All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:23 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

There are times when a man must prove himself. Kirito was the prince of a long forgotten country. He was accused of murder, although he was framed by his older brother, and forced to abandon his whole history in order to save his life. Stuck in depression and anger, Kirito summons a demon on accident. He makes a contract to get revenge on his brother, who is now the king, and give the demon his soul. However, Kirito doesn't want to become a murderer like he was accused of. How will he achieve his desire?

Name: Kirito Tatsuyama
Race: Human
Appearance:
Personailty: Kirito is usually quiet and doesn't let his emotions show. He's extremely smart and loves to play strategic games with people especially. He is not one to dirty his own hands unless of course, driven past the point of insanity. He is human, so he has the same emotions and urges as well. It does not mean he acts on the entirely.
Misc: He wears the mark of his contract over his chest. It can be seen only when he is shirtless. In order to make a Command of his demon, Kirito must rip the neckline of his shirt. Since this ruins the shirt, he does this very rarely.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:43 pm 

Kaname the demon has been giving the job of serving and obeying his young master in return for his soul. As Kaname was summoned from the depths of hell, he smiled as his eyes gleamed with malice. The demon's fate is now tied together with the young prince, as he must serve him until satisfaction is earned.

Name: Kaname Shinohara
Race: Demon
Personality: Kaname usually does not speak unless spoken to. He's obedient but at the same time, he's powerful. He is usually calm unless his master is tampered with. That's when the demon is prone to losing his temper. He's actually very emotional, but he veils it well underneath his evilness. No one know's much about him, besides that he came from hell and doesn't have a family.
Other: Kaname has a demon mode, which is a built in defense mechanism. In this state, he may become out of control as the whites of his eyes turn black and wings sprout out of his back. This side of him only comes out when there's danger and will only last for a few minutes before he passes out.

Attachments:
Evil Kaname.jpg
Evil Kaname.jpg [ 35.13 KiB | Viewed 2476 times ]
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:56 pm 

Alright ill start up the IC in a moment. Would you like to start off in a flashback of how they meet?

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:20 pm 

viewtopic.php?t=45491
IC is up now

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:55 pm 

Ill be replying slow