All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Freelance Adventure RP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:38 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Premise

Shorloth, a beautiful land renown for its gorgeous landscapes, now tarnished by endless conflict. One year ago, a sadistic warrior known as the Red-Eyed Lion King came to Shorloth and began a campaign of blood and sword. Aided by his armada of countless ruffians and beasts and his seven Lions, a new reign of warfare was ushered in. Paying tribute to his home’s tradition and allowed public fighting, provided it was conducted honorably and with respect to non-combatants and spectators. However, the Lion is not exactly resting in his den.

Our heroes awake in Baalglade Woods, though not from excess drinking. No. Nothing like that. They don’t know exactly HOW they got there or what happened prior…

Rules & Regulations/Stuff you deserve to know...
1) Be you and be cool. Have fun!
2) I want to be like an improv story, whatever is said and done and all that good stuff. However, I'll have final say
3) Naturally, the rule is "No OP characters... BUT if you can work with a minor deity, then go balls to the walls. Hopefully not your balls!
4) You are allowed as many characters as you can handle.
5) All Creative Freedom rules apply. This is a given.
6) I hold the right to amend these rules if I deem it necessary.
7) Be you and be cool. Have fun!
8) Once again, have fun!

Player Character Sheet
Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Appearance:
Personality:

Boss Character Sheet
Name:
HP: An arbitrary number like 999/999 used to denote the character's health. Keeping up with HP isn't required or encouraged.
MP: Same as HP
Abilities: What can this boss do? Surprise me.

NPC Character Sheet
Name:
Description: What do they look and like and how do they act?
Role: What are they doing for us?
Controlled By: Who commands this NPC?

Roster of Player Characters

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

Last edited by Nizrindane on Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:03 am 

None in my mind, it looks great, I can't wait!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:28 pm 

Medals: 5
Original Character (1) Longest RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Yes, character sheets! I thought I saved them, but apparently I didn't. Whatever! When i get home I'll whip up at least one basic outline!

Eggs wrote:
I, Eggs, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Eggs, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Eggs, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Eggs, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Draconilian wrote:
I, Draconilian, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Draconilian, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Draconilian, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Draconilian, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Freeshooter92 wrote:
I, Freeshooter92, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Freeshooter92, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Freeshooter92, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Freeshooter92, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Doodleniks wrote:
I, Doodleniks, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Doodleniks, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Doodleniks denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Doodleniks declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Shadowed wrote:
I, Shadowed, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I,Shadowed, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Shadowed, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Shadowed, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Join me... And fulfill the oath.

And the blanks with your Username.

I, _______, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, _______, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, _______, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, _______, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:36 am 

Full Name: Syvana Architect
Nickname(s): Lord of War, Battle Maiden, Dark Matter, Clockwork Queen
D.O.B.: August 15
Species: Gnome
Appearance:
http://i.imgur.com/uPxDXCU.jpg
Personality: A shrewd business woman but also a cunning craftswoman, Syvana cares only about herself and profit. But if you can provide the coin and don't anger her, you'd find that she's quite dependable and always does her best, sometimes even more if she gets caught by a fey mood. While quite easy to agitate she's also just as quick to forgive and forget, and can flip her emotions like a switch. She doesn't really hold friends in too high regards, considering them, at best, people worth giving a good deal with. Loyalty and faith are things that she has a hard time giving, and makes it clear for all those involved with her that her loyalty is only as good as the contract she writes out for them.

Full Name: Malakaus
Nickname(s): Mal, Orc Boy, Crowbar
D.O.B.: July 29
Species: Orc
Appearance:
http://i.imgur.com/VKB4QmT.jpg?1
Personality: Malakaus is a carefree spirit, and oddly chill for an orc. While he certainly has the ability to be angry, he's more interested in befriending strangers than finding enemies. But while he isn't one to pick fights, he still does pick pockets. A kleptomaniac if there ever was one, Malakaus steals anything he comes across if he thinks he can get away with it. Still, as good as he is for stealing money, he's bad at keeping it. He's a spendthrift who buys whatever catches his fancy, if he doesn't give it away on a whim. Likes to shower his friends and loved ones with money and is very materialistic. While not exactly manipulative, Malakaus certainly knows the value of having people's support and does what he can to get that support.

Full Name: Nyasha Cherri
Nickname(s): Cherry Pie, Farm Girl, Forest Walker
D.O.B.: February 7
Species: Half-Elf/Half-Human
Appearance:
http://i.imgur.com/2706R9C.jpg
Personality: Nyasha is a fairly normal girl all things considered. She likes soft things, can sing decently, and tries to look presentable at all times. That's not to say that she can't man up when the situation calls for it. As a farmer she's no stranger to hard and dirty work, as she's done everything from toiling in the fields, shoveling crap, slaughter and butcher animals, and even helped deliver babies (Mostly animals, but she did help her aunt with her firstborn). Nyasha considers herself more "Good" than lawful, feeling that if the law hurts people than it isn't good to follow it, and goes with her gut feeling. While she enjoys the company of friends she's just as fine doing things alone and can often find things to do without interacting with others. Doesn't like reading however, as she's illiterate.

Eggs wrote:
I, Eggs, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Eggs, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Eggs, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Eggs, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Draconilian wrote:
I, Draconilian, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Draconilian, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Draconilian, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Draconilian, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Freeshooter92 wrote:
I, Freeshooter92, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Freeshooter92, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Freeshooter92, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Freeshooter92, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Doodleniks wrote:
I, Doodleniks, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Doodleniks, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Doodleniks denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Doodleniks declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Shadowed wrote:
I, Shadowed, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I,Shadowed, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Shadowed, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Shadowed, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

I, _______, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, _______, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, _______, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, _______, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Last edited by LuciusCypher on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostThis post was deleted by Nizrindane on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:39 pm.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:41 pm 

I have returned

Full Name: Alma
Nickname(s): The Blind Truth, Dark Angel, Black Bird
Species: Fallen Angel
Appearance: Alma stands at 6' with a muscled body fair white skin and a face too good to be true. His hair is midnight black and goes down in perfect waves too his shoulders. He wears a black leather coat with dark traveling clothes beneath it, and a black blindfold over his eyes. He has a pair of wings, also black, that span out six feet across. They can tuck into his cloak through vertical slits in the back.
Personality: Alma Is a strong believer in justice, doing the right thing, helping the week, etc. And while in the past he would have preached your ear off for minor crimes and hacked a bit more off for serious ones, recent events have changed that. He now cares only for surviving too the next day, though he might go out of his way too help others if it doesn't interrupt his plans. Also, he has a week spot of children. If a child is in danger he will go very far out if his way too help them.
Misc: Alma can see despite the blindfold. He uses a modified version of a clairvoyance spell to show him everything within 10' of him.
While he is capable of flying, he doesn't since he can only see 10' in any direction.
Alma can use high level holy magic, but since he is now a fallen angel using it burns him really bad. And holy burns don't heal naturally.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:03 pm 

BLAM! Three CS's cranked out! Kinda short and I left their images as links, I may go back and give them a description in the future. But yeah! Woohoo! LET'S DO THIS!

Eggs wrote:

Draconilian wrote:

Freeshooter92 wrote:

Doodleniks wrote:

Shadowed wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:21 pm 

I haven't missed anything have I? I forgot to subscribe to this topic on tapatalk.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:00 pm 

1st Year (1)

Hehehe Nothing yet. I've been meaning to work on a Premise for this, but with my slightly busy schedule with my new job, there hasn't been much time of late. If you all are willing, I'd like to chat something up!

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:10 pm 

I have returned

If you need someone too bounce ideas off I can do that all day.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:24 pm 

1st Year (1)

I'll be here on the 14th AND the 15th, ladies and gents. Come with some thoughts, some writing pads and pens and let's get crazy!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:29 am 

1st Year (1)

Hel-LOOOOOOO? Anybody home!?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:09 pm 

I be here bose. What we gunna do?

Eggs wrote:

Draconilian wrote:

Freeshooter92 wrote:

Doodleniks wrote:

Shadowed wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:12 pm 

1st Year (1)

We've come here to drum some spicy premises! Anything on your mind?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:30 pm 

I have returned

Well, first we have too decide why we all gathered together. If there was someone who could put out some kind of "Hero's wanted" sign then we could say that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:59 pm 

1st Year (1)

I shall return... With something.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:22 pm 

1st Year (1)

Here we go! What do you guys think?!

Premise #1
Shorloth, a beautiful land renown for its gorgeous landscapes, now tarnished by endless conflict. One year ago, a sadistic warrior known as the Red-Eyed Lion King came to Shorloth and began a campaign of blood and sword. Aided by his armada of countless ruffians and beasts and his seven Lions, a new reign of warfare was ushered in. Paying tribute to his home’s tradition and allowed public fighting, provided it was conducted honorably and with respect to non-combatants and spectators. However, the Lion is not exactly resting in his den.

Our heroes awake in Baalglade Woods, though not from excess drinking. No, nothing like that. They don’t know exactly HOW they got there or what happened prior…

Premise #2
Many years ago, the guild of dark mages known as the Hands of Daos. The mages was known as their arrival was known for arriving with a deep dark mist. Their reign ended with the sealing of their leader, Halzarr within the heart of their home of Hemlath Vard, a ghost city, Hemlath. Since then, peace was returned to the land. Until five centuries later upon the rise of the Blood Moon… And the Black Mist visits an unsuspecting kingdom.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:51 pm 

I vote the first premises.

Eggs wrote:

Draconilian wrote:

Freeshooter92 wrote:

Doodleniks wrote:

Shadowed wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:24 am 

First!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:18 pm 

I also sort of hope we could get a chance to explore home cities and such. Give my orc boy some back story and all that smooth jazz.

Eggs wrote:

Draconilian wrote:

Freeshooter92 wrote:

Doodleniks wrote:

Shadowed wrote: