All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Serien OOC
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:18 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Crap, I didn't see that. Thanks for letting us know. What do you guys think we should do about Danni?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:21 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Re-captured for being suspicious, but not considered top priority and thus left in the cells somewhat forgotten?

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:38 am 

Sounds good. Perhaps Xeno could add that when he edits tomorrow?

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:45 am 

Sounds reasonable to me.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:01 am 

Apologies, been traveling. Back now.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:24 am 

Welcome back yo =)

Hope you had a good trip! Where did you go?

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:29 pm 

Sooo, whose turn is it? Mine? I've been a bit busy lately with life, so I'm sorry if I've been holding people back uwu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:43 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Ryze Harkon

Race: Elf

Appearance: Ryze looks like how his age should look, he looks mature, seasoned, and somewhat weathered from all of the years, though not to the point where it would look like he is suffering from a midlife crisis.

He has long dark hair that is often tied back, in his years as a knight his hair was often done by his wife, and was made sure to look neat and proper. Now his hair is messy, and oft dirty from labor. He oft has a beard that he doesn't allow to get too long, usually at a stubble.

His face has strong, handsome features, although he now appears to be weary; somehow he looks gaunt even though he is obviously quite healthy, mostlikely from the hard gaze and mask of anger oft on his face.

For garments, Ryze is dressed like an adventurer, he wears boiled leather molded sort of like plate armor, draped over his shoulders is a short fur cape, he carrys a basic pack, mostly bandoliers and pouches draped across his body & limbs, underneath his cloak is a small quiver of twelve broadheads, and a small recurve bow, draped across his back is a powerful, yet worn steel bastard sword.

Ryze is lower six feet, a lean one hundred eighty lbs and built very lean and defined, but he is also built like a warrior.

Occupation: For years Ryze has served different caravans as a guard, he has much combat experience and can deal with the average brigand easily, coincidently a few of the caravans have gone missing.... Most likely plundered by Brigands, the occupants missing.... Ryze? Long gone and moved on.

Residence: Lives across Loren, usually in slums or a cheap Inn.

History:
Before the rebellion of Dailon, Ryze was a Knight that was granted the title of lord with a fine estate, he trained his whole life to serve Dailon and the Dynasty.

His Lord father and several personal trainers trained him for his military career, intense sparring and conditioning, military tactics, etc. His non-chalent loyalty and no-nonsense additude his father taught him was noted, as a squire he was thought as a protege with much promise in his career. His days as a squire were long and hard, repition for so long, when he was seventeen he had his father and his knight's blessing, he was to be knighted on his birthday. On his birthday he knew what needed to be done, and what was expected of him, he said his vows when he was knighted, but he also vowed to serve Dailon for as long as he lived, and vowed undying loyalty.

In the middle of his career he was married to a princess in one of the other houses across Dailon, to his eyes she was gorgeous, even though to others she was simply another lowly princess, hardly a gem. She was prosperous and gave him a strong healthy girl and was with-child when the rebellion ended everything. When Dailon fell he was stripped of his title as lord and was labeled as a turn-cloak and was to be dishonorably discharged, with a beheading.

He narrowly escaped his beheading and lost everything, life as he knew it was lost.... Dailon. Gone. His family. Gone. His beautiful wife. Gone. His children, gone. He fell into despair and let his love of spiced rum and wine overcome him. What little money he managed to rummage went straight to his drinking binges, and to this day he has an unhealthy appetite for liquor.... But he remembered his vow, and what he was, and what he is, and what he is to be. Someday he would be the knight he was, and on that day he would be the avenging knight, and everyone would remember Ryze the Rook.

Personality: He is definitely not friendly, he is more prone to growl at someone than to give a friendly gesture, his face is oft masked in a poker face, and he has an unhealthy attraction to liquor, (preferably wine or rum) he also swears much more than he used to before the rebellion.

Not only that but he is also a very intense person, and usually takes things very seriously and to heart. Ryze has little patience left and is very direct and straightforwards with people, and is often intimidating towards other people, usually because of his appearance, or his personality.

Anything else important?: Ryze is seasoned and has a few styles and tricks under his sleeve when it comes to combat, tread lightly.

He prefers to be honorable like a lion, rather than sly like a serphent. That is something to keep in mind...

You'll learn more as you interact with him.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:06 pm 

To Fearless: I think there's an opportunity for all those playing who aren't the last post. I think Xeno is planning something though.

To Eaglepie: Thanks for the character sheet, I'll pm you about in in the next few hours. Thanks for your patience.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:37 pm 

Yeah, Milkycephalopod should post next.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:28 am 

SOMEBODY POST SOMETHING, unless a player died or is in a coma there's no excuse for there to be this long of a gap.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:03 pm 

Skittles said above Xeno might be planning something. I haven't heard from either in a while, though. I've been busy with exams myself, so roleplaying really hasn't been much of a priority for me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12