All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lost OOC
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:03 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Lost.... not the TV show, but the word that starts this rp.

It all starts with nothing but blackness, no texture, or anything to give the character an idea of where they are, though they have all their abilities and memories of where they are from. As far as the character goes you can pick anything, however how I would like you to pick your character is to choose a picture, and base your character off that one picture. What they are wearing, what they look like, and even what kind of era they are from. You can play anything, and I really do mean anything.

RULES:

NO GOD MODDING or META GAMING
. I cannot stress this enough, and it's something I run into a lot, so please don't do it. I will ask you to rewrite your response if all you do not describe how you got out of the way from a detailed description action. I don't need a lot of wording to say how you did what you were able to do, but I do need as much description response explaining how it barely hit, or wasn't possible.

Please be mindful of the rules for this section of the sight, and keep in mind the posting minimum. If there is just one line, I will request that you add more. Yes I understand Quality over Quantity, and I also understand that it is possible to have a brain fart or even hit a writing brick wall. If this happens, please state in here that you will add more to your post, letting the other layers know to wait for the rest of your post.

If you are comfortable with it you can have no more than three characters. Though you will need to make a separate post for each character, in either a different color for when you're writing for that character, or their name at the top of the post, separate from the actual post.

Any one can join, though if you wish to have you character be there for a few post, then withdraw them, that is perfectly fine with me, all I ask is that you state with the CS how many posts you expect to be apart of the rp. WHen you are ready to withdraw, say so in here so 1: I can make a post on how your character is pulled away, and 2: no one is left waiting for your response.

Because I can be a little impatient, I am not going to set a posting order, how ever try not to post every other post. Please wait at least two posts before posting again, and if at all possible try to post at least once a week.

Above all else, please have fun, and if you have an idea you feel will go well with this rp share it with us. I am curious to know what your ideas are and how we can improve on our roleplay.

Character sheet:

Picture: [img]Your%20character%20here,%20and%20not%20just%20their%20face[/img] (you can also add a written description for them along with the picture)
Name:
Era: (Fantasy, medieval, modern, scifi steampunk, anything really)
Home world:
Abilities:
Equipment:
Companion: (be it human, alien, animal, bot. Completely optional and must be in the picture)
Personality:
Bio: (Anything about this character really, history or anything extra.)

So, yes, nothing but your spark will last forever.

I am having some reslly bad computer issues. For now all I have is my phone and tablet. My post length andnavsilability may suffer since all I have is my tablet and phone for the moment. If I am needed feel free to reach me on my skype account listed on my profile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Lost OOC
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:14 am 

Picture: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080710112156/masseffect/images/1/1a/Avina.JPG
Name: Narrator
Era: Scifi
Homeworld: Unknown
Abilities: Speech and being able to provide information
Equipment: none
Companion: none
Personality: none
Bio: As the name suggest, this is the narrator of the story. Ask it anything you wish and it will provide information to the best of what has been downloaded. This will be used to progress the story, provide information about what is happening. If at all needed any character can say "Narrator," and the hologram will appear in front of them. Yes this is my way of breaking the fourth wall and having some kind of control over where the rp goes.
Color: #FF00FF

Picture: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/e7ddf5c62193baa99640ba9daba2fa47/http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx246/Ravensblood212/fbookphenixgal.jpg
Name: Frina Eclipse
Age: On her tenth rebirth. If no injuries or death cause her regen, she will live up to twenty before needing to rebirth, and up to fifty before it is absolutely necessary. At fifteen years on this rebirth.
Era: Fantasy
Home world: Ifrit, World of Fire
Abilities: Creating and controlling fire, morphing her shape from human, to fire. Though her strongest form is that of the phoenix, doing this will cause her companion to meld with her.
Equipment: None aside from her red and gold dress, and red leather boots.
Companion: Nifrita, more fire than feathers, is more than a companion to Frina, is actually a part of the girl's own inner flame. If one were to die, the other would turn into ash, a large golden egg forming from the ashes, and a small blue flame to form around the egg for a few days. On the third day the flame will pull into the egg making it crack open and fall apart, revealing Frina alive and well with Nifrita curled around her.
Personality: Happy, shy, with a little bit of a temper, something she tries to keep under control. She is respectful of others space and will rather stand there till she is noticed, than to get the other's attention. Despite how ancient she is, she still looks like a young teen.
Bio: Is quite ancient, despite only being on her tenth rebirth. Time moves differently for every Ifritian on her home world. Some will age quickly, some slowly. Frina has aged very slowly. She has lived through times of war and peace, and has even taken to traveling to other realms, she hardly does anything to disrupt the flow of the realm she is on, but acts like a visitor to the realm. Curiosity encourages her on to other realms, learning what she can before moving on.
Color: #FFFF00

I am having some reslly bad computer issues. For now all I have is my phone and tablet. My post length andnavsilability may suffer since all I have is my tablet and phone for the moment. If I am needed feel free to reach me on my skype account listed on my profile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:33 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/5849/vqq3.jpg (picture of her)
Name: Suzette Flambe
Era: Fantasy
Powers:fire, rebirth, flying.
Equipment:a mask that belonged to her dead husband, that holds the power of a great heroine.
Companion:none, but if puts on the mask becomes another person altogether. Rarely if ever puts on mask because it reminds her of her husband.
Personality: can seem depressed at times, tries to hide her emotions most of the time especially if she is depressed. Mostly easy going, seems to act younger than she truly is.
Bio: Has a brother named Jack, her grandfather had a strange power she doesn't like to discuss even though her brother has a similar power. She went to work for a company called Aladdin, which was mostly had the members killed by an assassin for reasons unknown. She was spared by them, and is trying to find out the reason why her husband was killed. Has a child that is now an adult that is now a hero.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:05 pm 

The point of this rp is to have different characters, from different backgrounds with vastly different abilities.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:07 pm 

oh..sorry...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:20 pm 

hope this is better, but I wish you said that before so I would know that you wanted a different type of character. I was just trying to use one that would fit yours. ;/
Picture: http://i60.tinypic.com/f2shhg.jpg
Name: Caprice Suzette
Era:superhero
Powers.:weather related powers.
Equipment: doesn't seem to have any, the only one she has cannot be seen since it blends into her body.
Personality:seems to be hiding something about herself, gets nervous when certain topics are mentioned.
Bio:took a mask belonging to her father, really is quite ordinary without it. Very different without it actually. Everything else about her seems to be guarded by her as a secret.

PostThis post was deleted by Fearless Sissy on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:31 am.
Reason: Unnecessary comment
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:13 am 

So I realize that I have too much on my plate. I won't be doing this rp. I do apologize to all who were looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:19 am 

OK then, don't worry about it...it happens