All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Mass Xover R2(OOC)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Quote:
This is basically a "what if you were your favorite video game/movie/comic book/Anime character in a world where they all interacted" RP. I am expecting OCs related to said series of options listed above as well. Romance is also expected, but is optional for those who do not want their character to have a love interest. you are to RP as if it was YOU being in that Character. my intro will better explain it.

All that is required for preexisting characters is that you write a bio and appearance in case someone doesn't watch or read said show or book.

The above quote still applies here, as this is a continuation of Mass Xover. Here are the differences:

Firstly: Unlike the previous RP segment (Which I highly suggest you read.) found here: http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=26875, you MUST be approved before you may post, but don't worry too much about it, since I usually approve them unless they are completely OP. you may bring one NPC with your character if you choose, but other NPCs will be controlled by me and those that PM me wanting to do it.

Secondly: For those of you who participated with at least 5 posts in the original RP, Congrats! you've earned a Starter Pack for this RP. inside this pack, you will find a small pill that functions as a "Character Swap". you remain as the same soul, but may switch between two characters at random intervals if one does not suit a situation you are in. the next item you will find in this Starter Pack is any ONE item from your character's Origin Universe that they would not normally own. get creative.

Thirdly:Unlike the first RP, you may log in and out of the world and return to the real one at certain "Checkpoint Zones." which will be guarded by a sort of "Mini Boss" or a group of enemies depending on where you log out. Returning to the world is simple. upon logout, you are given a small orb that has a mysterious blue glowing aura. once crushed, it sends you back to the last "Checkpoint Zone" you came into contact with.

here is the character Skelly you will need. this is for the character you will play as AND the character that the pill transforms you into for those of you who have a Starter Pack(mentioned above):

Name:

Appearance:

Skills/Weapon of choice:

Bio of OC or C (not yourself before the incident, because no personal info is allowed):

Personality: YOU along with faults and strengths.(don't list them just use this as a guide in the RP.)

Other: Starter Pack or not

~~~~~~~~My Character~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kazuto Kirigaya (Alt: Kirito)

Appearance:

Skills/Weapon of choice: A large Broadsword that appears to be too heavy for him to lift which he has no problem wielding with just one arm. an inventory system which holds equipment for "Party members". Is able to fly for ten minutes exactly. Extensive programming knowledge. Is able to fly for ten minutes exactly, has Illusion magic and night vision when uttering certain spells as a Spriggin. Can Dual wield as his SAO Avatar. Carries a Plasma Sword and 5.7mm pistol as his (femenine looking) Gun Gale Online Avatar and can change through his list of avatars at any given moment. (Sword Art Online, ALfheim Online, Gun Gale Online)

Bio of OC or C (not yourself before the incident, because no personal info is allowed):Born on October 7, 2008, Kirigaya Kazuto was adopted by his aunt and uncle a year after his birth when his biological parents died in an accident. Raised by his foster parents as a son, he originally trained with his cousin in the neighborhood kendo dojo under their grandfather's tutelage. Due to his aunt's influence as an editor for a computer systems magazine, Kazuto fell in love with computers and dropped kendo after two years.

Kazuto has immense skill as a programmer, managing to build a computer from parts during elementary school, finding his erased records in the national registry at the age of ten, as well as managing to stop the SAO server from deleting Yui by converting her program into an object and storing her into his NerveGear as environmental data.

He currently lives at Kawagoe City in the Saitama prefecture with his family, adopted by his aunt and uncle after his parents died, though his uncle is often not around. He was raised as their son with his cousin as his sister. He was originally trained in kendo by his grandfather but had little interest in it, and as a result his sister began to cover for him.

Personality: YOU along with faults and strengths.(don't list them just use this as a guide in the RP.)

Other: obtains Starter Pack. however there is NOT a Character Swap Pill in his pack as he has a login/logout system to switch from Kazuto Kirigaya to any of the three incarnations of Kirito at will. Item included is a blood red bulletproof trench coat only given to high ranking Gun Gale Online players.

Attachments:
File comment: SAO Avatar
Kirito_Full_Body.png
Kirito_Full_Body.png [ 69.35 KiB | Viewed 11008 times ]

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Last edited by JDizzle383 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Mass Xover R2
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:21 am 

I have returned

So the basic idea is that it's us trapped in some kind of spell that turns us into our favorite character. Color me interested, there is only one person I could possibly be in this, My name sake character.

-------------------------

Name: Jack Spade

Age: 20 (This is a much younger version of Jack than he usually is, right at the beginning of his hero-ing, usually he is 30 something but since this is much closer to my actual age I have chosen this)

Appearance: Imagine the Joker, cause Jack is literally the good version of him. Now change his hair to purple, give him a purple trench coat, and and spark the rest of his outfit with red. Under his trench coat he wears a white shirt with the word 'ha' written all over it in red.
Attachment:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412913427.720495.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412913427.720495.jpg [ 98.29 KiB | Viewed 10706 times ]

Skills/Weapons of choice: Jack is in a peculiar state of mind which he refers to as controlled insanity. This state gives him a variety of benefits. He can see patterns, solutions, and such that would never occur to others. His psyche is also practically a death trap for anyone who tries to control it, because it would drag them in and screw them up.

Besides this he has a laundry list of tools this includes:
Cement Clay: small vials of chemicals that when thrown will break, expand, and solidify within seconds.
Laser Cutter: Uses a highly focused ray of light to cut through stuff, even metal, but at a slow pace. Can be used to poke holes in people but only if held to the same spot for about half a second. Jack calls it a 'lease shank'.
1000 volt Joy buzzer: in his left hand, when pressed against things it zaps them, really badly.
Hand cannon: A really big revolver, can fire many different kinds of ammo, including, regular, rubber, armor piercing, taser, and shot gun.
Hacker bots: shaped like spiders, do exactly what they advertise. Can hack most basic security systems, but that's all.
Ice Charm: when placed against something, living or no, it will cover them in a inch think layer of ice. Takes about three seconds for your average human being.
Baseball Bat: coated in a really really strong metal, nearly indestructible.
Knife: Jack's favorite toy, the knife has a magic charm on it that can absorb magic, which Jack can then use to cast his own spells. The problem is that the spell difficulty to magic required ratio is not that nice. So a hard spell requires a lot more magical energy to cast than it usually would. Easy spells are still easy so Jack can still do that. The knife is also, for all intensive purposes, indestructible. Also the knife is attuned to Jack, so unless he gives you permission, you aren't using it.

Bio: Jack comes from an alternate version of the DC universe where Batman is a bad guy and Joker is the good guy. Jack is his universe's Joker. At this point in time, Jack has just recently defeated his universe's Batman, Night Stalker. Night Stalker is going to come back but Jack doesn't know this at the current time. In Jack's universe, he coordinates the different Heroes of Arkham, who are actually different versions of Batman's villains. He doesn't remember his past, and unless it becomes part of the plot, neither will we.

Personality: I kinda based Jack off me, so either way it would be my personality.

I have no starter kit.

Last edited by Jack Spade on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Mass Xover R2
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:40 pm 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Name: Kamek Koopa

Appearance:

Skills/Weapon of choice: Being one of the top Magikoopas in the Koopa Troop he is highly focused in magic and is capable of casting damage spells including a couple of elemental spells, support spells that can alter strength, defense, size, and possibly speed, he has spells that can make illusionary copies, heal wounds, summon certain objects and creatures(? blocks of infinite coins, drybones ect) Though some magic he can use without his wand he is strongest with his wand to focus his magic. Though his focus in magic is great he is lacking in physical defense despite having a koopa's natural defense a shell and is weakest those who can cancel out magic.

Bio of OC or C (not yourself before the incident, because no personal info is allowed): Kamek is a strong Magikoopa who is one of the generals of Bowser's army known as the Koopa Troop, he is also the one who cared for Bowser when the koopa king was but a child. He is the common foe of the Yoshis who thwarted his plans to prevent the Mario brothers from interfering with his king's plans. He has a history of serving Bowser who has shown more respect towards Kamek than others with only a few occasions of inflicting harm on his caretaker, one instance when Bowser was but a child another struck after using magic to aid Bowser though he believes it was by accident. Kamek though he seems to only take orders from Bowser and the royal Koopa family he is capable of doing things on his own when Bowser is not around.

Personality:

Other:
Pill: Koopatrol(armored Koopa from Paper Mario)

Item: Safety Ring(Creates an invisible barrier that grants the wearer resistance against elemental magic)

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:37 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Both approved. welcome aboard!

I will say one thing however. Jack Spade doesn't get those glasses he has in the MARVEL/DC Xross. if you wish to know why, please PM me, as I don't want to make a big mess of things in a conversation on the forums.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:14 pm 

I have returned

Ok, can he have the glasses but they are just for show, they do nothing. Would that be ok?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:29 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

that's fine. I have nothing against cosmetic changes to a character.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:01 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Name: Kaede (she was given the name Lucy later by humans)

Appearance:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/356/a/c/Elfen_Lied_Nyu_by_PsychoMonkey666.jpg
Top Left, kid Lucy. Bottom Left & Middle, adult Lucy. Right, when Lucy lost her memories and was innocent for a while. Doesn't apply much except that that's the face I'd probably be wearing. ^_^

Skills/Weapon of choice: Vectors: (for Lucy, approximately) twenty invisible arms coming out of her back which extend about two meters and which she can manipulate psychically. They are fast enough to catch bullets and strong enough to snap limbs or send her flying into the air. She can also sense the presence of other Diclonii.

Bio of OC or C: Lucy was born by her mother as the first Diclonius; an evolved sort of human with horns sticking out of their heads, bright and unusual hair colors (often pink or purple), invisible arms called vectors, and extreme intelligence. Lucy's father abandoned her when she was little, and her mother was abducted and forced to bear a child for her abductor before committing suicide. Lucy never knew what happened to her mother, but she assumed both her parents had just abandoned her because of her horns.

She was sent to an orphanage where the other children singled her out and called her "oxen." They were cruel to her, saying she should sleep outside and spilling milk into her bag. She found a wild dog which she quickly befriended, and fed it most of the food she got so it wouldn't starve. However, after making a "friend" at the orphanage and telling her about the dog, this girl told the boys about it. The boys went and brought the dog to the orphanage and beat it to death in front of Lucy, holding her back so she couldn't help it. Immediately after this, Lucy found out that it was her friend who had told the boys about the dog. She tried to look distraught, but Lucy could see a hidden smile. Her murderous instincts awakened and she went on to kill everyone in the orphanage with her vectors.

She ran away then and went on killing sprees. She would kill entire families so she could stay in their houses. The police eventually caught up and she was locked in metal braces, contained in a maximum security prison, and renamed "Lucy." In time, she broke out, slaughtering dozens on her way. Being the first (and only) true Diclonius, and the only one who could reproduce, Lucy made it her goal to destroy the people who wronged her and build up her own race. According to her: "In just five years time, I can see to it that there are more Diclonius children being born in the world than human ones."

Personality: YOU along with faults and strengths. (Don't list them just use this as a guide in the RP.)

Other: Starter Pack. Item: Kouta's Music Box.

There are two ways for Diclonii to reproduce. Lucy, being a true Diclonius, can bear children. The second method is to touch a human male with their vectors. After that, any children they bear will be Diclonius. Lucy used this second method when she was a child, and that's where all the other Diclonii came from. However, these are known as Silpelit children, they're always female and they cannot bear children of their own. All these details culminate into Lucy being called the "Queen" of the Diclonius.

((The conjugation of "Diclonius" is really confusing !notfunny Don't worry about making mistakes when using it. As far as I understand, Diclonius is singular, Diclonii is plural; you always use Diclonius following 'a' or 'the', you use Diclonii when talking about the race as a whole.))

--------------------

Name: Soren

Appearance: Image

Skills/Weapon of choice: His magic. Soren is a natural Magician and excels at summoning the forces of snow, ice, and cold. Although, sometimes he'll use his powers without realizing it.

Bio of OC or C: Soren's world is segmented into six parts, based on region. There's North, South, East, West, Central, and Remote. All that matters in this case, though, is the North. Soren lived his whole life there. In the beginning it was him, his mom, his little sister Chiyu, and his father. However, Soren's father died in a magic battle when he was still little. He got his gift with magic from his father.

Ever since he was little, it had been Soren's dream to attend the Magic Academy. Each region of Nidas had its own "thing," and the North's was its magic and technology. To be a natural magician meant something there. He thought that if he could become a great magician... that it would have been what his father wanted for him.

Other: Starter Pack.

Being a natural magic user, Soren's powers are greatly tied to his emotions.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Last edited by docemoon145 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:52 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Approved, doce! and while I'm at it, Welcome Back!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:03 pm 

I have returned

Yay! Four people!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:06 pm 

Should try an aim for more, who knows what characters might show up.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:50 pm 

I have returned

Good plan.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:37 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

I will most likely start this on Saturday whether or not anyone else has joined at that point, but leave it open for newcomers like the first RP was done.

All opposed speak now or forever hold your peace.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:20 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

UPDATE: I have decided to add something else to this RP. Something I like to call "Cosmetic changes"

As you all know, you are allowed to be anyone that fits an Origin Universe, including OCs that fit that description. the new stuff I am adding, is customization within certain "Character Limits." This means that although you have only one or two characters at your disposal, the newly created system for getting there will allow for certain customization, such as colors of clothing, hair, weapon choices and the like.

But to make this work, you will need to make use of the PM functions of the site. Message me with what you will be changing, and I will tell you if the "Login System" will allow your changes. It works like this:

You get 1,000 Gold in your newly created account. (an extra 200 if you have a starter pack)

Each item you customize will either be a free to all option, or will cost you Gold. I WILL NOT type up an official chart as that would encompass every Anime, Book, Movie, TV Show, Video Game and Comic ever written. the higher the customization option and it's affects on you, the more Gold it will cost. when you run out, you cannot customize any further until you earn more Gold. there are easy ways to do this:

1. Hunt and kill the monsters/Evil NPCs and loot them
2. Start some sort of business
3. provide something like meat for a butcher, or iron for a smithy.
4. Accept an invite to a "party" and you will share loot whether you have more or less than the others

As a note: to start off, the players will be allowed to decide how much gold they acquire for trivial tasks. this MUST BE WITHIN REASON. if you are constantly adding a ludicrous amount of funds to your account as if you had slain an Eldrazi with a dagger two centimeters long, I will take away that freedom and begin assigning amounts I designate to be correct. for the larger battles and opponents, I WILL ALWAYS ASSIGN YOU THE AMOUNT OF GOLD

The more Gold you earn, the wider the Customization will open up. you are also given the option to convert your Gold to "RP World Currency" where you(outside the game, but still inside the RP) can fictionally spend it on stuff for the fun of the RP in general. This conversion is at a 10 to 1 ratio, so 100 Gold will only be 10 dollars. I will NOT be using a converter to find out how many yen, euros, or Canadian dollars that is.

but remember, these "Transactions" for lack of a better word, are done through PMs, and the GM has the final say.

And the RP Commences!: http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=43252

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:27 am 

In College

Hey, Zav, I'm pretty sure the game selects the players' avatars at random. Even though we choose our charries OOC, IC we don't know what we're gonna get. I'm, like, 94% sure on that.

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:19 am 

I have returned

Diddo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:30 am 

I've Chatted with JD though different than how you and he have done it is still acceptable. Though I do apologize for my thinking outside the box on how the character choice is handled.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:58 am 

I have returned

Oh ok, well, since you go JD's permission on the subject then I don't care.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:50 am 

In College

Yeah. Sorry for calling you out on it; didn't know you'd gotten permission.

But it might make for some interesting dialogue if we (IC) find out that you got to choose your avatar. !meow

Edit: So are we following a strict posting order for this one, or just going when it makes sense?

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:09 am 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Yuuki Kuran

Appearance: Image

Skills/Weapon of choice: Artamis (A scythe weapon) She can also move small and certain large objects with her mind and super speed in battle only

Bio of OC or C (not yourself before the incident, because no personal info is allowed): Born December 03, 2007 She was found wondering around in the snow in the middle of the night. A family friend took her in and started to take care of her and raised her. She spends alot of time reading. When she was 8 she started to read books on computers and started to build programs out of boredom though she never saved them.

She is a straight A student. She spends her extra time practicing for her choir class or drawling in her room. She also spends alot of time going through things on the internet.

Other: no starter pack

Last edited by naminie on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:31 pm 

I have returned

Yay! Another greeny!

As for posting order, i think posting orders are good ideas, that way no one rules the IC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next