor and starving. But she covers herself with an old cloak so nobody recognizes her.

I really hope this is okay.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:18 pm 

It's fine. I'll just assume the bow fires energy bolts or something. XD I didn't really have much planned for the Creators; they weren't REALLY supposed to be playable. So bare with me when I randomly PM you stuff about them so we can do stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

That's cool with me.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:43 pm 

(No longer a part of this RP)

Last edited by TehZach1993 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:57 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Do I have to be a cross between a Viking and something else? Just wondering

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:50 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

So question... How would I introduce my character...?

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:46 pm 

eeer...you could ask for a body guard or something. and humans are the only ones who get turned into Valkyries or Vikings. Just kinda choose a niche. we could use a fighter pilot. XD You could be a diplomat. or a scholar looking for artifacts from post invasion.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:45 am 

2nd Year (1)

I'm not sure how to making my Viking.. It's hard <.>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:53 pm 

Oh....can I help in anyway?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:16 am 

2nd Year (1)

It's really the powers <.> I'm not sure what todo with that haha