All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Black Eagle OOC
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:32 pm 

Location: Second star to the right and strait on 'till morning!
Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Cool, I'll post something later.

Sent from Castle Shadow-hold using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:30 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Sounds good. :D I'm looking forwards to it XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:12 pm 

Supporter (1)

Name: Adreana "Adrian" of the Many Blades
Sex: Female
Appearance: Standing no higher then five seven, and with a more gymnastic build, Adrian is light, flexible and fast. Adrian looks and identifies as a man, but anyone who knows him very, VERY well know he is actually female. But he binds his chest, isn't very curvy at all, and has his black hair pulled back into a short pony tail in a way that makes him look more masculine, so no one who sees him would even mentally question was was in his pants. You couldn't get away with declaring otherwise near Adrian anyways, as he would probably introduce your own genitals with something sharp and unpleasant for even hinting that he might be a girl.

To change his appearance further, he wears a short baggy jacket ending at about the bottom of his rib cage over a loose fitting white shirt, and baggy canvas pants with black, sturdy boots. Strapped at an angle over his lower back is a large, metal plate with many strange grooves, panels, and gears on it. it is as broad as Adrian's shoulders, and if stood up, is a whole five feet and five inches tall. He wears no hat, so it's easy to see his youthful, boyish face and brilliant green eyes. Most think he is somewhere between 16-18 years old.

Personality: Boisterous, confidant and brash, Adrian is less likely to think before acting then he is to give you his wallet and weapons. He isn't, however, antagonistic by nature. In fact, unless you're asking for it in some way, he would rather be your friend then your enemy. But don't be mistaken, he loves a good sparing match or bare knuckle brawl, he's just not likely to kill you over it unless he feels like he has to. He's also protective of his own freedom, and won't abide being confined. He's only taking orders from the captain because he likes her, and it's understood that at any port, he might skip off whenever he feels like it.

History: Adrian, born Adreana Mirabila, was never comfortable with her life. Her father was a mechanism builder, someone who made any clockwork devices from toys the size of your thumb to clock's the size of a palace, and her mother was a devoted housewife, as Adreana was expected to do. He (or at the time, she) wasn't having any of that. He wore mens pants whenever he could get away with it, and as early as ten years old already started a second life as Adrian the boy, rouge and thief.

It wasn't until he was sixteen that he found his father was working on a strange metal plate, as tall and as wide as him, for a guardian's bodyguard, that held dozens and dozens of weapons folded, spring loaded and hidden in it. Adrian saw this as his chance for freedom, and when it was finished, he stole the plate and, using the people who knew him only as Adrian, stole away on a pirate ship, never to look back.

In the nine years since then, Adrian has learned most of the secrets of the metal plate, finding it's hidden blades, spears, arrows and bows. He has found that he can fix the plate as it breaks, forge new parts to replace old ones, and generally work the whole plate. There is, however, a few secrets that he has not figured out quite yet, and every once and a while he finds a new weapon or function of the plate. He joined the crew of the Black Eagle only two years ago and quickly became known as the most daring, reckless and skilled fighter in crew, and it is his un-offical position as the first one off the boat when raiding or boarding.

Skills: Weapon play of all kinds, especially duel sabers, longsword, crossbow, throwing daggers, and spears. Very adept at clockwork based machinery although he plays that down. Also a minority skilled lute player, and can be found between sparring sessions strumming his lute and taking requests for songs. Finally, he is perfectly comfortable on any point on a ship. The rigging, both in the sails and underbelly of the ship, the crows nest, anywhere.

So let me know if you have problems with any of this, and if I need to clarify anything.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:22 pm 

Accepted Very nice Jess. Go ahead and join the party.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:47 pm 

Hey is anyone still interested in this?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:52 pm 

Supporter (1)

I am, but nothing is happening.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:52 pm 

I have returned

Blog: View Blog (0)

Yeah, I'm just waiting, I'll start poking Jessie about this if you want.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:57 pm 

haha lol the poking won't be necessary. I might just push this along into some action. I'll give egyptianrose a chance to reply here to see if they are still interested. I think it might be time to just skip straight to the 'attacking the other ship' to get that treasure! A raid should be exciting? What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:00 pm 

Supporter (1)

It could work, f you do it right. I just can't do much to help it along. I even posted, but seeing as my character isn't even part of the ships command structure, I can't move it along so well.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:08 pm 

Yah. I understand what you mean Jessie. I can bring in another of my pirates for you to interact with that isn't part of the command structure, he's a regular pirate. He's up in my Character Profile right now, but easy enough to bring over.

The attack would be ship/ship so they would 'hook up' to the other ship, jump over and start attacking XD in a nutshell. It'd give some action to the pirate adventure. Then at some point there will be the Guardians who appear and start making trouble for the crew since pirating isn't exactly 'legal' and the guardians are the lawkeepers.

If you guys have any ideas you can feel free to share them I'm always open to ideas. This is also a sandbox setting although I am giving some little plot bits here and there to help things along it's an open concept world. So feel free to throw things at me. XD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:31 pm 

Supporter (1)

I'd say the guardian's bodyguard should totally be left up to Adrian, and could even be the guardian who's weapon he kinda stole. Hell, he could recognize Adrian as the little girl who stole the clockwork blades.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:34 pm 

That would work well actually =D Since this guardian was going to be an NPC and not a PC that's very easy to do ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:34 pm 

I have returned

Here's my thoughts, TTT will be assigned to take out the guardian, and he decided to have Adrian keep the body guard if his back while he does so. Plan?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:35 pm 

Supporter (1)

Good idea. Then Adrian can complain to him a bit too for killing the guy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:36 pm 

Sounds like a good plan to me!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:38 pm 

Supporter (1)

Oh, and I meant the Guardian's body guard recognizes Adrian, assuming the body guard is the real badass.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:44 pm 

yes the bodyguards are the physical badassery while the Guardians are the magical badassery ;) without magic. lol. They have serious tech but no actual prowess in deadly arts. While the bodyguards are the **** as fighters. Thought the guardian's tech is what really scars the **** out of people ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:35 pm 

Supporter (1)

Right, makes sense then. Sounds like a plan.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:46 pm 

we have a plan! I'll find out what Egyptianrose's thoughts are and we'll get this ball rolling XD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:16 pm 

Sudden explosion in the OOC. I am at work and will read through all of this when I can look at it on my comp and give my thoughts.

So, yes, nothing but your spark will last forever.

I am having some reslly bad computer issues. For now all I have is my phone and tablet. My post length andnavsilability may suffer since all I have is my tablet and phone for the moment. If I am needed feel free to reach me on my skype account listed on my profile.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next