All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tɧɘ Ғσᶃ [OOC]
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:35 am 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

o7 rip Darren's nip.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:09 am 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)

HAHAHA OH GOD THAT WAS AWESOME
Nobody mess with Liliana she ain't playin sit yo ass down and take yo medicine

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:31 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

I will get a post up, hopefully tonight. So glad I am not sick anymore!

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:37 pm 

eyy, senpai!

GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Welcome back to the land of the living!

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:12 pm 

Medals: 5
Original Character (1) Longest RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Dayum Lili.

Eggs wrote:
I, Eggs, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Eggs, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Eggs, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Eggs, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Draconilian wrote:
I, Draconilian, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Draconilian, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Draconilian, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Draconilian, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Freeshooter92 wrote:
I, Freeshooter92, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Freeshooter92, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Freeshooter92, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Freeshooter92, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Doodleniks wrote:
I, Doodleniks, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Doodleniks, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Doodleniks denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Doodleniks declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Shadowed wrote:
I, Shadowed, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I,Shadowed, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Shadowed, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Shadowed, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Join me... And fulfill the oath.

And the blanks with your Username.

I, _______, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, _______, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, _______, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, _______, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:40 am 

Dedicated Partner (1)

Daaaamn. F5 Titty Twister statjus right thuuur

"Who put bacon in the soap?!?!?!" - Zim

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

This thing is my resume! Reeeeaad iiiiiit...

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:41 am 

eyy, senpai!

THE NIPPLE CRIPPLER

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:28 am 

It is a hollow shell of what it once was.

Best Death (1) GM of the Month (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (2)

Just an update guys. Darren is expected to make a full recovery.

His nipple, on the other hand... may we all keep its memory alive.

Learning a simple lesson isn't always simple. Sometimes, you have to slowly lose everything great around you to understand the gravity of your shortcomings. Admit that your egos have grown too large, that you've lost your sense of what you realistically are, and maybe you can repair the road that has broken beneath the weight of your failings. Or maybe you'll just keep going as you've gone, and you'll learn nothing, and eventually, everything around you will become dust. To be honest, that's by far the likeliest of all outcomes.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:31 am 

eyy, senpai!

never 5get

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:32 am 

Medals: 7
Best Death (1) Animal Companion (1)

pfft whatever, he wasn't using it

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:41 am 

It is a hollow shell of what it once was.

Best Death (1) GM of the Month (1)

rude

Now every time Liliana moves in his general direction with an arm outstretched he will flinch.

Learning a simple lesson isn't always simple. Sometimes, you have to slowly lose everything great around you to understand the gravity of your shortcomings. Admit that your egos have grown too large, that you've lost your sense of what you realistically are, and maybe you can repair the road that has broken beneath the weight of your failings. Or maybe you'll just keep going as you've gone, and you'll learn nothing, and eventually, everything around you will become dust. To be honest, that's by far the likeliest of all outcomes.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:38 am 

Longest RP (1)

as will every other stalker that was in the room with them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:53 am 

eyy, senpai!

armoured nipple caps become a mandatory part of the stalker uniform from now on

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:25 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1)

All the babies that will go hungry from the one source of unadulterated breast milk that was so needlessly destroyed!

"Who put bacon in the soap?!?!?!" - Zim

I'm writing this story! It's called The Legends of Kal'duune. You can comment about things you like or hate, but preferably the first thing, here!

This thing is my resume! Reeeeaad iiiiiit...

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:04 am 

Medals: 5
Animal Companion (1) Longest RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

truly this is a tragedy

also zyaz just put up a collab post with me but I'm gonna crank out a post soonish for inga!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:20 am 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)

Ayyyt. Time to teach the underage girl to drink. Keedeeeeng.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:25 pm 

Owner

Posted and edited my character sheet for the new format.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:37 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Good collab post guys.

+10 CGP (cool guy points) to Efer for the character sheet change as well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:38 pm 

Owner

What can they be exchanged for?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:49 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Goods and services, probably. It's a totally legitimate currency you guys.

For that matter, +10 to bear as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next