All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:59 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Plot

After a year of saving up, Kiriko was finally able to visit China. After finally arriving there she wanted to discover all she could about it's culture and history. During her travels she stumbles upon a strange looking necklace. with all the curiosity in the world she picks it up. Flashes light began to happen, and within but a few moments she discovered... she was no longer in modern China... in fact she wasn't even sure how accurate this Medieval place is. All she knew was that she was out of place and out of time. All she wants is to get back home. Why was she here? who is she to find?

Rules

*General Rules
*It can get steamy, but this is not a Smut, lemon, whatever RP.
*Creativity! (Magic might be involved.)
*willing to control more than own character (not each others, but other characters; such as councilors, servants, thieves, etc)
*no less than 4 lines. ( I understand it is hard sometimes but at least try)
*Have fun, your character does not have to be emotionally broken all the time.

Character Skelly

Username;
Name;
Age;
Personality;
Attributes(looks like?);
Bio;
Likes;
Dislikes;
Other;

Characters

Username;Misuti555
Name; Kiriko Tsukino
Age; 22
Personality; a naturally curious person who is generally sweet. She can be stubborn, and tries her best with everything she does.
Attributes; She is of average height, long Auburn hair and starburst hazel eyes. Kiriko has pale skin and a well developed body.
Bio; (part of the plot) Kiriko was an Art, and History major at her university. She worked several jobs cooking and cleaning to save up for a study abroad to China. With no family to be there, she did all she could without the support of others. After Making it to China, she was determined to learn all she could about the world and maybe create her own family.
Likes; loves food, and art, dance and singing. loves flowers and most animals.
Dislikes; lustful people, mushrooms, moths.
Other; She had but few friends, and would often talk to her cat 'Bruce'.

other notes

Currently looking for someone to be the Emperor and ability to play other characters. also I have work, so it may be difficult some days to respond, so please be patient and I will be as active as I am physically able to!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:36 am 

this does sound very intersting. i won't be home tonight but i will try and think of a character.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:38 pm 

Alanna wrote:
this does sound very intersting. i won't be home tonight but i will try and think of a character.

okay! sweet, and thank you!