All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Childhood Rivalries
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:49 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

.::Plot::.

Riversdale is fairly small town, located on the west coast. The adults all know each other and so do all of the children. In fact, all of the children have grown up together as there is only one elementary, middle, and high school. Remember, first impressions are said to be the most lasting. Elementary school is an important stage for every Riversdale kid. There they make their friends and enemies. Many of them will stick together for the future years coming. What you do in elementary school will determine how the others see you for the rest of your school life.

There are two groups of best friends. One group has always been fairly popular. Whether it was because they were known as the fastest runner, they told the funniest jokes, or their mother baked the best cookies. The point is that these children had always been considered cool and popular since they were younger. While the other group of children were the loners, and outcasts. They were the ones that the others would not hesitate to laugh at, or bully. Sometimes it was for stupid reasons. Such as, that girl had a weird accent, or that kid ate his boogers.

Once they had been labeled, there was no changing their image. Naturally, the two groups of children grew up as rivals. Presently, it is their summer vacation right before their senior year of high school. What if some of them didn't want to be rivals anymore?

Two of them started dating secretly a few months back. A girl from the outcast group, and a boy from the popular group. None of their friends know yet, but the two of them have decided to finally reveal their secret this summer to their friends. How will their groups take the news?

.::Character Spots::.

Note the people in these groups are best friends, and have been since at least the third grade.

Group one: The Populars

Male (Dating the girl in the other group) - Taken by me (Toajojo)

Male - Open

Female - Open

Female - Open

Group Two: The Outcasts

Female (Dating the boy from the opposite group) - Open

Female - Taken by me (Toajojo)

Male - Open

Male - Open

.::Character Sheet::.
Code:
[b][u][size=120]..::Basics::..[/u][/b][/size]

[b][i]Name::[/i][/b] (First, middle, and last.)

[b][i]Nickname(s)::[/i][/b] (What do people call you?)

[b][i]Preferred Name::[/i][/b] (What do you want people to call you?)

[b][i]Age::[/i][/b] (17-18 )

[b][i]Gender::[/i][/b] (There are only two.)

[i][b]Sexuality::[/b][/i] (Bi...Hetero...Pan...Homo...)

[b][u][size=120]..::A Bit More in Depth::..[/u][/b][/size]

[i][b]Group::[/b][/i] (Popular or Outcast)

[b][i]Personality::[/i][/b]

[b][b]Likes::[/b][/b] (Optional)

[b][i]Dislikes::[/i][/b] (Optional)

[i][b]Fears::[/b][/i] (Optional)

[u][b][size=120]..:: Somebody's looking fine::..[/b][/u][/size]

[b][i]Tattoos/Peircings::[/i][/b] (Optional)

[b][i]Appearance::[/i][/b]

[b][i]Scars::[/i][/b] (Optional)

[i][b]Other::[/b][/i]

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Childhood Rivalries
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:42 pm 

..::Basics::..

Name:: Clover Addaley Russo

Nickname(s):: Clove, Rustle, Addie, Addaley

Preferred Name:: Clove

Sexuality:: Pansexual

..::A Bit More in Depth::..

Group:: Outcast

Personality:: At first glance, Clover seems as delicate as her appearance. Nothing more than a trophy girl to tote around. She is very introverted. Preferring to be alone or with her selected group of friends, rather than parading about the more popular crowd. Though, if she tried, clover would probably be able to easily fit in with them. Clover is a listener. If you need somebody to talk to, to just hear you out, she is most likely the best option. She does not have the need for words as often as some as she can easily convey what she is thinking through actions and facial expressions. Her face is an open book. The few times she does allow herself to be heard, her speech tends to come out very. . .Awkward.
On the other hand, she can be a completely different person when the opportunity arises. More. . . Chaotic. Unpredictable. This rarely happens as she has become quite skilled at keeping it under wraps. It occurs when she has been pushed too far. Too annoyed, irritated. Pushed over the edge. Depressed, hurt. When this happens, it is best no one stands in her way. By that point, she just does not give a **** anymore. She'll trample on them as they did her. And will be sickly gleeful while doing it.
Clover is honestly a very simple girl. She is straightforward about her needs. She does not look for pleasure in extravagance. She does not ask for much and does not expect much from most people. She can be seen as quietly pessimistic. There are four things in total that Clover needs to keep going. Her best friends and her father. That is all. They are her life. They keep her together, bring her out of her funks. She would do anything for them. Anything at all. There is no limit.

Likes:: Animals, Children, Rollerblading, Old Movies, Frosting.

Dislikes::The Spotlight, Spicy Food, People Who Act Like She Is Dumb, Crying.

Fears:: Being Alone.

..:: Somebody's looking fine::..

Tattoos/Piercings:: Single piercing in each earlobe. No tattoos.

Appearance:: One Two Three.

Scars:: Nope.

Other::

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:47 pm 

Name:: Maurice Blake Sendak

Nickname(s):: Blake, Reece

Preferred Name::Reece

Sexuality:: Heterosexual

Group:: Popular

Personality:: Maurice is a very cold, cynical, and arrogant young adult. He displays great indifference toward others, even other members of his family and group, feeling superior to all his peers and is usually unwilling to cooperate others. Some might say he has both a superiority and an inferiority complex, as he is unwilling to acknowledge when someone is better than him, but obsesses when he believes that they are. In almost all tense situations he is able to remain composed and and appear unconcerned with the situation at hand. Even when pressured, he shows no emotional build up. Though, Maurice does have a habit of underestimating others, shown in his blatant overconfidence in practically everything he does. Towards his closest people he does tend to show an overbearing sense of pride and loyalty.

Dislikes:: Stupidity, Loud People, People who cling, Losing

Fears:: Failure

Tattoos/Peircings:: His upper Right arm, Left Ear

Faceclaim:: One Two

Scars:: None

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:54 pm 

Name:: Elizabeth Leah Carter

Nickname(s):: Lee

Preferred Name:: Lee

Sexuality:: Homosexual

Group:: Outcast or Popular, I could see her in either one. So... Which ever is more available. Outcast seems to make more sense though, eh?

Personality:: Sweet and honest, Lee speaks her mind even if it means getting herself into trouble. She's honest to a fault and well, if you ask for it, she has to give it to you. She's out to everyone willing to listen because she doesn't feel like hiding her sexuality. She is very strong and often feels it is her duty to protect the females around her, whether they need it or not. She's not overbearing though, if someone doesn't want her around, she's willing to back off. She simply wants to help whoever she can in any way she can, that is... if they deserve it. Lee also has a pretty strong sense of justice, having watched one too many superhero movies in her childhood.

+Females!
+The sun on my face!
+Sports!
+Friends!
+Swimming!
+Animals! (Well, except spiders. Can't stand 'em.)

Dislikes::

-Rainy days! (You can't play sports in the rain very well. Though, I do have to admit, the rain makes me look sexier.)
-Video games! (It's not that I hate them. I just don't play 'em.)
-Books!
-Boys! (I like men far more, just not in a sexual way. Boys, however, get on my nerves.)
-Sushi! (Looks disgusting... I prefer my food cooked.)

Fears::

Loss
Dying
Falling
Being Alone

Tattoos/Peircings:: Small tattoo on back of shoulder of the scientific formula for Oxytocin, the "Love" molecule.

Appearance:: Image

Scars:: Small scar on the back of her hand from a cat attacking her... after she attacked it with kisses.

>Only Child
>Guitarist (Not in a band of any kind.)
>Has two cats, Molly and Simba. Molly is a white and brown ragdoll cat and Simba is a long haired cream colored american cat.